PDA

View Full Version : iOS bonus view

Brummied
03-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Hey any one making sense op jet pilot bonus? New update shows all the unit and faction bonus but I have -8% casualties from hospital then apparently +20% casualty rate from ops jet unit?? Anyone want swap my ops jet for a tree sniper? No wonder I've been losing so many units, +3 and once even +4 now I know I'm not the only loser to get an ops jet pilot but come on gree take it away please it's killing my fodder!

Saint Anger
03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
It's an error. CJ just posted on another thread about it:

"We just checked the actual data in response to this and in the part where it is pulling for the actual calculation, everything is correct and all the same (no positive/negative value weirdness there). So there's some kind of display bug that is causing some of them to show up as positive in the stat view. We don't know why yet.

Again though, confirmed that none of them are actually adding to casualty rate in the calculation. "

Brummied
03-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Ok cheers saint, doesn't explain why I lose so many units tho unless my mate has a no casualties glitch (possible but unlikely) I lose at least 30% more units in similar stat battles hitting twenty times each on targets and have checked that every event since the pvp before brazil where the ops jet came from, I have it he doesn't I lose more units, the bonus supposed to work in my favour not his? So you wanna swap for a tree sniper?

Alo
03-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Ok cheers saint, doesn't explain why I lose so many units tho unless my mate has a no casualties glitch (possible but unlikely) I lose at least 30% more units in similar stat battles hitting twenty times each on targets and have checked that every event since the pvp before brazil where the ops jet came from, I have it he doesn't I lose more units, the bonus supposed to work in my favour not his? So you wanna swap for a tree sniper?

well I just added allies to get rid of junk. over 1700 units less than I had 3 weeks ago. Wasted 80+ tree snipers yesterday ;)