PDA

View Full Version : ticket #430068

dudeman
03-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Gree,

Everything that has been done in an attempt to resolve the issue discussed in ticket #430068 has caused more problems and frustration than the original issue itself.

This is by far the absolute WORST experience I have had with support regarding Crime City in over 18 months since I started playing.

Please wait for CJ to return so that someone who understands your product will be available to assist in this matter. It has now been made clear on multiple occasions that more than one of your support agents is totally clueless... And one of them claims to be a team lead!

Extremely frustrated and totally dissatisfied,

Dudeman

dudeman
03-20-2013, 12:07 PM
No worries, Flea.

I usually try to show my appreciation when support does an awesome job, which I know they are capable of doing. The fact that they are currently demonstrating a total "fail" with not only my issue is somewhat reassuring, but in no way does it excuse their recent display of ineptitude.

Maybe if they spent more time at the office and less time at the dispensary... :p

Ak Killah
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
I know, I had an issue and all they could say is re install your app. Absolutely no fix at all. I think i'm not gonna spend money for gold again. If you went to a shop and bought a faulty product you'd except a full refund not the shop owner telling you to pay for the repair.

dudeman
03-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Ok, this is going too far off topic already. If you have something to post here, please keep it related to issues regarding support tickets.

And try to keep the rudeness to a minimum... If anyone at Gree actually does look at this thread I don't want them to have pages and pages to sort through.

Cool? :cool:

ratpack499
03-20-2013, 12:34 PM
ticket #431073

Open ticket since March the 9th.

11 days old.

Same as flea saying the problem has been resolved and it has NOT been