PDA

View Full Version : Gree, how about..

vitus79
03-22-2013, 07:13 AM
.. some new fight goals like thuglife and hardcore hitman rounds now that the levels opened up. give us something to work on, cant be only 2 new maps for 50! levels.

whos with me?

marshmall
03-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Agreed there Vicious V.....just wish we would be treated as ppl in MW and get some new buildings and able to build bigger hoods then lvl30..

We already got new toys with stats now make us use them...

And grats to seccond place :)

D3V
03-22-2013, 09:04 AM
I unfortunately disagree on the hitman rounds. Those were a pain in the rear back in the day and they surely will be a pain in the rear if I have to do them all over again :/

Ak Killah
03-22-2013, 09:06 AM
gree should concentrate of fixing term long bugs and getting rid of hackers.

dudeman
03-22-2013, 09:59 AM
CC wish list (in no particular order):

• More hood expansions
• Extend Thug Life goals beyond round 500
• Additional Hardcore Hitman goals extending to the new highest possible level
– Improved reward items for completion of additional Thug Life and Hardcore Hitman goals (if any are added). It took considerable time and effort to complete the existing TL and HH goals, and the rewards were only slightly better than a kick in the teeth. A goal reward should be something desirable and not easily obtained without completion of the goal, not something to add to the list of unused junk in our inventories.
• boost buildings
• new money buildings unlocked after level 165

TZora
03-22-2013, 11:03 AM
I unfortunately disagree on the hitman rounds. Those were a pain in the rear back in the day and they surely will be a pain in the rear if I have to do them all over again :/
lol u kidding? who could hate 500 respect points and rp items :eek:

TZora
03-22-2013, 11:07 AM
CC wish list (in no particular order):
• More hood expansions
agree

• Extend Thug Life goals beyond round 500
agree

• Additional Hardcore Hitman goals extending to the new highest possible level
agree

– Improved reward items for completion of additional Thug Life and Hardcore Hitman goals (if any are added). It took considerable time and effort to complete the existing TL and HH goals, and the rewards were only slightly better than a kick in the teeth. A goal reward should be something desirable and not easily obtained without completion of the goal, not something to add to the list of unused junk in our inventories.
strongly agree

• boost buildings
would love to see new money/boost buildings that can be purchased with cash. just like mw.

• new money buildings unlocked after level 165
preferably, money buildings that can be bought with ingame cash .. not gold

k0de
03-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Cmon V, sif that would ever happen. You've been around long enough to know this company's policy on free content.

But yeah with the new weapons now available, some more goals with a ® payout would be cool. The optimist in me wants to believe that with the recent addition of new $ and ® weapons, followed closely by the new maps, it's possible that there may be more content, such as missions or buildings, on the way (but not decorations because, well, we have to be realistic- but it would be nice).