PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone (CJ?) Answer a Simple Question?

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 08:18 PM
How can Gree expect my faction to participate in the next WD (and spend money, again) when we haven't received our prize from the last event?

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 08:20 PM
How can Gree expect my faction to participate in the next WD (and spend money, again) when we haven't received our prize from the last event?How old's your ticket?

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Sent it in within an hour of the finish, so 10 days.

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Sent it in within an hour of the finish, so 10 days.Try sending another ticket with a different name like "World Domination" as the subject instead of "Modern War Error Report". I sent a ticket with the subject as "Crate Event Error" back in Crime City and it got answered in less than 3 hours.

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Sent it as Battle for Egypt Faction Award. Also used the website not in game support. Wonder if that matters. But also they may be swamped with tickets with the same problem. But if that's the case I wish they would post an announcement on here that they're aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Sent it as Battle for Egypt Faction Award. Also used the website not in game support. Wonder if that matters. But also they may be swamped with tickets with the same problem. But if that's the case I wish they would post an announcement on here that they're aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.Wait, Zendesk or the Contact US at the funzio.com page?

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 08:48 PM
http://games.gree-support.net/home

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 08:51 PM
http://games.gree-support.net/homeYou're better off using the ingame support. That way, they get all the account info they need.

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if I should send another one in game only tell them the ticket number of the first one.

Jhenry02
03-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Couldn't hurt.
I still haven't heard back on my fat fingered gold expenditure.

-J

mxz
03-21-2013, 09:25 PM
http://games.gree-support.net/homeCan't use that system for Funzio games. Use http://crimecity.zendesk.com or in game support (best option, basically the same as zendesk but puts in your game info so they can look you up easier).

Wufnu
03-21-2013, 09:39 PM
That takes you to the same page. I can see my tickets or submit new ones no matter which URL I use.

Chuck Norris USA
03-22-2013, 03:32 AM
Couldn't hurt.

-J

I begrudgingly give props to GREEdy on this one. I thought I had mysteriously lost over 700 gold overnight. Send an in-game help request. About a week later I receive a reply that I had purchased "instant finish vault upgrade" for 768 gold! I was like OMFG no way I would have done this knowingly! I replied that it would be nice if they would implement a confirmation window on all gold purchases as this would have saved me a lot of panic and saved them from dealing with this issue the many times I'm sure it's occurred. Another week after my reply to the CSR I log in one day to find gold on my account and they even let me keep the bank upgrade lol.

hoho
03-22-2013, 04:16 AM
Couldn't hurt.

-J

when did you raise it ?

Alo
03-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Sent it in within an hour of the finish, so 10 days.

too soon. Some greenland stuff still needs to be solved, so just wait and wait.

Wufnu
03-22-2013, 07:32 AM
There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to how requests are handled. When there was a problem with the Boss Event they were handling tickets almost immediately. I've always had fairly decent response times personally, whether I used the in game format or went to the website I posted.

This time I'm getting a bit antsy as the time for China is getting near and my faction has still not received our top 250 prize from Egypt. But from reading the thread above it appears the problem is widespread. So I'm thinking maybe all the tickets involving BfE prizes are being handled by the same but small group of people and they've got a big backlog. I just wish they would aknowledge the problem here on the forum.

Wufnu
03-22-2013, 07:36 AM
too soon. Some greenland stuff still needs to be solved, so just wait and wait.

I agree but that wasn't the topic of my first post. I want them to know this is a pretty crappy way to do business if this is what they expect. And like I said in my last, at least admit there IS a problem with the prizes due to the DST snafu and we can then sit back a relax until they wade through all the tickets.

Drama Llama
03-22-2013, 07:44 AM
And the best part about it is we all know the daylight savings issues won't be fixed in time for their stupidly timed next event!

Trebor
03-22-2013, 09:45 AM
The free gree gold they gave was a buffer for the waiting

raider
03-22-2013, 11:40 AM
it took until yesterday to sort my issues out.... but all sorted now.