PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Count Error? ticket #408199

CohibAA
03-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Are any other syndicates having this problem? Basically, when you look at your information screen, or pull your invite code in the syndicate search, it is not showing a proper count of syndicate members. When I initially reported and opened the ticket (02/26/13) we were off by one on the information/search page versus actual.

The first response I have from GREE is the canned email "Let us know if you're still having this problem" which I told them had continued. Then Hector advised me to delete the app and reinstall (03/13/13) (although it wasn't just on my device...), which didn't fix it of course. Then, they asked for screenshots, which I have sent (03/15/13). No replies. After making roster changes today, the discrepancy has now increased to two.

Anyone else?

AshKetchumAge10
03-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Are any other syndicates having this problem? Basically, when you look at your information screen, or pull your invite code in the syndicate search, it is not showing a proper count of syndicate members. When I initially reported and opened the ticket (02/26/13) we were off by one on the information/search page versus actual.

The first response I have from GREE is the canned email "Let us know if you're still having this problem" which I told them had continued. Then Hector advised me to delete the app and reinstall (03/13/13) (although it wasn't just on my device...), which didn't fix it of course. Then, they asked for screenshots, which I have sent (03/15/13). No replies. After making roster changes today, the discrepancy has now increased to two.

Anyone else?

Lol. Haven't checked, but I've gotten the similar emails. "Let us know if you're still having this problem".

cooch
03-20-2013, 04:28 PM

Anyone else?

Can't say we have problem; number is accurate for us.