PDA

View Full Version : Is Indian Nation dead or just regrouping after the first Syndicate war!?

chbranch
03-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Just saying...ever since my first day on the forum it's been the Indians and and everyone else doesn't compare, it's so boring beating up everyone all the time, we have spies everywhere, hurry up so we can 10-0 you from behind, etc. etc.

I guess beware of what you ask for. Next couple of weeks should be very interesting on the forum.

Dipstik
03-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Next couple of weeks should be very interesting on the forum.

Meh... only one who shoots his mouth off much is Lupo, and I'm guessing he's going to be staying quiet for a while. Then again, maybe he won't. This IS lupo we're talking about... I'm not sure he knows how to feel embarrassed.

Ak Killah
03-20-2013, 12:16 PM
Utterly the most stupid post I've ever read, I think scoring 20mil+ influence points and finishing 2nd is a great achievement, and love them or hate them CC needs the competition the Indians bring.

Dipstik
03-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Utterly the most stupid post I've ever read...

I can think of some worse ones.

Paulio
03-20-2013, 12:31 PM

Big Red Attack Button?

Dipstik
03-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Well just about anything lupo says could qualify, but that's almost unfair. If we were making a list, I think we'd have to say "dumbest post of all time not made by lupo" to keep it interesting.

dudeman
03-20-2013, 12:34 PM

Pony thread.

Best and worst ever. Simultaneously. :cool:

mxz
03-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Utterly the most stupid post I've ever read, I think scoring 20mil+ influence points and finishing 2nd is a great achievement, and love them or hate them CC needs the competition the Indians bring.Their point still stands that a new power has taken over. It's likely the Indians are a bit humbled and tone down the negative rhetoric. Honestly I'm torn whether I'd want to see that or not, though. Burn coming in and berating everyone is enjoyable from time to time. It's part of the CC culture and Funzio board lore.

Brooklyn Boy
03-20-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't think the Indians are going anywhere! Most of them are real good people and have been playing this game longer then most! You all played this event this past week and scoring 24+ million pts is no small feat! We look forward to more great battles!

cooch
03-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Utterly the most stupid post I've ever read, I think scoring 20mil+ influence points and finishing 2nd is a great achievement, and love them or hate them CC needs the competition the Indians bring.

you obviously haven't been on this forum very long or read enough threads or haven't been Indianized. Far from dumb it shows your lack of understanding. Indians expect to be #1 and Lupo will be either completely off this forum or coming back in a really really nasty way.

cooch
03-20-2013, 01:51 PM
BTW: We should congratulate them on #2 finish because they are better than 99.99% of the rest of syns!