PDA

View Full Version : No boycott... Just can't afford it!

NaRciS
03-21-2013, 08:53 AM
I understand a lot of players that may look at a boycott on spending gold for china...

The real world for me and a few of my members is that I cannot justify spending or simple cannot afford to spnd on two events in one month, this means there will be no spend for china, the problem is that if we are unable to complete for the top 500 or 250 we lose interest in the playing the game altogether ....

If you imagine that I spend £200 for the last war as well as members, if we leave you could lose up to £750 a month just from us, just a little faction

:(

Milspec1
03-21-2013, 09:04 AM
It's a tough call for sure :)

CplJC
03-21-2013, 09:15 AM
It's plain absurd is what it is. The biggest dumbest things. Why cracks me up is this people do not work during the weekend lol. They hope all goes smooth and it never does.

Bala82
03-21-2013, 09:34 AM
This is the main reason i am in camping syndicate no money spend :)

If you don't spend any money you welcome join our Faction .

NaRciS
03-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi Bala, it's not the matter of not spending money ever again, I am the leader of the faction, I am proud that we came in the top 600 with 18 members, we are now 24 members and have people waiting to join, I enjoy the game and will again spend next month, I just can't expect my members to pay out twice a month, it's not far to them, and I will back them by also not spending.

It is already causing trouble in my team.... Something that we could all do without.

mistergreen
03-21-2013, 10:25 AM
No spending for me and my entire faction.

HGF69
03-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Impersonally am not spending gold on this event, I can buy a few vaults every month but but I'd prefer 6 week wars. Plus half my faction is away so we will fight but I'm not sure of the outcome.