PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Att/Def (rivals vs allies vs faction vs actual)

mwmark
03-22-2013, 07:36 AM
So with the new boosts that are shown now, I am seeing some discrepancies and wondering who can see what now:

My test case is one of my allies/faction mates:

1) When I view his stats as an ally (view his base and then friends profile) his stats show as 170k/197k.
2) When I view his stats as a faction member his stats show as 141k/136k
3) His actual stats (confirmed by him) are 173k/203k.

My question is, when viewing a rival's stats now, are we seeing basically all the boosts now, similar to what you would see on an ally (#1 above)? or do rivals still see the unboosted type stats as #2 above.

zwelgjenl
03-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Good question does anyone know the answer?

sledge 187
03-22-2013, 10:53 AM
When I view faction members stats - it shows their IPH, wins/losses etc but MY atk/def stats. This may be an android issue only? not sure - when i view as an ally it shows their stats with what appear to be some boosts but not all.

SirDalton
03-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Can anyone help?

STRIDER1
03-22-2013, 11:42 AM
So with the new boosts that are shown now, I am seeing some discrepancies and wondering who can see what now:

My test case is one of my allies/faction mates:

1) When I view his stats as an ally (view his base and then friends profile) his stats show as 170k/197k.
2) When I view his stats as a faction member his stats show as 141k/136k
3) His actual stats (confirmed by him) are 173k/203k.

My question is, when viewing a rival's stats now, are we seeing basically all the boosts now, similar to what you would see on an ally (#1 above)? or do rivals still see the unboosted type stats as #2 above.

This is very frustrating indeed. I too wonder why we all see different A/D stats. I actually think it is possibly 4 or 5 different versions, not just 3 as you suggest. My theory is that:

1) When look on your OWN profile, you see AA/BB

2) When your faction member (that is also an ally) looks on your profile FROM the faction members tab, they see CC/DD

3) When your faction member (that is also an ally) looks on your profile, BUT FROM the "Visit Allies" regular profile and visit your base, they then see EE/FF

4) When your faction member (that is NOT an ally) looks on your profile, BUT FROM the "Visit Allies" regular profile and visit your base, they then see GG/HH

5) When a rival looks at your profile from the rival list looking to raid base/attack you, they see II/JJ

6) any other combinations I might have missed or not thought of ??? It could be more.

And yes.... I have tested my idea/theory several times with past faction members on # 1 - 4.

You can not test #5 unless you have someone willing/able to find you in rivals list and then post the stats that they see.

If GREE wanted to make things simple.........HAVE JUST ONE UNIFIED ATTACK/DEFENSE SCORE THAT EVERYONE SEES!!! REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE A RIVAL OR ALLIANCE MEMBER AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE CURRENT FACTION MEMBERS OR NOT.

HAVE JUST ONE ATTACK/DEFENSE STAT GREE!!! DO YOU SEE THIS??? JUST ONE THAT EVERYONE IN MW WILL SEE!!! BTW... ITS CALLED TRANSPARENCY!!! JUST ONE!!!

mickymacirl
03-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Old app stats, new app stats and new app stats with skill point boosts, those are the 3 you are seeing.

Ascent
03-22-2013, 12:39 PM
There is one more factor which effects the stats you see of someone else: If you are the same nation or not. Somehow if you have the same nation boost you see different numbers than if you have different ones.

STRIDER1
03-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Old app stats, new app stats and new app stats with skill point boosts, those are the 3 you are seeing.

You are mistaken. I have ALREADY downloaded and installed the new update.

There is no more OLD APP anything you refer to. Everything I see is AFTER update.

Olsen
03-22-2013, 01:40 PM
I see the same thing on iOS and just updatet 3 different stats.

Alo
03-25-2013, 07:34 AM
When I view faction members stats - it shows their IPH, wins/losses etc but MY atk/def stats. This may be an android issue only? not sure - when i view as an ally it shows their stats with what appear to be some boosts but not all.

same problem, with minime-s android, I can see ALL allies/faction members numbers except attack/defence, that row shows my attack/defence :(

phillibee
03-25-2013, 11:43 AM
What and why the change in stats view whats is the purpose who does it benefit im lost about the whole change I just want to know my true stats

baddog_to
03-25-2013, 12:32 PM
I noticed this yesterday as well updating my faction's stats. I have a member with stats of 49342/51830 viewing from the faction member page, 56207/59705 from visit allies, and he sees 51670/59702. So the attack stat my member sees on his own profile is less that what I see viewing as an ally. Problem?

STRIDER1
03-26-2013, 11:11 AM
I noticed this yesterday as well updating my faction's stats. I have a member with stats of 49342/51830 viewing from the faction member page, 56207/59705 from visit allies, and he sees 51670/59702. So the attack stat my member sees on his own profile is less that what I see viewing as an ally. Problem?

baddog.... you forgot that if you were NOT a ally member (a rival), you would then be looking at another entirely different set of numbers too. That's 4 so far. And then there's maybe other combinations still unknown that would also produce another set of different numbers. That's so lame really.

And like I said earlier in my post... All the nonsense will go away if they just use ONE TRUE STAT THAT EVERYONE SEES!!!

If GREE wanted to make things simple.........HAVE JUST ONE UNIFIED ATTACK/DEFENSE SCORE THAT EVERYONE SEES!!! REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE A RIVAL OR ALLIANCE MEMBER AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE CURRENT FACTION MEMBERS OR NOT.

HAVE JUST ONE ATTACK/DEFENSE STAT GREE!!! DO YOU SEE THIS GREE??? JUST ONE THAT EVERYONE IN MW WILL SEE!!! BTW... ITS CALLED TRANSPARENCY!!! JUST ONE STAT!!! COME ON NOW!!! HOW DIFFICULT CAN THAT BE TO DO??? SERIOUSLY??? HOW DIFFICULT???