PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations all Syndicate Participants!

Elastic Earl
03-20-2013, 12:11 PM
On behalf of FIGHT CLUB, I would like to congratulate all the teams participating in Crime City's first Syndicate event. Gree certainly threw all of us a curveball by announcing the event much sooner than any of us anticipated. Regardless, all the teams rose to the occasion and competed in stellar fashion. Excellent performance on short notice.

There were far fewer glitches in Syndicate than Factions and it resulted in significantly less complaining on the forum. Thank you Gree for fixing many of the issues before releasing Syndicates. Well done.

Thank you to my teammates for all the camaraderie and enthusiasm you have shown this past month. You have exceeded all my expectations. It was an honor to lead a group of your caliber.

Finally, I hope everyone enjoyed this new event as much as we did. Keep recruiting and building your Syndicates for the next event. That is part of the fun. Working together as a team can be very satisfying.

We are looking for a couple additions. Feel free to reach out to any of our members if you think you may be a good fit.

Enjoy the break. All the teams earned it.

See you at the Market Plaza Crash!

Lonestoner
03-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Congratulations on 1st FC, and thanks for the nice wall comments throughout the event as well. You guys are awesome! :D

Paulio
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Well said, Cerb. You’ve done a remarkable job as a leader and I’m proud to roll with you in both CK and Fight Club.

To my CK family in CKM and The Untouchables – way to represent! We hope those of us in Fight Club did you proud.

Hey HTC!!!!! Awesome finishes for both the blue and red squads. Love you guys & gal.

To the Indians – we have our fun smack talk in game, but many of you I actually get along with (you know who you are). You guys are a fun group to rival and I hope that Fight Club and the Indians can continue these epic battles. Cheers!

Elastic Earl
03-20-2013, 12:15 PM
I am posting this on behalf of Grimly Fiendish.

So after five days of fighting, Crime City's first syndicate war has been completed. Fight Club is delighted to have been the winner in that first war. We congratulate all who have won what they worked for, commiserate with those who just missed out. Hopefully next time GREE will do as they have done elsewhere and reduce to a more manageable 3 days.

When syndicates were announced, a few people started sounding out some of the best respected players in the game with a view to putting together a winning team. It took a while. Not all were persuaded - you refuseniks know who you are (and are probably kicking yourself!).

But once the core was put together, it was clear we had created something special. The enthusiasm, dedication, ingenuity, selflessness and camaraderie took us through to the start of war in great spirit. We just sc****d the last of the bonuses together with moments to spare. For those of you who we robbed along the way to achieving this - thanks for your "donations". They were gratefully received - and helped Fight Club to win this event.

And when war came - unexpectedly and for many, at great inconvenience - we knuckled down to get the job done. Our ethics throughout have been to play fair, to fight clean. We tried to extend this to the war. There were some serious mis-matches put forward by the computer. We tried to do the minimum to secure the win in those cases. (I know it may not have felt like it to those on the wrong end of our Bezerkergang - but you might feel better, when nursing a loss of a couple of hundred thousand points, to know that in our toughest single fight of the war, we posted over four million points!)

We have no doubt that some unkind souls will look at our victory in this event and claim we used unfair methods - cheated and hacked our way to victory. For those, we would say defiantly - we did not gain a single point unfairly. We have a zero tolerance to cheating in Crime City. It would devalue our combined efforts as a consortium to have a single cheat amongst us. And it would also tarnish why we did this. To show just what a great team can deliver.

We thank all those players who have posted kind words on our individual boards. We ignore those who have posted trash talk. We will see you again next time. And in the meantime, Fight Club would like to dedicate our victory to all those players who have suffered from bullying and abuse along the way, whether still amongst us or to the point where they have felt this game was no longer worth playing.

vitus79
03-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Well said, Cerb. You’ve done a remarkable job as a leader and I’m proud to roll with you in both CK and Fight Club.

To my CK family in CKM and The Untouchables – way to represent! We hope those of us in Fight Club did you proud.

Hey HTC!!!!! Awesome finishes for both the blue and red squads. Love you guys & gal.

To the Indians – we have our fun smack talk in game, but many of you I actually get along with (you know who you are). You guys are a fun group to rival and I hope that Fight Club and the Indians can continue these epic battles. Cheers!

yes fun battle Paulio, felt like David vs Goliath when we met u guys but i think that last battle showed that the Indians are far from beeing dead. only speaking about teamwork not the total points earned.

all in all good event, few bugs/hackers as expected but well, thats Gree.

Congrats FC and every participating syndicate, especially TBC for coming in Top 10.

PC77
03-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Congrats to all who made Top 10, especially all Top 3 teams and my team mates in HTC Blue, you guys rocked it.
Massive congrats to my own team, HTC RED, truly awesome effort to make Top 20, love all you guys/gals..

Dr BoneCrusher
03-20-2013, 12:53 PM
I must say, this has been the most fun I have had in Crime City! working together to achieve a common goal by taking it step by step was great! I hope Gree continues down this path. Good Luck to Everyone!

The Billionaire
03-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Congrats to all who participated.

15 days to strengthen and prepare for the next event.

See you in the Market Plaza Crash

Enjoy your prizes

Killemall415
03-20-2013, 01:28 PM
#1 crew!!!

Killshot-CC
03-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Congratulations to all the teams who took part. Your participation in the game is what makes it so enjoyable. Without your regular involvement, it would be very boring indeed.

Congratulations to the Indians who have been a cohesive group for a very long time. There's some truth to the statement that it somewhat boiled down to Indians vs. non-Indians. Congratulations to the winners, Fight Club, who turned out an impressive win with an amazing total.

Special recognition to Famous When Dead. We really appreciated the overall theme of your syndicate name and the names of the members. Pretty funny, clever stuff. Thanks for keeping it lively. I hope to see more of you around the game.

And congratulations to all my friends in Silent Assassins. We've never really received the credit or recognition we deserve, so I'll do my best to always remember my appreciation to you.

Pattie Boyd
03-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Yey! This thing really added another dimension to the game, great fun!

[CM]]forgetaboutit
03-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Yes Congrats FC
It was fun and was glad you were alot easier on my group the second and following battles
Hopefully the next one isn't a 5 dayer

Hempboy420
03-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Great Job Fight Club for a very impressive outing!!!

jobadass
03-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Congratulations to all syndicates!

I can't wait to see the list of where everyone placed.

Cerb, you are a tremendous leader. Thank you for all of your hard work. Relax, enjoy the victory, the next one is right around the corner!

jobadass
03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Congratulations to all the teams who took part. Your participation in the game is what makes it so enjoyable. Without your regular involvement, it would be very boring indeed.

Congratulations to the Indians who have been a cohesive group for a very long time. There's some truth to the statement that it somewhat boiled down to Indians vs. non-Indians. Congratulations to the winners, Fight Club, who turned out an impressive win with an amazing total.

Special recognition to Famous When Dead. We really appreciated the overall theme of your syndicate name and the names of the members. Pretty funny, clever stuff. Thanks for keeping it lively. I hope to see more of you around the game.

And congratulations to all my friends in Silent Assassins. We've never really received the credit or recognition we deserve, so I'll do my best to always remember my appreciation to you.very nice post and SAS definitely deserve credit, recognition and respect for your great efforts. Sorry if you feel slighted somehow. I personally like and respect many in your crew and am happy to see you succeed.

rustbinlid
03-20-2013, 02:23 PM
I was expecting my syndicate to come somewhere in the top 1000, instead we made it into the top 25. Surprised and quite happy.

Quirt
03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
I'd like to offer my CONGRATULATIONS to FC for their 1st Place Finish :cool:... and want to THANK ALL Syndicates for participating... we couldn't have done it with out you :p

HTC-Blue for life

rustbinlid
03-20-2013, 02:46 PM
I'd like to offer my CONGRATULATIONS to FC for their 1st Place Finish :cool:... and want to THANK ALL Syndicates for participating... we couldn't have done it with out you :p

HTC-Blue for life
Where did you come in the rankings?
Also where did your HTC red and green come?

rustbinlid
03-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes congrats Fight Club. Lend us a fiver

D3V!ous
03-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Congrats. Awesomely strong group,just one question how much gold did your group end up using?

jobadass
03-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Congrats. Awesomely strong group,just one question how much gold did your group end up using?Thank you!
Some, for sure.

mxz
03-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Where did you come in the rankings?
Also where did your HTC red and green come?Blue was 7, we think. Red was somewhere around 19.

Green came in dead last, unfortunately. Couldn't even get out their tents to score a single point. What a bunch of slackers.

DvD
03-20-2013, 04:14 PM

And congratulations to all my friends in Silent Assassins. We've never really received the credit or recognition we deserve, so I'll do my best to always remember my appreciation to you.

... not to mention, extra-extra-special congratulations to HTC-Blue, for THEIR naming scheme, and for the orderly arrangement of their mafia (er henchmen), and personal thanks for not completely wiping us out EVERY time we matched up (just most of the time) heh I was only on once when they must have been secure, finish-wise, and/or going with a skeleton crew, so we got a win, and then somebody (ok yeh it was me of course it was) coined the term "team pillbug" and as the clock ran out celebrated by typing "I smell burning pill bug!"

Hey, it seemed funny at the time. Everybody was pretty tired toward the end of this thing. Yes, it'll be lots less funny if this ends up provoking an anti-BBR-Jihad by all those henchmens on their ponies with their sharpened spreadsheets.

So I'll close by chipping in sincere congratulations to everyone who participated (without hacking grrrr) Cheers

jobadass
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Blue was 7, we think. Red was somewhere around 19.

Green came in dead last, unfortunately. Couldn't even get out their tents to score a single point. What a bunch of slackers.green sucks, and we all know that. Great show HTC!! Very happy for you guys!

DvD
03-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah all those greenies should be fired. What were they looking at, spreadsheets?

Aw crikey, what's that in my mug? Have your greenies been using my container for personal hygiene AGAIN

Congrats

mxz
03-20-2013, 04:28 PM
I was only on once when they must have been secure, finish-wise, and/or going with a skeleton crew, so we got a win, and then somebody (ok yeh it was me of course it was) coined the term "team pillbug" and as the clock ran out celebrated by typing "I smell burning pill bug!" Haha, we call it possuming. Play dead! Play dead! Used that a lot against those FC and Indian pansies. :)
green sucks, and we all know that. Great show HTC!! Very happy for you guys!I heard you guys had support change your syndicate name to HTC Platinum. Very thoughtful!

honeybadger
03-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Congrats to all the participants as well. Was great going through and taking pot shots at some of the familiar names I see in forum. I know going through everyone's syndicate I got an appreciation for just how strong many of you are.

1. We managed to avoid Fight Club the whole time so needless to say their perfect record has an asterisk lol.
2. When we matched up against the Indians it was the first time playing CC that I banked my cash and clenched my cheeks.
3. Someone silently assassinated 100K+ atk in foot and snowballs while I slept. Well done!

To everyone from 4-4000 that competed hard whether you played gold or no-gold, if you battled hard for you syndicate you have my respect.

To Gree...Missing vaults aside. Pretty solid work. Work to be done still but looking forward to Rd. 2

Cheers All

Azi
08-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi,
I'm totally frustrated with my syndicate as I seem to be the only one putting in money and getting brawl points to better the team. I was wondering if you would consider having me part of your syndicate?
My code is 441 514 205

Thank you for your time :)

On behalf of FIGHT CLUB, I would like to congratulate all the teams participating in Crime City's first Syndicate event. Gree certainly threw all of us a curveball by announcing the event much sooner than any of us anticipated. Regardless, all the teams rose to the occasion and competed in stellar fashion. Excellent performance on short notice.

There were far fewer glitches in Syndicate than Factions and it resulted in significantly less complaining on the forum. Thank you Gree for fixing many of the issues before releasing Syndicates. Well done.

Thank you to my teammates for all the camaraderie and enthusiasm you have shown this past month. You have exceeded all my expectations. It was an honor to lead a group of your caliber.

Finally, I hope everyone enjoyed this new event as much as we did. Keep recruiting and building your Syndicates for the next event. That is part of the fun. Working together as a team can be very satisfying.

We are looking for a couple additions. Feel free to reach out to any of our members if you think you may be a good fit.

Enjoy the break. All the teams earned it.

See you at the Market Plaza Crash!

CCK-buttsy
08-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi,
I'm totally frustrated with my syndicate as I seem to be the only one putting in money and getting brawl points to better the team. I was wondering if you would consider having me part of your syndicate?
My code is 441 514 205

Thank you for your time :)you really think you can be in fight club?