PDA

View Full Version : when to stop camping?

kikl
03-21-2013, 04:55 PM
At what level iph do I decide to stop camping and start buying units and attacking people.. Now with an iph over 400k but i am nearly out of buildings to upgrade without going over my vault which is at 42 mil. Also once I start attacking what units should I use as meat shields and which should I use for a high attack?

Jhenry02
03-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Until you have 2 mil iph and 200k stats

Sepi
03-22-2013, 12:49 AM
It is question of what you want from the game as everyone gets their entertainment from diffirent parts of it. Many like to camp and slowly increase their stats, others go wild and attack and raid on every opportunity and the rest follow the storyline and do missions.

If you feel game gets boring because of camping, try changing method and attack people. :) You may and will lose now and then, but it will spice up your gameplay and sets new challenges. Try something new and and see yourself how does it feel!

The fact is, though, that if you prefer more camping then stay on your course and try some other game instead as aphroKEN suggested. It is sometimes devastating to see how you blow up units worth of millions and Valor beyond count only to acquire hundred or so battlepoints, for example. Nature of this game is power-creeping and advancement, but it is still a game and should be treated like that in any possible way. :)

If you play other games (board, cards or video), you can always ask yourself that do you play them same way everytime or do you want to master the other aspects of the same game that you have yet not discovered and try various strategies, within the boundaries of the game itself provides?

kikl
03-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Well I have 2 accounts 1 is for camping and the only times I've leveled up is from bosses, holding at lvl 21 with 6k a/d and in iph of 75k an hour constantly upgrading money buildings. The other is level 112 iph of 420k slowly starting to build an army now just curious to know what units to get to attack with and which ones I should use as meat shields when I add all my allies. Right now I'm at 35 allies with nearly 10k a/d

kikl
03-22-2013, 02:11 AM
How are u able to get to 200k a/d without gold? Also how am I able to get the money to upgrade the expensive buildings witjout getting attacked?

Chuck Norris USA
03-22-2013, 03:23 AM
How are u able to get to 200k a/d without gold? Also how am I able to get the money to upgrade the expensive buildings witjout getting attacked?

LOL you can't. To be l33t will require real $ in this game. I've bought 2 vaults of gold, not a "hardcore" spender by any means. I have around 45K atk and 62K def with iph around 700K @ level 97. Obtaining over 200K atk/def seems like a pipe dream to me.

Jhoemel
03-22-2013, 04:40 AM

You can man. I have over 200k def now completely free :)

Alaneapen
03-22-2013, 05:03 AM
I am lv 85 100 k boosted def, i spent a little gold but it could be possible

James_mac
03-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Never!!!!!

olka
03-22-2013, 08:00 AM
The point of camping is to build up an economy.

Once you have enough money coming in to buy all the units you need you no longer need to camp.

vorm
03-22-2013, 09:09 AM
How can you be almost out of buildings to upgrade with only a 400K IPH?
But to answer your question, not any time soon, a 400K IPH is not very much these days.

kikl
03-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Without going overvault and turning into a cash cow which is what happens when I go over vault. I still have plenty left to upgrade the q was when I get to that point.

WI(AusNz)
03-22-2013, 04:44 PM
build until your IPH outpaces the rate in which rivals can take from you. maximum attacks are 6mil every 4 hours. That means you need to be earning over 36mil per day or roughly 1.5mil IPH. Stop thinking small. 400K is puny. Increase the scale of your thinking and dont stop until you have at least 2mil IPH. 3mil is better. Mine is currently at 1.43mil and i am only half way to my goals.

kikl
03-22-2013, 06:12 PM
How much higher can it get before I have to go massively over vault to get upgrades?

emcee
03-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Level 10 oil rig was over 400 mil for me before the limited edition buildings came along. You should be upgrading your jinai buildings.

Factions are a must and you can camp between main wars.

camper killer
03-22-2013, 06:30 PM
To answer your question properly, its time to quit camping when you run into me.

SuperSonic Chimp
03-22-2013, 06:43 PM
At what level iph do I decide to stop camping and start buying units and attacking people.. Now with an iph over 400k but i am nearly out of buildings to upgrade without going over my vault which is at 42 mil. Also once I start attacking what units should I use as meat shields and which should I use for a high attack?

Should've stopped camping at around.....say before after Brazil, before Greenland. With all the new units, vault increases, money buildings....camping should've ended a while ago...if not teh game is leaving you behind VERY quickly.

Poopenshire
03-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Actually you got it partially right. If he is a high level camper then yes, to get away from me.Too many high level campers.cry about being attacked and raided.

camper killer
03-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Actually you got it partially right. If he is a high level camper then yes, to get away from me.Too many high level campers.cry about being attacked and raided.

Nope your wrong. We need more targets up here with high IPHs.

Poopenshire
03-22-2013, 07:26 PM
I hit the low ally campers between events. They have to level up to get away. At low allies you see a huge range of levels. CK with you at high allies its a different story. Your range of sight is limited somewhat more than mine so they Dont have to level as you will pass them by first.

camper killer
03-22-2013, 07:37 PM
I am still seeing 10 levels up and down and a huge number of allies difference. Not sure you can really can get away. I was hitting 300 and 200 ally campers today. I have a feeling with the new whale zone I will see them for a while.

kikl
03-24-2013, 02:41 AM
This was mainly to get an idea of what people do, I messed up royally when I started playing i had no idea what I was doing. I was already past level 100 by the time I started reading the forum

Blitz.BestoftheBest
03-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Stay on your course, as long as you still enjoy it. That much is important. The others were right in saying that you should play the way you enjoy. The reality is, though, since you got into the game later, camping offers the only way to stay competitive and still stay a "free" player. I just completed my first epic boss at level 46 for this event. Both my accounts are campers. My level 46 has 1.5 mil IPH and my level 65 account has 2.1 mil IPH. I still focus on upgrading buildings and don't really care about units.

As long as you can keep your defense higher than the attack of the rest of the suckers your level, you will be fine. I'm not switching to unit purchasing on my main account until my IPH is around 10 mil. At this rate, I'm increasing 200k IPH or so each week, so this shouldn't be hard.

If you want specific advice on how to level up your buildings like a boss, send me a pm.

-Blitz

jimmyr78
03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
If you want specific advice on how to level up your buildings like a boss, send me a pm. -Blitz

PM'd you, but your inbox is too full. Am curious on how to "level up your buildings like a boss."