PDA

View Full Version : Phew

WinkadInk
03-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Tried logging in forum and said my IP was banned and contact admin! Idk if maybe was a forum glitch but phew lol

WinkadInk
03-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, never happened before though

Coldjoey
03-20-2013, 03:07 PM
May be they banned the IP address of the device where you admitted cheating on the forum last week. Nice to know GREE take cheating serious, now that the Indians no longer stand for anti cheating.

Van Der Sloot
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM
May be they banned the IP address of the device where you admitted cheating on the forum last week. Nice to know GREE take cheating serious, now that the Indians no longer stand for anti cheating.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps67fe4896.jpg

gunny22
03-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Tried logging in forum and said my IP was banned and contact admin! Idk if maybe was a forum glitch but phew lol

Same problem here. Can no longer get on the forum with my tablet (that I use to play cc with) since a week or two. Using only PC since then. Clueless as to why I'm banned, no reply from admin... gave up. Damn Gestapo. I mean c'mon, at least put a reason in your ban message. Now I don't even have a clue what I did wrong. What do I put in my e-mail?
Sorry, I won't do it again (whatever I did).
:confused:

JacksonvilleKringle
03-20-2013, 03:53 PM
I seem to keep evading the ip Bans...

Hmm maybe CJ54 has a limp hammer...

Nothing that a hot guy can't fix for him

WinkadInk
03-20-2013, 03:58 PM

How about you re read my ****ing post?? I reported a cheater, never said I cheated, nor have I so get over the false accusations.

JacksonvilleKringle
03-20-2013, 04:48 PM
How about you re read my ****ing post?? I reported a cheater, never said I cheated, nor have I so get over the false accusations.

Wait so your saying there are cheaters in the Indians ranks?

Wow