PDA

View Full Version : cheating

Jakers
03-22-2013, 05:34 AM
So I report a clear cheater and get a response 2 hours later saying the issue "has been resolved". Now a applaud GREE on the responsiveness, however today I find that same person in my rival list and appears that nothing has happened to them.

What am I missing here?

cheesy
03-22-2013, 05:40 AM
I've had the same thing happen to me. I even saw the same guy in the syndicate battle two weeks after I reported him.

Daniel2115
03-22-2013, 05:48 AM
When reporting someone make sure you write something on their wall and tell support. I used to send pictures and they'd never do anything, but ever since I started leaving comments they've been taking out every hacker I report.

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 05:49 AM
So I report a clear cheater and get a response 2 hours later saying the issue "has been resolved". Now a applaud GREE on the responsiveness, however today I find that same person in my rival list and appears that nothing has happened to them. What am I missing here? 95% of reported cheaters aren't actually cheaters but players who have spent a lot of gold on the game.

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 05:51 AM
When reporting someone make sure you write something on their wall and tell support. I used to send pictures and they'd never do anything, but ever since I started leaving comments they've been taking out every hacker I report.Great tip!

Jakers
03-22-2013, 05:58 AM
I did this exactly, wrote on the wall and submitted a pic as well. With a level 30 account, 1,000+ high end RP weapons isn't something cash can buy. No way this wasn't a cheater.

When reporting someone make sure you write something on their wall and tell support. I used to send pictures and they'd never do anything, but ever since I started leaving comments they've been taking out every hacker I report.

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 06:07 AM
I did this exactly, wrote on the wall and submitted a pic as well. With a level 30 account, 1,000+ high end RP weapons isn't something cash can buy. No way this wasn't a cheater.

Just one pic? Or a pic of his level, stats and illegitimate RP weapons? Which RP weapon was it? Is it locked by level? Saying that, I have a few RP weapons that are still locked but we are talking a few here, not 1000+

Zeman
03-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Well I reported a cheater once, seeing his high respect items (the new hugely too expensive ones). Pictures and made post. But he also was a big gold spender, guess Gree let it slide since he brings in a lot of income also. So Jakers did he also spend lots of gold. Might be the reason they let it slide.

Jakers
03-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Well doomsday frags are available, but 400 of them at level 30ish and 600 disease grenades is not possible. I reported a screen shot showing name and the inventory and told them the level of the player.

I suppose I could have included the stat page too, but they have more than enough info. At the same level I'd be lucky to have enough to buy 1 of these times,perhaps a few if I won a 6x scratcher.

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 06:23 AM
So I report a clear cheater and get a response 2 hours later saying the issue "has been resolved". Now a applaud GREE on the responsiveness, however today I find that same person in my rival list and appears that nothing has happened to them.

What am I missing here?

Oh good, another cheater thread...what's it been, 12 hours? Great work broham.

You are going to need this next time you come across one, Jakers. Don't tell TZora, I gave her one yesterday too, it'll be our little secret. ;)

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps1795b247.jpg

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-22-2013, 06:24 AM
I've given up reporting cheaters/glitchers/hackers for the reasons outlined above. Now I camp their hoods and rob the sh** out of them :)

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
I've given up reporting cheaters/glitchers/hackers for the reasons outlined above. Now I camp their hoods and rob the sh** out of them :)

Ahem.....some forum members on here are of the belief that profiting from the exploits of cheaters/hackers is just as bad. You sir are no worse than someone who robs a drug dealer. It's blood money playa, stolen from the good folks who spent their hard earned RM and gave it the good ol honest college try.

For Shame.

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Ahem.....some forum members on here are of the belief that profiting from the exploits of cheaters/hackers is just as bad. You sir are no worse than someone who robs a drug dealer. It's blood money playa, stolen from the good folks who spent their hard earned RM and gave it the good ol honest college try.

For Shame.

Wat moet je dan doen kleine?

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Wat moet je dan doen kleine?

Je moet even melden ze en ga verder.

derchef
03-22-2013, 07:05 AM
maar ook zonder

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 07:12 AM
maar ook zonder

Je bent een twit

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-22-2013, 07:32 AM
I consider myself well and truly told off. I will now make every effort to ignore the constant red/green news list that I get from blatant time glitchers and be sure only to rob clean, virginal hoods after scouting the rivals list for minutes on end, searching for those elusive nightclubs and hotels...

Yeah right.

derchef
03-22-2013, 07:41 AM
beter twit ,die van Maaskantje
:cool:

Jakers
03-22-2013, 07:42 AM
No that's not what I'm saying. My point was that if you save all of your RP, you maybe able to buy a few at the 33 level. I was not and will not condone cheating.

So it's cool if you only have a few? That's what you're saying right?

NTM
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM

What am I missing here?

one time i send a report too.. he told me they look but they never say what they make to me.. lol..

Ak Killah
03-22-2013, 08:53 AM
exactly same thing happened to me hopefully this forum will be flooded with hacking complains, I sent gree everything they needed, wall messages I wrote, inventory pics and stats pic, this person still exists in the game.