PDA

View Full Version : 50 gold for free

Dry
03-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Here we go again ,, you got 50 gold from gree

RALK3212421
03-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Yup, just got it when I updated the game.

IlliniFan1
03-20-2013, 08:16 PM
100 more free gold and I can get a composite factory. :)

Roscoe782
03-20-2013, 08:17 PM
It makes up for the timing problems for events and the changes to the epic boss and other bugs, right? Lol

Dry
03-20-2013, 08:18 PM
It makes up for the timing problems for events and the changes to the epic boss and other bugs, right? Lol
What do you think ?lol

CplJC
03-20-2013, 08:35 PM
It makes up for the timing problems for events and the changes to the epic boss and other bugs, right? Lolsike. 50 gold is all they get from me and my 42 members.

Bicsi
03-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Thanks, but I lose 2 times 10 gold as I scrolled and touched the stamina refill, and my stamina was full!
And there was no popup, that I want to buy or not....

Sepi
03-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Thanks, but I lose 2 times 10 gold as I scrolled and touched the stamina refill, and my stamina was full!
And there was no popup, that I want to buy or not....

Send a ticket to support and they will refund you. No big deal, happens to everyone now and then. :)

Jhenry02
03-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Happened to me 2 minutes ago. I trying to view the scratcher payout table for my new alpha force cannon, I somehow refilled my stamina not once, not twice, but three times.
I sent a ticket, maybe it gets fixed before the boss event ends.

-Jason

DunkNL
03-21-2013, 01:50 AM
I sent in a ticket about accidental gold spending over a week ago, nothing refunded yet. If I had that 25 gold I could buy the composites factory now! Well... just wait a bit longer...

Sillybeans
03-21-2013, 02:55 AM
I sent in a ticket about accidental gold spending over a week ago, nothing refunded yet. If I had that 25 gold I could buy the composites factory now! Well... just wait a bit longer...

Took me 6 weeks to get my refund on deep sea assassin when I accidently bought it. They should refund it but after you give up :D

Drama Llama
03-21-2013, 02:58 AM

Don't worry you'll get more free gold soon ... after all we have european daylight savings and china coming up together!

DunkNL
03-21-2013, 03:04 AM
European daylight savings + China + Easter at the same time!? Must be at least 500 free gold for everyone!

Dutchie
03-21-2013, 03:09 AM
Gold, gold and more gold... we are being showered in gold to keep us here! Well... ok then, a few drops of gold then.

LagBolt
03-21-2013, 03:42 AM
Lol, 50 gold wont make me spend money on this game. Players must be leaving this game fast for gree to do this.

They need to realize quickly that changing things like the rival list and stupid battle times will make people leave this game.

CplJC
03-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Yes it does make people leave. I seen almost a hundred players who remove all buildings and quit

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 04:16 AM
It makes up for the timing problems for events and the changes to the epic boss and other bugs, right? LolGeez, I should do this. Instead, I spent 95 of the other gold on that dang crate event. D'oh!

Bala82
03-21-2013, 06:43 AM
100 more free gold and I can get a composite factory. :)

I wish i thought of it :(

Milspec1
03-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Was more like a single ball of hail lol
Gold, gold and more gold... we are being showered in gold to keep us here! Well... ok then, a few drops of gold then.

Bicsi
03-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Send a ticket to support and they will refund you. No big deal, happens to everyone now and then. :)

Thanks! I've already sent it, but how long does it takes to get an answer?
Because I wrote a complain letter more than 2 days ago (on the 19. of march) and I didn1t get any answer (only the "request received report").
I wrote it because I wasted approx 1500 gold to win the Xian destroyer (I had 9 bows, and I tried to get the 10th), and I couldnt get it... :(
I couldn't get 1 bow (the 10th) during 3days trying per hour with cash and a lots of trying with gold... :mad:
I dont know how much I could spend on it to win, if I would have enough money, but its disgusting...

Joey123
03-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Because I wrote a complain letter more than 2 days ago (on the 19. of march) and I didn1t get any answer (only the "request received report").
I wrote it because I wasted approx 1500 gold to win the Xian destroyer (I had 9 bows, and I tried to get the 10th), and I couldnt get it... :(
I couldn't get 1 bow (the 10th) during 3days trying per hour with cash and a lots of trying with gold... :mad:
I dont know how much I could spend on it to win, if I would have enough money, but its disgusting...

On one of the previous events i had 9 crates and needed the tenth so purchased £140 of gold and never got the tenth. Complained to gree and they refunded half my gold. They told me whilst the chance of getting tenth is never zero, as the event goes on there is less chance of gettin the final one

Dutchie
03-21-2013, 10:59 AM
On one of the previous events i had 9 crates and needed the tenth so purchased £140 of gold and never got the tenth. Complained to gree and they refunded half my gold. They told me whilst the chance of getting tenth is never zero, as the event goes on there is less chance of gettin the final one

So the morale of the story is that if you are going to spend gold on this event, do it right at the start of the event and try to get all items as quickly as possible within the first 24-48 hours.

LagBolt
03-21-2013, 11:07 AM

Proof the event is a scam. The percentage should be the same at the first minute and at the last

bahighroller
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM

I sent a ticket in for mine doing that over a week ago. no response whatsoever other than "we got your ticket"

Bicsi
03-21-2013, 11:36 AM

and how long was it to get back the half of your gold?

General Soviet
03-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I bought a crate, and won the uncommon Hind on my LLP. I'm going on Tapjoy to get enough to buy one on my HLP.

Joey123
03-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Sorry what i meant was as u collect a crate etc the chance of opening the next one decreases. It was the 650 gold package i purchased four times in a row and couldn't get the final one. Once gree replied about a week or two later i got my gold straight away. But i have always felt if you dont get to 10 in the first two days then u have little chance in getting them all

Kot
03-21-2013, 12:20 PM

if u get an answer after 2weeks, you are lucky

Bicsi
03-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry what i meant was as u collect a crate etc the chance of opening the next one decreases. It was the 650 gold package i purchased four times in a row and couldn't get the final one. Once gree replied about a week or two later i got my gold straight away. But i have always felt if you dont get to 10 in the first two days then u have little chance in getting them all

and you get back all of your wasted gold, or only the half of them?

Bicsi
03-21-2013, 12:51 PM
if u get an answer after 2weeks, you are lucky

ehh... that sound bad... :(

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 12:53 PM
ehh... that sound bad... :(Actually, I just got a reply from my ticket. Record response times, 3 hours only to respond! Shout out to Chris for the awesome reply time.

Alo
03-22-2013, 07:19 AM

read my sig, dont waste gold on 10th crate events, they are rigged

Actually, I just got a reply from my ticket. Record response times, 3 hours only to respond! Shout out to Chris for the awesome reply time.

then Ur lucky. Most tickets gets answered 1+ month later. Some are still unsolved from greenland ;)