PDA

View Full Version : Global strike force recruiting: 5th place

Sgt Z 0311
03-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey All,

5th place faction Global Strike Force faction is recruiting.

Message me with your stats and the minimum amount of gold you are willing to provide, and we can talk.

Nuf said. Thanks!

Invitus
03-20-2013, 02:58 PM
A & D 34 each
Spent about 200 in the last battle, over 100k points

426 333 719

Sgt Z 0311
03-20-2013, 08:55 PM
A & D 34 each
Spent about 200 in the last battle, over 100k points

426 333 719

Invitus, did you say your attack and defense are 34k? We'd like to see each member with boosted stats over 140k, but can make exceptions.

Please let me know if I read that wrong. If not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a faction to call home. We do have a sister faction, are you interested?

Milspec1
03-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Just to follow up on your crapping of my thread... People will want to think twice about joining a faction with a leader who hacks, is abusive and a bully and has zero class or tact.

Have had a chance to talk with a few of the other members and they seemed like great guys, but Z is a certified ass

jon_funzio
03-21-2013, 04:11 AM
I can certify that Z is not a hacker - this all came about in Brazil because some moron didn’t know that you could hunt through a rival list until you find someone. So obviously hacking is the only answer.

If you’re reading this and don’t know that, then you’re not the type of recruit we’re looking for anyway, as you don’t know how to optimise your cash generation and farm the big cash cows for all they’re worth :) Similarly, if bullying is farming lots and lots of cash from a target, then I suspect that every member of the top 10 factions is a bully.

GSF are a group of stand-up guys and girls, and accusations of any sort should be directed to the developers, not used as a form of trolling on someone’s recruitment thread.

Postscript: Join GSF – ZERO tolerance to hackers.

Milspec1
03-21-2013, 06:34 AM
Keep in mind that of course they will deny it, what are they going to admit it? It's been well documented. Just some food for thought. jon_funzio is a nice guy and either devoted to keeping their name in the clear and simply ignorant to the fact. But there is no doubt SGT Z has ZERO class, tact and hacks the game in a certain capacity. Take it for what it's worth.