PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Fight Club! Here I come!

Dhusagar
03-21-2013, 02:01 AM
My vanity project - wanted to see what I could do on my own........
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y446/dhusagar/79eb7898f65611f91e7892051067e2f0_zpsefa26e79.jpg

On a serious note well done fight club and EE - I think you surprised everyone with your domination.

Special Kudos has to go to a smaller syndicate called the "Hillbilly Surprises" - I don't know where they finished, but they were the most tenacious and determined syndicate I met - they don't know the meaning of giving up!

Congrats Mrs,TedRow!

bald zeemer
03-21-2013, 03:35 AM
That's some mighty good work. You'll no doubt be flooded with recruitment offers very soon.

And yes, congrats Ted - what a beast. ;)

Dhusagar
03-21-2013, 04:04 AM
That's some mighty good work. You'll no doubt be flooded with recruitment offers very soon.

And yes, congrats Ted - what a beast. ;)

It's a shame that some of the hardworking teams like Hillbilly Surprises don't get more recognition :-(

And no - I am not part of their syndicate - was just impressed with them :-)

alex5953
03-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Did you win a prize?

Ruxpin
03-21-2013, 06:20 AM
My vanity project - wanted to see what I could do on my own........
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y446/dhusagar/79eb7898f65611f91e7892051067e2f0_zpsefa26e79.jpg

On a serious note well done fight club and EE - I think you surprised everyone with your domination.

Special Kudos has to go to a smaller syndicate called the "Hillbilly Surprises" - I don't know where they finished, but they were the most tenacious and determined syndicate I met - they don't know the meaning of giving up!

Congrats Mrs,TedRow!

Hillbilly Surprise finished at 155.

We had about 22 members on they syndicate but my wife was basically a one woman team in this battle and out of 974k influence points, she had 792k of those herself! You were the opponent that gave her the biggest headache since her stats didn't compare to yours, lol! You can imagine how much I heard about those battles! Good job on your one man team bro!

Tedrow

Dhusagar
03-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Hillbilly Surprise finished at 155.

We had about 22 members on they syndicate but my wife was basically a one woman team in this battle and out of 974k influence points, she had 792k of those herself! You were the opponent that gave her the biggest headache since her stats didn't compare to yours, lol! You can imagine how much I heard about those battles! Good job on your one man team bro!

Tedrow

Really pleased your wife did so well :-) please give my apologies for the headache. I wanted to keep my win record. During that battle I thought, "WTF! I gotta keep on hitting just to stay ahead!"

As I said in my OP - kudos to them :-) and I bet YOU don't get on her wrong side? (Just think what she could do if she got mad!)

Ruxpin
03-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Really pleased your wife did so well :-) please give my apologies for the headache. I wanted to keep my win record. During that battle I thought, "WTF! I gotta keep on hitting just to stay ahead!"

As I said in my OP - kudos to them :-) and I bet YOU don't get on her wrong side? (Just think what she could do if she got mad!)

I had to get her to start her own characters to subside the tension from the amount of time I play, lol! But yeah, I try not to get on her bad side!
She went so far as to try to warn everyone that you waited until the last few minutes to ensure your victory and your stats well trumped anyone in Hillbilly Surprise so they could only hit you hideout and command center. Just know you have made her day giving her her first mention on the forum! You have enabled me to spend time in game by keeping her interests sparked now, so thank you much sir!!!

Dhusagar
03-21-2013, 07:06 AM
I had to get her to start her own characters to subside the tension from the amount of time I play, lol! But yeah, I try not to get on her bad side!
She went so far as to try to warn everyone that you waited until the last few minutes to ensure your victory and your stats well trumped anyone in Hillbilly Surprise so they could only hit you hideout and command center. Just know you have made her day giving her her first mention on the forum! You have enabled me to spend time in game by keeping her interests sparked now, so thank you much sir!!!

Anything for marital harmony. Now, if I can just get my better half to................

mxz
03-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Haha great read. Good to see you active on here, Ted. :)

Ruxpin
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Haha great read. Good to see you active on here, Ted. :)

Thanks MXZ. I'm here daily, I just generally keep my mouth shut (as you can see from the number of posts). I can't remember the password to my original account and some glitch won't allow me to get Gree to email it too me. I don't like getting caught up in the drama that seems to happen quite often, but I am always around!