PDA

View Full Version : Donating gold to faction members as rewards

HGF69
03-22-2013, 06:30 AM
Would be nice if anyone could purchase gold as a gift for faction members, eg for the top 3 WD scorers in war. Or even as gift to all faction members prior to a war. I am a nice bloke so just looking to reward my members.

jon_funzio
03-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Not going to happen, that would allow people to pool gold and then share the bonus between them, devaluing gold and reducing Gree profits.

HGF69
03-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Not so, gold would first of all have to be bought under a seperate option for gifting, that gifted gold could never be re-allocated, then it couldn't be shared around.

Milspec1
03-22-2013, 06:53 AM
I love this idea I'd love to be able to incentivise people and rewards them with gold especially the people who can't afford it

anonymousMW
03-22-2013, 07:02 AM
other games if they allow transfer gold to other players, because they do not understand this.

Ducati
03-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Would be nice if anyone could purchase gold as a gift for faction members, eg for the top 3 WD scorers in war. Or even as gift to all faction members prior to a war. I am a nice bloke so just looking to reward my members.

Just buy Itunes cards, and send them the codes. But this works only if players are in the same country.
You can send me a code for this idea, pity I am not from Scotland so it probably won't work :-)

MWNick
03-22-2013, 07:17 AM
you can in theory give gold to other players....:cool:

anonymousMW
03-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Just buy Itunes cards, and send them the codes. But this works only if players are in the same country.
You can send me a code for this idea, pity I am not from Scotland so it probably won't work :-)

that's very easy, change your country and put a fake address.
not to transfer gold to prevent hacker hire services

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1843/hackerfaction.th.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/hackerfaction.jpg/)

HGF69
03-22-2013, 08:36 AM

That assumes they would use ALL of the voucher for MW gold, I'm talking about an in game system.

I'd love to send you a few vaults but as you say you're not in Scotland so sorry, no can do.

Bashful Rain
03-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Interesting idea

WI(AusNz)
03-22-2013, 03:46 PM
send them the code to an itunes voucher via alternative communication method (not in game). dont know if this will work internationally. You must have some cash to be so generous.
Post your itunes code as private message to me if you need help spending it.

Ter
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Love the idea. Even if once a month there was a faction leader bonus item to hand out. I wondered how other faction leaders reward their top performers or contributors..

Hassleham
03-22-2013, 04:40 PM
What's wrong with paypal?

lovercraft family
03-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Totally support this idea but lets say one of the top 3 faction hack their gold and give it to their members. This could be abuse just saying. There is always a good side and bad side to suggestions.

Jhenry02
03-22-2013, 07:19 PM
We just transfer iTunes codes

Trebor
03-22-2013, 08:59 PM
I need a faction where I get I tune codes. Hmmppphhhhtttt

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-22-2013, 09:29 PM
This has gotten so far out of control, that it even makes me sad.

If buying fake gold with real money jeopardizes your mortgage, rent, car note, utilities, food, medical, or any other real life expense; you have an addiction.

It is time for everyone to slow your roll.

Speed ump
03-22-2013, 09:37 PM
If you would hack to give legitimately purchased gold, I would consider you a moron. That would be like having a million dollars, and get caught stealing a stamp to send your niece a check for a birthday gift. Or hacking the banking system to get the money into her parents account. Did you think at all before those words came out.lol

Lurker
03-22-2013, 11:41 PM

Interested in new members? I don't have a crazy IPH but am in the top 5% of my level.

anonymousMW
03-23-2013, 07:09 AM
This has gotten so far out of control, that it even makes me sad.

If buying fake gold with real money jeopardizes your mortgage, rent, car note, utilities, food, medical, or any other real life expense; you have an addiction.

It is time for everyone to slow your roll.

online poker, yes spending limit, I doubt that MW has a limit, to control addicts spend much money per month.faction many require a number of faction points = X money to spend. This may prompt some people to spend more than they can afford. Side effect.

HGF69
03-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Interested in new members? I don't have a crazy IPH but am in the top 5% of my level.

I'm looking for 2 players, pm me your stats.

To clarify this idea is not about sending iTunes codes its about being able to purchase and send in game gold as reward which can't be re-transferred.

FromAfar
03-23-2013, 08:43 AM
50 million new accounts would also be opened. all 10 bars donated to the faction, then the account left vacant forever.

HGF69
03-23-2013, 11:15 AM
People ain't getting this are they?

Like I said the gold would have to be purchased, do I need to draw a diagram? Lol

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-23-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm looking for 2 players, pm me your stats.To clarify this idea is not about sending iTunes codes its about being able to purchase and send in game gold as reward which can't be re-transferred.

With players all across the globe, PayPal is your easiest way to do this.

Vendors are restricted from doing many smart things by Google and Apple.

PayPal is the easiest way to almost get you there.

Gree isn't allowed to do what you wish.

iTunes cards are geography specific.

anonymousMW
03-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Gree That is not allowed?.
In the faction they could donate money to players like gold, take hold of donations, as the leader who help tell. how a banking system .. if the game wants to emulate a government. using ideas that exist.

procsyzarc
03-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Not going to happen, that would allow people to pool gold and then share the bonus between them, devaluing gold and reducing Gree profits.

That's already somewhat happens in some factions especially now higher levels get screwed in wd.