PDA

View Full Version : Attention CJ

mofisto
03-22-2013, 03:15 AM
Morning CJ. Everyone knows how to report hackers, but recently I've come across a number of syndicates who are clearly cash hacking.

I'm currently a member of a syndicate (not HTC before anyone jumps to conclusions) where one member is managing donations of 2 billion + every few hours even though his iph is 750k. They have several members who do this. I also joined a syndicate straight after miudtown who have all the bonuses, but a total syndicate income of 2.5 million an hour. Clearly these guys are both cash hacking.

What info would you need to shut these syndicates down? Should I just post something on their wall and email support? Do you need screenshots?

Alex

mofisto
03-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Wow... And we have another one. Why is it bothering you? Do you think it's cool to be a snitch? It's a F'n crime game. What are you? The crime city police? You sir are extremely lame... Just play your game and don't worry about it. What are you looking to gain from this? Do you want a pat on the back or a cookie? Maybe if you had a girlfriend and got some on a regular basis you would be alright. You should get some info on how to do that.

Hahaha, you made an account just to say that?

mattcope
03-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Cartier boy why don't you go troll somewhere else you just sound like a dumb a**. What are you like 15 talking about snitches like this is jail or something you sir are lame.

Euchred
03-22-2013, 04:26 AM
No I didn't and to the other guy get off his wood. I just think it's dumb that you guys are so concerned with other people's games. I really want to know... What do y'all get out of being snitches? Does it improve your game in any way? Is there a reward? Do you get a badge? Really... What is it?

Cheating is cheating is cheating there chief. And cheaters are douches

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 04:38 AM
No I didn't and to the other guy get off his wood. I just think it's dumb that you guys are so concerned with other people's games. I really want to know... What do y'all get out of being snitches? Does it improve your game in any way? Is there a reward? Do you get a badge? Really... What is it?

No, but I get satisfaction in removing cheaters from this game. Why should honest people who spend real money on this game be impacted by script kiddies who cheat to take away prizes from them. Lance Armstrong was a cheat and in the end he has been found out and all his titles have been stripped from him. No one likes cheaters.

I will continue to report each and every single cheater I come across as I know exactly what I am looking for. However, I won't make a sing or dance about it on this forum because of trolls like you, who probably cheat!

Munch on it
03-22-2013, 04:41 AM
He just sounds like he is a cheater that wants people to stop reporting them so he doesn't get banned

Euchred
03-22-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm a lame and you want to jump on the "I'm going to tell" bandwagon. Really?

Are you a cheating douche? If not then you're just a douche

Daniel2115
03-22-2013, 04:45 AM
I just don't see how it's possible to be that concerned with other peoples games and have a life. I think if you had a reasonably decent real world social life you wouldn't care.

So you dont have much of a social life? it seems like your pretty concerned about what other people are doing on here.

mofisto
03-22-2013, 04:52 AM
Anyway lol, back on topic.

What's needed to report syndicates who are cash hacking?

It's not as easy as respect hackers, as I can't just post a screen of their 1035 doomsday frags.

1337bobbarker
03-22-2013, 04:55 AM
Wow... And we have another one. Why is it bothering you? Do you think it's cool to be a snitch? It's a F'n crime game. What are you? The crime city police? You sir are extremely lame... Just play your game and don't worry about it. What are you looking to gain from this? Do you want a pat on the back or a cookie? Maybe if you had a girlfriend and got some on a regular basis you would be alright. You should get some info on how to do that.

It's not about being a snitch, tool. It's about going up against them when they have an unfair advantage because they cheated.

And besides, you should be thanking mofisto for glorifying you by using your picture as his icon.

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Do you know him in real life?.

Yes.

Extra characters

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 05:04 AM
No, I'm not. I buy gold just like everyone else. Iphone here buddy. I just DGAF because it has no impact on my game. A syndicate can have all the bonuses and still not place if they aren't buying gold. It's a game. It amazes me that you guys care so much about nothing.

Maybe if a hacker were to pound you into the ground, take all your explosives and robs you blind, you might change your fooking tune.

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Carter you come across as a bit of a knob. But then I suppose this IS the internet so you're probably alright in real life. Fancy meeting up for a beer?

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 05:24 AM
Who's to say the get removed? All you get is the satisfaction of being able to say " I think I found a hack or a cheat (maybe) and I told on him". That's all. Lance armstrong was an olympic cyclist who made millions off endorsement. This can't even be compared to that. Gree is making millions. You are getting picture with numbers on them.

1. Armstrong only got a bronze in Sydney and has been stripped of that too. Those companies who endorsed him are looking to take him to court to recover their monies. A cheat is a cheat, doesn't matter how or where.
2. Hackers that I have reported have been removed after making a few simple checks.

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 05:31 AM
I think that just means they're smarter than you.

I think you're just a troll with too much time on your hands.

mattcope
03-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Cartier boy you must have no life you come across as one of them loser internet tough guys talking **** cause noone likes you in real life cause your a knob and get beat up so you take your attitude to the internet where you are safe behind your phone. And what are you talking about snitch boy I been to jail and people like you are the *****es they act rough get beat and sent to pc with the snitches.. so just,stop you look like an as*****!!

derchef
03-22-2013, 05:39 AM
I think that just means they're smarter than you.
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dipstik
03-22-2013, 05:54 AM
Successful troll.jpg

mattcope
03-22-2013, 05:55 AM
You shouldn't have even started open your mouth on here talking about snitches like your in jail or this is real life its not snitching its a game dude..

scott(ST6)
03-22-2013, 06:14 AM
thread drift

I can't create a new thread, anyone else have that problem? Do I need to buy some more gold before I get activated?

Dutchie
03-22-2013, 06:16 AM
thread drift

I can't create a new thread, anyone else have that problem? Do I need to buy some more gold before I get activated?

After 10 posts you can create a new thread... you are on 7.

scott(ST6)
03-22-2013, 06:19 AM
does the random question go away too? Also can't upload sweet memes.

time to troll...Thanks!

CitrineMondeoRSi
03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Yo Cope... Chill Winstaaaaaaan!!! I got this covered ;)

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 06:31 AM
Ha! I bet mattcope made it through his time in the pen by holding big bubba's pocket.

Yessuh Mr. Bubba, I got your fruit cocktail.

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 06:33 AM
You shouldn't have even started open your mouth on here talking about snitches like your in jail or this is real life its not snitching its a game dude..

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps21d61f04.jpg

mattcope
03-22-2013, 07:33 AM
You know what your man van Der sloot is doin in jail homeboy... Same thing you would be doin, giving people like me your artinery and food so the boys won't bother you lol. I am the buddy you move and switch seats for when I walk your way cause that **** is my playground.. I've been there I dont troll virtual world I live it in real life....

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 07:40 AM
You know what your man van Der sloot is doin in jail homeboy... Same thing you would be doin, giving people like me your artinery and food so the boys won't bother you lol. I am the buddy you move and switch seats for when I walk your way cause that **** is my playground.. I've been there I dont troll virtual world I live it in real life....

LMFAO!!!

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpsc303cfa8.jpg

mattcope
03-22-2013, 07:41 AM
Ok troll you win I got better things to do than argue over the internet.. lol

Van Der Sloot
03-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Ok troll you win I got better things to do than argue over the internet.. lol

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps29a50ecd.jpg

Rodimus
03-22-2013, 09:55 AM
I know this has been discussed before but if people create threads about cheating/hacking, is that really helping new players who come to the forums looking for good information about the game? I mean c'mon nobody wants to see a level 5 player with over 200 Doomsday Frags, so please stop with the hacker threads already. Good day

Ramshutu
03-22-2013, 10:23 AM

What makes caring about a crime game so much worse than caring that someone cares about a crime game.

Please carry on, the irony is hilarious. Perhaps let me know in advance when you to decide to protest rising violence against local law enforcement officers by walking into your nearest police station wielding two cans of mace, covered in war paint shouting 'Banzaaaiii'

cooch
03-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Anyway lol, back on topic.

What's needed to report syndicates who are cash hacking?

It's not as easy as respect hackers, as I can't just post a screen of their 1035 doomsday frags.

Send in ticket is only way and the way CJ et al Admins will tell you. The only thing is you don't know what the syn was doing and who was in it before you went in to take a peak. I assume Gree would. Then you must assume that they have the time to look in past history, how much was donated, who left/came in, gold spend, etc to figure out if there were or are hackers in the midst. I think you're getting close to the larger issue at hand: Tougher to tell and what's in it for Gree to spend that time per accused syn... probably 100s or more that way.

TZora
03-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Do you think it's cool to be a snitch?
and what different r u? :rolleyes:

Mike Hunt
03-24-2013, 10:15 AM
People who spend real money on this game will enter into a class action law suit shortly -- unless Gree takes action against hackers.

These threads are very important and as the the replies we have received to tickets opened against hackers. there is real life money on the line. This is serious. Hacking cash (albeit cyber) which sells in the real world at $100 per vault equates to a misdemeanor and becomes serious once it exceeds $1,000 real life value.

Bala82
03-24-2013, 10:20 AM
People who spend real money on this game will enter into a class action law suit shortly -- unless Gree takes action against hackers.

These threads are very important and as the the replies we have received to tickets opened against hackers. there is real life money on the line. This is serious. Hacking cash (albeit cyber) which sells in the real world at $100 per vault equates to a misdemeanor and becomes serious once it exceeds $1,000 real life value.

Do you honestly think class action suit for this is going work ?

OneHoop
03-24-2013, 10:46 AM
I reported a hacker who was defense leader (648k defense with 200 mafia members, lol) for a syndicate during Midtown, and they still managed to place in the 260s. Aside from taking a prize from #1001, they also gave an undetermined number of losses to people attacked by the hacker, representing an unfair disadvantage to syndicates that were matched up against them. We met them twice and beat them both times (necessitating power attacks against DL, of course), but we would've had more points if we didn't waste so many attacks against their cheating DL.

Support was too busy answering gold bonus support tickets from members of Fight Club and the Indians to worry about this "small fish". It is what it is...

Hmmfph...
M@

cooch
03-24-2013, 10:46 AM

Hey Ben Dover! Case you state is for Gree to file charges not you! Class action is nonsense and is a waste of money for Gree since I assume you're one of the many lawyers we have in the good ol' US that are doing things for free because they don't have a job in the legal field.

Would be a first though to show real harm in a game that validates a payout I believe. Also they do take action against hackers... Better brush up on case law and bring that Black's Dictionary with you ....you'll need it.

Dipstik
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/blu_eyez/Fark/internet_lawyers.jpg