PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what you *should * hit the boss for?

Ssne
03-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Raw stat, boosted stat, greater than boosted stat, etc? Did a search but couldn't find this one.

Thanks

Ssne
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Hit the boss yourself and there's your answer.

Uh...I know what I'm hitting the boss for. I'm trying to determine if it's calculating correctly.

Make sense?

Pocketcc
03-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Are you seeing a variance or are you thinking you are not getting ax hits?

LeBarticus
03-20-2013, 09:32 AM
I see a slight variance. Also curious

Thief
03-20-2013, 09:34 AM
If you follow the Loot Tracker you will see i have done anywhere from 77% of my boosted attack (without Faction Modifiers) to now over 115% of my Boosted attack on this boss. So to answer your question there is certainly a random factor in there however on this boss it seems to have finally taken in faction bonuses into account. (something i don't believe it was doing before)

Ssne
03-20-2013, 12:41 PM
If you follow the Loot Tracker you will see i have done anywhere from 77% of my boosted attack (without Faction Modifiers) to now over 115% of my Boosted attack on this boss. So to answer your question there is certainly a random factor in there however on this boss it seems to have finally taken in faction bonuses into account. (something i don't believe it was doing before)

Thanks Thief, I agree now that you say it, it must be taking in the faction bonuses now.

General Maximus
03-20-2013, 01:06 PM
It almost looks as if the free attacks are closer to your raw attack and the cash hits are closer to your boosted attack.