PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving CC

boardgames rule
03-20-2013, 01:13 PM
HI guys i know that alot of you guys dont know me but some might. I enjoyed the recent event and have had alot of fun with my account. beating 5 bosses and just having fun. But now i relasie that its taking to much time up. As i already play MW,KA. So i have decided to quit. I would like to thank HTC Red for the great time with the recent event and also billonaire and joquim. (yes he did help me, gave me some great $ advice for the game) Both who helped me alot at the begining to get started. HTC red i am selling all my buildings and donating the money to you guys.
I will still be in the MW and KA forums im just quiting CC. Thanks and peace.

The Billionaire
03-20-2013, 01:16 PM
They do become time consuming.

All the best mate! See you in MW!

Brooklyn Boy
03-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Sorry to see any classy player leave the game! Good Luck!

jobadass
03-20-2013, 01:17 PM
HI guys i know that alot of you guys dont know me but some might. I enjoyed the recent event and have had alot of fun with my account. beating 5 bosses and just having fun. But now i relasie that its taking to much time up. As i already play MW,KA. So i have decided to quit. I would like to thank HTC Red for the great time with the recent event and also billonaire and joquim. (yes he did help me, gave me some great $ advice for the game) Both who helped me alot at the begining to get started. HTC red i am selling all my buildings and donating the money to you guys.
I will still be in the MW and KA forums im just quiting CC. Thanks and peace.See you in MW, BGR. That should be two people quitting CC, if my math is correct😄

boardgames rule
03-20-2013, 01:21 PM
Who else? i dont get it.

jobadass
03-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Who else? i dont get it.sorry man, I shouldn't have posted that here. Something about Paulio would quit if his syndicate lost midtown.

Get ready for China, we've got work to do!

name
03-20-2013, 02:27 PM
2 bad your leaving our team, it was nice to have you as our member.

Good luck on MW/KA.

Coldjoey
03-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Thank you BRG, not good bye as we will fight together in MW. But your time and efforts were very much appreciated . Congratulation on winning the Game

cooch
03-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Good luck to you on the other games too bad CC was the one that got dropped!

gunny22
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
They do become time consuming.

That is the biggest problem with CC. iMobsters is a comparable "free" online mobile game, but you don't have to harvest to continue piling up money. You can go away for a week, and your income continues to grow. You can be robbed during that time, but at least your income does not stop as in CC.
Unfortunately, they don't have events.

TZora
03-21-2013, 12:05 AM
sorry man, I shouldn't have posted that here. Something about Paulio would quit if his syndicate lost midtown.
jo the badass. wudn't leave a chance, wud u ;)

take care boardgames, have fun in mw. i'm playing mw too :)

Auxilium
03-21-2013, 03:11 AM
Cya later BGR. Was nice to have you in our team :)

LongFingers
03-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Congrats on winning the Game,
Good luck BRG !

DragCro
03-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Hey BGR my mate,im not happy that you are leaving Cc..Hope you never quit Ka because i dont want to lose you and there..Big hug from me,your friend Dc

Bala82
03-21-2013, 06:18 AM
I am not surprised Crime city players get worst deal .

I been playing MW since January and since i received 4 free units 200 free gold and increase in all faction bonus to 30%.

We're aware that there have been issues with the current epic boss Emperor Xhao. We have released a fix to allow attack bonuses to work correctly with epic bosses, but a few issues have cropped up. A fix has since been deployed and everything should now be working correctly.

On top of that MW has extra bonus to help with boss event and now even attack bonus can be used to defeat the boss. :(

I am going to quit if these bonus are not added by end of this month :(.

Van Der Sloot
03-21-2013, 06:55 AM
LMAO, what a threat Bala!

No no no, please don't quit. Where would the forum be without all your valuable advice?

I am not surprised Crime city players get worst deal .

I been playing MW since January and since i received 4 free units 200 free gold and increase in all faction bonus to 30%.

On top of that MW has extra bonus to help with boss event and now even attack bonus can be used to defeat the boss. :(

I am going to quit if these bonus are not added by end of this month :(.