PDA

View Full Version : CJ Come Back!

cook976
03-20-2013, 08:19 AM
The place didn't burn down while you were away, but we need a moderator. I point your attention to the problems with the new algorithm for PvP. This change has taken away all strategy and causing a race to level 100 with 500 allies to at least try and level the playing field.

BigD@wg
03-20-2013, 08:24 AM
The place didn't burn down while you were away, but we need a moderator. I point your attention to the problems with the new algorithm for PvP. This change has taken away all strategy and causing a race to level 100 with 500 allies to at least try and level the playing field.

Unless you have 150k+ stats, when you arrive, you won't be leveling the playing field for yourself. So you might want to rethink the race to L100.

cook976
03-20-2013, 08:27 AM
By leveling the playing field I was referring to maximizing the number of units in battle. Everyone lvl100+ can at least bring the same number of units to battle. Now anybody below lvl 100 has to battle people with more allies, that is uneven.

Alo
03-20-2013, 08:28 AM
If they level the playing field, will you be encouraged to spend gold? I guess not.

So the playing field is best left uneven.

leave it as it was a month ago, then U'll be matched with ppl like Urself and Ur level. Right now leveling doesnt matter, getting stronger/weaker doesnt matter, U'll be always facing much stronger ppl and no point wasting gold at all.

BigD@wg
03-20-2013, 08:29 AM
By leveling the playing field I was referring to maximizing the number of units in battle. Everyone lvl100+ can at least bring the same number of units to battle. Now anybody below lvl 100 has to battle people with more allies, that is uneven.

Understood.

cook976
03-20-2013, 08:29 AM
And gold spending only increases your stats which in turn increases the stats of the players in your PvP list. It is circular and does not increase the need to spend gold, you end up chasing the white rabbit only to find more difficult opponents.

goldenarchie
03-20-2013, 09:00 AM
And gold spending only increases your stats which in turn increases the stats of the players in your PvP list. It is circular and does not increase the need to spend gold, you end up chasing the white rabbit only to find more difficult opponents.

amen to that

JMS
03-20-2013, 10:29 AM
I am actually surprised that while it felt like the train was coming off the tracks at points, this forum has self moderated to a greater degree than I thought possible. We may not all agree but the world didn't end...

Kot
03-20-2013, 12:07 PM
we dont need CJ

JMS
03-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Troll, speaking of Pms, feel free to pm me the "truth" at your convenience...

Dry
03-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Mr troll ,, you really take all the fun of this game .. Just go away man .. Open ur own forum and talk ur **** ther ..
Just go away

hoho
03-20-2013, 06:11 PM
leave it as it was a month ago, then U'll be matched with ppl like Urself and Ur level. Right now leveling doesnt matter, getting stronger/weaker doesnt matter, U'll be always facing much stronger ppl and no point wasting gold at all.

brilliant.

Bashful Rain
03-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Ok did I miss something?

Did they rehire CJ?