PDA

View Full Version : I hear Berry Bladez, AKA death breath is looking for a new snyndi.

jobadass
03-22-2013, 07:15 PM
What a douche. I dare anyone to bring him on you're team! Make sure you have life-jackets o'plenty, because that will be a sinking ship!

Edited to remove a comma....sad I had to say this, but I'm trying to limit my run-on sentences.

sister morphine
03-22-2013, 11:44 PM
What a douche. I dare anyone to bring him on you're team! Make sure you have life-jackets o'plenty, because that will be a sinking ship!

Edited to remove a comma....sad I had to say this, but I'm trying to limit my run-on sentences.
A grammar cop writes: You shoulda edited out that apostrophe and dumped the 'e' in you're. Bad Jo! 😱😂

dudeman
03-23-2013, 12:38 AM
This just in to the Crime City Empire Times News Desk, Chief of Grammar Police **** Van Der Troll is assembling an elite task force of grammar enforcement p*icks with nothing constructive to say.

More is Shirley soon to follow.

A grammar cop writes: You shoulda edited out that apostrophe and dumped the 'e' in you're. Bad Jo! 

mjm1972
03-23-2013, 12:46 AM
i will take him into my syndicate ...

Please join: Untouchable Crime Lords @ 504 570 920

sister morphine
03-23-2013, 05:12 AM
This just in to the Crime City Empire Times News Desk, Chief of Grammar Police **** Van Der Troll is assembling an elite task force of grammar enforcement p*icks with nothing constructive to say.

More is Shirley soon to follow.
Lol

Extras ironically not enough following