PDA

View Full Version : Camper Account...

Swedevil
03-22-2013, 03:29 PM
So you created a camper account...
Do you join a syndicate?
Do you invite mafia?
Do you build all your buildings to level 10 before doing defense?

How did you do yours? Why?

bald zeemer
03-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Join a syndicate if you can, you'll want the 25% building payout, and probably the defense as well. Be very careful that it's a real camper syndicate, because you'll probably level up like crazy if they go to war.

Max your mafia. Again, best defense and best attack against bosses.

Defensive buildings are generally a waste of time. Focus on IPH and get defense from items. Only if you have maxed all buildings to ten should you bother.

Swedevil
03-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Join a syndicate if you can, you'll want the 25% building payout, and probably the defense as well. Be very careful that it's a real camper syndicate, because you'll probably level up like crazy if they go to war.

Max your mafia. Again, best defense and best attack against bosses.

Defensive buildings are generally a waste of time. Focus on IPH and get defense from items. Only if you have maxed all buildings to ten should you bother.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen a few say start immediately with defense buildings and others say different things. For now, I plan to stay level 2-3 and put ALL money in to building my hood and leveling on the camper.

bald zeemer
03-22-2013, 04:12 PM
The pro-defense building crew are mainly guys after perfect win-loss records. There's no way you'll get robbed or attacked for more cash than you'll get from the iph your money buildings will get you. Scratcher items alone should make you near-on untouchable if you camp at a low enough level.

Swedevil
03-22-2013, 04:15 PM
The pro-defense building crew are mainly guys after perfect win-loss records. There's no way you'll get robbed or attacked for more cash than you'll get from the iph your money buildings will get you. Scratcher items alone should make you near-on untouchable if you camp at a low enough level.

Good points.
Is there a certain number of mafia to stop at? I've seen that getting to many can make you visible where you don't want to be...

bald zeemer
03-22-2013, 04:30 PM
I've heard that too, but my lvl 6 LLP has 100+ mafia and hasn't been hit yet. The theory may be that with low enough mafia you'll not be on anybody's list, so you won't get xp from guys blind attacking. Personally I hate the hassle of adding and dropping mafia, so I'm just adding once and for all so I can build my A-types ASAP.

Big O
03-22-2013, 04:44 PM
I have an account at lvl 3 that I started at the beginning of December. My mafia is still at 1. I still get attacked, though not very often. I also let the account name default to alex, to kind of blend in. I seems to work well so far. I don't have any defense buildings either. Since you are going to stay at lvl 2-3. You probably won't get beat after 1 or 2 scratchers anyway.

Swedevil
03-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I have an account at lvl 3 that I started at the beginning of December. My mafia is still at 1. I still get attacked, though not very often. I also let the account name default to alex, to kind of blend in. I seems to work well so far. I don't have any defense buildings either. Since you are going to stay at lvl 2-3. You probably won't get beat after 1 or 2 scratchers anyway.

That's another good point. I guess most people try and level up as soon as they start the game...so wont be to many level 2-3 people with any stats.

Bala82
03-23-2013, 12:59 AM
You welcome to join my Camping Syndicate we have 25% building output bonus :)

We have 3 Places we lost 3 members because they wanted to join in on the war.

Icecauldron
03-23-2013, 07:11 AM

I am keen, what's your code?

Bala82
03-23-2013, 07:17 AM
I am keen, what's your code?

Send you a PM please respond

Thanks

Swedevil
03-24-2013, 02:22 PM

Being that the account was JUST started the other day, there isn't much income, so I can't say joining a syndicate is really worth it for the syndicate because I have nothing to donate.

On another note, what do people do with their stat points? I don't plan on getting many, since I'll stay a level two or three, but do you do anything with the stat points or just leave them?

Cricket
03-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Syndicates are very helpful for camper accounts as they boost the stats of which to defend yourself and will help your hood grow better and faster. I recommend that you max out your mafia just as protection AFTER you get a few items from the free daily scratchers (just to help you not get robbed). There are many syndicates dedicated to only campers that do not partake in the war efforts but still receive the benefits of the group.

On the economic side, try to get all buildings in your hood before you level up and unlock the next building.
-This rule can be interpreted loosely as it gets horrendously tedious after the first few buildings...
-invest in holiday buildings (if you're willing to spend gold) they provide high income and increase IPH significantly when upgraded.
-Do your best to upgrade your 24hr buildings as quick as possible (house, unlocked at lvl 4 i Believe)
-may be difficult but go for mafia oriented buildings as early as possible (italian rester aunts- 20 mafia, Movie theater- 50 mafia, loft- 100 mafia, Nightclub- 300 mafia)

When you decide to begin leveling up, I recommend robbing low level Laundromats for the respect points (which you should save for later levels) and NOT by completing jobs or goals
Once you reach level 10 (I think...) you should have access to boss events. This is the best way to build up your stats as a camper. Though it can level you quite quickly, The items gained will provide a huge advantage over your competitors. In an idealistic situation, try to get 10k/10k stats by level 10 (difficult but quasi-possible with max mafia). this will ensure that you will get the boss item in the first tier, and maybe even a second if you're lucky.

By following these steps, you'll be able to keep up with some of the better players in the game and provide a very strong base of which to grow off of in higher levels.

This is the tactic I've used and have found it fairly successful
Level 46, IPH 520k (currently u/g second NC to level 2, so around 600k IPH soon)
I have over 25k atk and 32k def and didn't lose my first fight until I was harassed by a hacker. I have lost since then because my boredom led to reckless play, but I have a very good record for the most part.

Luckily for you, the boss items have increased in stats since I started my camper almost a year ago, meaning when you reach my level, you should have even higher stats.

Feel free to add me in game or to send me a message on here if you have any questions regarding the method I used.

-Cricket
354 572 661

Bk3
03-25-2013, 12:37 AM
I have a camper, but I host a syndicate. It forced myself to level up twice after the war

Exill
03-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Thank for the tips, Cricket !!!

I am only few days old player but from what I read from forum so far, I am planning to go camping.

robbing low level Laundromats recommendation is nice !!!

I didn't level fast till recent "bullet case" event start and I started to look for those bullet case by doing jobs & also PvP :-)

I am level 13 atm, but still haven't seen any boss events yet. do I need to trigger or anything?

I appreciate, if you could also point me to right direct of any "camp syndicate" which is recruiting.

Swedevil
03-25-2013, 08:26 AM

I am only few days old player but from what I read from forum so far, I am planning to go camping.

I didn't level fast till recent "bullet case" event start and I started to look for those bullet case by doing jobs & also PvP :-)

I am level 13 atm, but still haven't seen any boss events yet. do I need to trigger or anything?

I appreciate, if you could also point me to right direct of any "camp syndicate" which is recruiting.

If looking for a camper syndicate, post in the syndicate recruitment forum and see there. I'm sure you'll get a few hits.

As far as the boss, there isn't a boss event going on right now. You'll know when there is because there will be a pop up that comes up telling you about it when you open the screen.

MattThomas08
03-25-2013, 08:28 AM

It's amazing you're able to play this game and articulate so well at only a few days old. I hope my kids advance so quickly when they're born.

Georges
03-25-2013, 11:36 AM
The question after is when do you stop camping?.. Never I think, I hve played from the beginninge and only lvl up by boss or crate events and no synd war, I' m now about 120k att/def and never spent gold at lvl 89, so I can down every epic boss lvl 40 until lvl 101. This game is made for campers or " half campers" as I'm strong as a good lvl 100 and only hackers or big gold spenders ar my lvl, so I groth faster in stats than high lvl : not robbed, and max item by boss item.
You can earn crates by robbing landromat less than lvl 8 (+1xp) they drop 1 time / 4, so very slow exp gained for items, money and respect points.
For epic boss you have to choose 5exp for lvl1 boss down, 10xp gor lvl 2 .., 205 xp for boss lvl 40, so 4100 xp to go to boss lvl 40. I think you should go to forum boss threat to know how much health is first tear boss. The Billionaire and sas synd have threat about this.
Divide boss tier1 health by 13 and if it is less rhan your att go on and make them all, it is the best way to have good items and boost your until lvl 101...
With that you don't need to buy items and so all your money is for upgrading money grade A building and earn more and more money ( go to forum thread to know the grade A buildings)
With that and time to go often per day in a game you will hve good stats, good iph, and if work hard and be pleasant with the others you will one day be able to join a top 10 synd as me with one of the less lvl but one of the biggest stats, but that need luck and it's an other story after
Regards

Exill
03-25-2013, 11:46 PM
It's amazing you're able to play this game and articulate so well at only a few days old. I hope my kids advance so quickly when they're born.

I just wish they have more "common sense" than you.

Glycogen
03-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I have a question. I'm currently level 9 (almost 10) and I have not done a single job. I want to do the epic boss event but it asks me to do missions to fight him. How do campers do this without leveling? Also, what are the stats needed to do it? Also how can I do the boss without levelling too much?

I hope I'm not asking too much

murf
03-26-2013, 11:16 PM
I have a question. I'm currently level 9 (almost 10) and I have not done a single job. I want to do the epic boss event but it asks me to do missions to fight him. How do campers do this without leveling? Also, what are the stats needed to do it? Also how can I do the boss without levelling too much?

I hope I'm not asking too much

I rob 1 xp buildings (low level laundromats, barbershops, souvenir stores, etc). They trigger the boss. If you are going for beating 40 levels of the boss, you will gain XP. But the end reward is more then worth it IMO.