PDA

View Full Version : Question to PJ (and/or PUN)

Товарищ
03-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Since your PM's are turned off, PJ:
Do you have a player called "BLIND DEAF MUTE PUN" in your ranks?

NakedCherryPie
03-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Who's PJ and what is PUN?

Speed ump
03-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Tob ? are you trying to call PJ stupid? my pm is avaible, not sure where you are going with this though. step carefully

Товарищ
03-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Tob ? are you trying to call PJ stupid? my pm is avaible, not sure where you are going with this though. step carefully
First I was: WHAT?
Then I was: OH LOL! Biggest misunderstanding ever!
I am literally asking if that player is (edit:) part of your organization with a nautical theme.

Dutchie
03-21-2013, 11:01 AM
First I was: WHAT?
Then I was: OH LOL! Biggest misunderstanding ever!
I am literally asking if that player is (edit:) part of your organization with a nautical theme.

I once saw him on a crate event leaderboard but maybe I was seeing things :)

BigD@wg
03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
I once saw him on a crate event leaderboard but maybe I was seeing things :)

You weren't seeing things unless I was seeing things too. There was a player with that name. Whether he/she belongs to PUN would still have to be confirmed or denied.

Speed ump
03-21-2013, 12:19 PM
I don't think any of our members are dumb.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-21-2013, 12:37 PM
There are no pirates in this game. If there were, they don't discuss PUN business in public, or with non PUN players. If you have a problem, take it up with Gree.

Pappy14
03-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Did i miss something? Was this a yes or no question or is something being implied?i thought it was a simple question....

mxz
03-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Did i miss something? Was this a yes or no question or is something being implied?i thought it was a simple question....Its a question that won't get an answer. Pretty standard stuff. Ask about PUN and the question will be ignored. The first rule of fight club...

Товарищ
03-21-2013, 12:58 PM
There are no pirates in this game. If there were, they don't discuss PUN business in public, or with non PUN players. If you have a problem, take it up with Gree.
I don't care at all for GREEd. Was just my own interest.
A nice day to you sir!