PDA

View Full Version : units for battle

hoho
03-21-2013, 01:36 AM
my account has been under attack more than usual (apart the discussion of the change in rival list algorithm), what puzzle me more is the units for battle i noticed recently.

as far as i know best units are selected for attack or defense. is this still valid ? it is recorded in my newsfeed that i lost very low unit that i'm certain should not be selected for battle (defend)

could someone please enlighten me on this whether this is another change that i m not aware of. Thank you.

Skyser30518
03-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Remember boost. Let's say the unit has a defense of 20. If you add your faction bonuses, country bonus, boost building bonus, and any extra unit bonuses, that unit may very well have a defense of 30-40, causing it to be carried into battle over another unit that may have better raw stats, but less boost.

camper killer
03-21-2013, 08:04 AM
this past weekend "invisible" boosts were added tot he unit sort mechanic. many people saw a significant shift in the what their top 45 was.

hoho
03-21-2013, 05:56 PM
thank you. good to know at least the boost is working or even improved and applied first ontop of raw stat prior to battle selection.

yentalam
03-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I have this problem too, however a more severe problem is that my stats are stuck, they don't shift with increasing number of allies. Another problem is that my stats shows 450+ allies but when I'm attacking someone, it only shows 335 allies...

Other with these problems?

Hooligany
03-22-2013, 07:41 PM
I have this problem too, however a more severe problem is that my stats are stuck, they don't shift with increasing number of allies. Another problem is that my stats shows 450+ allies but when I'm attacking someone, it only shows 335 allies...

Other with these problems?

R u level 67? If yes then it's working fine.
U can have as many allies u want but each level only utilize 5 allies to a max of 500.

yentalam
03-23-2013, 02:05 AM
R u level 67? If yes then it's working fine.
U can have as many allies u want but each level only utilize 5 allies to a max of 500.

Ahhh... That's explaining a lot. Thx man!

Thlinks
03-23-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry what was the question