PDA

View Full Version : Any Gold left out there to raid or attack?

Rastlin
03-20-2013, 09:39 PM
I have not found anyone with gold to raid or attack in days... Everyone is quickly picking up their gold from their buildings, and staying under 330,000 gold vaults these days. Anyone else having this problem?

The Big Weezy
03-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Hmmm, exactly the opposite for me. Went from ~300k/day from raids to over 500k since last Friday. Must be something in the water...

Over-vaulters are getting more scarce, to be sure. But my hitlist of low-stat/high iph suckers hasn't diminished by even one rival.

MaverickMunkey
03-20-2013, 09:58 PM
I have not found anyone with gold to raid or attack in days... Everyone is quickly picking up their gold from their buildings, and staying under 330,000 gold vaults these days. Anyone else having this problem?

Yep - I hear you! My guild donations are mainly from LTQs and my daily building collections!

Dirt road Joe
03-20-2013, 10:53 PM
I have found players lying about their vaults. As in, they have 329000 gold in their vault and at high levels you can assume its vaulted. But more often than not i can hit a still take close to 50000 gold from many of them. I think people understand the 330000 vault max so they keep their gold under that amount. Even if they don't actually have their vault upgraded that high yet. Because normally players raiding and attacking only attack over vaulted enemies. But I find that the enemies with less allies tend to be the ones doing the old vault trick making you think they are protected. I have found dozens of people doing this. I'm sure you can spare one hit on a few people just to experiment. You may be surprised!

Rastlin
03-21-2013, 12:02 AM
I have often wondered about that, Thanks Dirt road Joe! I am going to start looking around. I'll let you know what I find.

Shinazueli
03-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Yeah I've seen that before. It's funny when I take 200k from someone who never upgraded their vault at all, and they get all butt hurt about it.

GFF
03-21-2013, 02:00 PM
I've seen this quite a bit lately, too. I'll spend a half hour looking for someone overvault (with no success), then I'll hit someone with 300k once just to see what happens and I end up with 6-7k for the first couple hits.

It never hurts to try.

GreenGuru
03-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Yeah I've seen that before. It's funny when I take 200k from someone who never upgraded their vault at all, and they get all butt hurt about it.

I didn't upgrade my vault for the first week or week and a half when I first started playing because I didn't see the point of wasting the same amount of cash that you'd then be able to store then after. I didn't realize then how much the game was revolved around PvP, I thought of it more of a PvE game. I regretted not upgrading my vault sooner afterwards. Now I understand it all though (slowpoke) ;)

asdfg12345
03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
well ever since guild system came out, I get attacked alot. Makes it impossible to over vault now without getting hit by some mediocre gold user whose stats blew up because of the LTQ. I honestly hate the LTQ. It ruined the game for those who took the time to slowly build up the stats and taking risks to get dragons.

Me&You
03-21-2013, 10:15 PM
well ever since guild system came out, I get attacked alot. Makes it impossible to over vault now without getting hit by some mediocre gold user whose stats blew up because of the LTQ. I honestly hate the LTQ. It ruined the game for those who took the time to slowly build up the stats and taking risks to get dragons.

I slowly built my kingdom up over the last year, maintaining top 5% all the way, got my BD10 at about lvl 90 in the fall, and adjusted to the LTQ's when they started.
Still top 5% and raiding all your gold...

We playing the same game?

Shinazueli
03-21-2013, 11:09 PM
I slowly built my kingdom up over the last year, maintaining top 5% all the way, got my BD10 at about lvl 90 in the fall, and adjusted to the LTQ's when they started.
Still top 5% and raiding all your gold...

We playing the same game?

Some of us are slower on the uptake and missed the writing on the wall that said "stop camping, you're ****ed". Our bad.

Shadowfax
03-22-2013, 10:10 AM

I usually only ever find a one every few days, after looking through hundreds...

marko101
03-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Hmmm I'm sat on about 1.7million! Come find me :-)

Sgt Maj
03-22-2013, 12:54 PM
what is the logic of sitting on that kind of money? are you still upgrading stuff? otherwise donate it to your guild!

RandomUser
03-22-2013, 01:34 PM
He could be lonely. You can make a lot friends leaving 1.7 million unvaulted these days.

Perfuzzie
03-22-2013, 03:39 PM
i attack everyone that has over 200k .. u would be surprised how many forget to vault their gold , and if i dont get any gold , maybe i get a stone :D

marko101
03-22-2013, 04:22 PM
what is the logic of sitting on that kind of money? are you still upgrading stuff? otherwise donate it to your guild!

Yeah manor upgrades lol!
Just made my 2nd manor to level 5
I'm a whale at the level I'm at so over vault isn't hard

marko101
03-22-2013, 04:28 PM
O yeah and my level is In the 51-75 boss tiar with 211k attack and 174k defence