PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the differing IPH and stats?

gambet1234
03-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Friends, Rivals, and Members alike are constantly showing me different numbers.

So what is this guy's Syn 20% bonus income? How do I even work with this? Everyone's stats show differently from different devices, and even viewing my own profile from a different device or from the Syn Member screen shows my numbers a little off. This member's numbers are WAY off. How do I make heads or tails of this for donations?

http://imgur.com/a/zJTeK

gambet1234
03-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Does everyone else see this or is it just me? This thread, or this issue, take your pick...

derchef
03-21-2013, 01:23 PM
same here ,from android ios and bluestacks is different....

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Has anybody got an answer to this then please?

Deadwater
07-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Viewing profiles isn't showing syndicate bonuses, but the attack menu is showing their stats with bonuses. It's been like this since the latest update on ios.

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Viewing profiles isn't showing syndicate bonuses, but the attack menu is showing their stats with bonuses. It's been like this since the latest update on ios.

Thanks for that Deadwater, seems the same for Andrioid then (which I'm using).

K-Dawg
07-03-2013, 02:08 PM
People have been constantly asking GREE for a way for people to know their true unboosted stats (for bosses and such) so in the last update GREE made it so that when viewing an enemy or mafia members profile it now shows their true stats but when you attack them their boosted stats are what you see.

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:11 PM
People have been constantly asking GREE for a way for people to know their true unboosted stats (for bosses and such) so in the last update GREE made it so that when viewing an enemy or mafia members profile it now shows their true stats but when you attack them their boosted stats are what you see.

Nice update then :)

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Maybe GREE should add this to their in-game FAQ's?

brandocommando
07-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Aren't Android devices still showing boosted stats on profiles? You'd think they would keep it consistent across both platforms.

K-Dawg
07-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Aren't Android devices still showing boosted stats on profiles? You'd think they would keep it consistent across both platforms.

I only know about iOS, Android is like the neglected ugly orphan GREE never wanted lol so your guess is as good as mine.

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:43 PM
I only know about iOS, Android is like the neglected ugly orphan GREE never wanted lol so your guess is as good as mine.

Yeah, and we can't even play the latest great game they have, which looks amazing!

GREE really need to support Android more.

Especially considering the Android market is well over 50% and growing fast compared to IOS at about 40%!!!

Simple math :)

Bottin
07-03-2013, 02:49 PM
How much difference does it make to your stats from being in a syndicate with all bonuses? Like if your stats are 30k what would they be in a fully boosted syndicate? Thanks

brandocommando
07-03-2013, 03:01 PM
How much difference does it make to your stats from being in a syndicate with all bonuses? Like if your stats are 30k what would they be in a fully boosted syndicate? Thanks

Fully upgraded syndicate bonuses will add an extra 25% to your raw attack and defense, but everyone has different individual bonuses that would add on top of the 25%.

chalex accepted
07-03-2013, 06:11 PM
I have about 200k atk and focused most my skill points on atk. almost every taget i find have the now hidden syndicate bonus witch gives them 50-70k hidden def. so I now have to find target with profile def lower than 100k if i want to be sure to win. Hitting peapole with 30k less deff than me usually yeald 2-3 losses. Realy super fun and exciting turn of events. only to bad i cant find anyone with under 100k def these days.

bald zeemer
07-04-2013, 01:00 AM
It's not just syndicate bonuses, it's all modifiers.

Amber_
07-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Was just going to start a thread about this myself. It's annoying as hell. Now there's really no point in checking your rivals stats before attacking cause the stats can really be whatever when u attack/rob. This has made the explosives (at least the ones u buy w. cash) useless.

bald zeemer
07-04-2013, 01:20 AM
This has made the explosives (at least the ones u buy w. cash) useless.
They already were.

Legen...dary
07-04-2013, 01:45 AM
this is NOT about the attack screen showing un-boosted stats. This thread got brought back because I posted this to another guy's thread...

The image album is gone, but it showed a syndicate member with every stat different when viewed from
1. iPad HD Syndicate Member Profile
2. iPad HD Friend Profile
3. BlueStacks Syn Member Profile
4. BlueStacks Friend Profile
5. BlueStacks Rival Profile
6. Android Phone Syn Member Profile
7. Android Phone Friend Profile
8. Self View of own Profile
9. Self View of own profile through Syn Member Profile

Every number was different in every way of viewing a player. Good luck. This is IPH, Atk, Defense. One picture had the same stats as one other picture, if I recall correctly.

budman68
07-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Gree is just floundering. They do not know how to fix the game. All they can do properly is irritate game players and fire employees. The rest be damned it seems.