PDA

View Full Version : Modifiers List

murf
03-20-2013, 05:15 AM
Is there a list of weapons with modifiers out there somewhere?

Thanks

The Billionaire
03-20-2013, 08:15 AM
There isn't an up to date one. I considered doing one but there's been too many events

Here's what I know of

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29521-CC-iOS-Event-Loot

Pocketcc
03-20-2013, 08:18 AM
CC spreadsheet?

murf
03-20-2013, 02:18 PM
There isn't an up to date one. I considered doing one but there's been too many events

Here's what I know of

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29521-CC-iOS-Event-Loot

Thanks Bill, I found that old one....I miss Nicholost.

What's crazy is if you don't keep track of the modifiers you have, there is no easy way of figuring it out...

Killshot-CC
03-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Since there isn't a current list, why don't we kick one off here in this thread. I'll go first.

Skullcrusher Flail: -2 mafia members from opponent during attack
Blarney Keg Tap: +5 mafia members during attack

murf
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
These are mine:

Loaded Dice - 25% Faster Upgrades
Diamond Sig - +1 RP from Fights
Scullcrusher Flail - -2 Opponents Mafia
The Eviscerator - +1 RP from Robberies
Black Widow Shotgun - +100 skill points
Aston 900X - +10% Mafia Attack
Nerve Agent - +5% Attack from Guns
Silenced HFN2000 - +10% Defense from Armor
Deadly Diablo - +10% Defense from Melee
Street King - +5% damage to Hideouts
Top Dog - +3% Attack from explosives

gunny22
03-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Since there isn't a current list, why don't we kick one off here in this thread.
I don't mind listing them here if you can tell me where to find them.
I looked in the store, in equipment and in my profile but cannot find anything.
I must admit I didn't open up every item, I just looked in the overview screen for the modifier text under the att/def values just as gree shows them to us in their popup announcements.

I'm pretty sure I have 2 different "+5XP from robbing" modifiers. I love the fact that they allow accumulation: I get 10 extra XP with every robbing.

I wonder what happens if you have 4 "-25% faster upgrades"... instant buildings?

Killshot-CC
03-20-2013, 03:09 PM
That's the problem, gunny22. They're not listed anywhere and I can't remember what does what any more. I have a bunch of modifiers but can't remember which items provide them for the life of me.

gunny22
03-20-2013, 03:43 PM
They're not listed anywhere and I can't remember what does what any more. I have a bunch of modifiers but can't remember which items provide them for the life of me.
In that case, the only thing I can think off is compare my equipment with the screenshots from the events in this forum.
That is going to be a hell of a job, and I'm not even playing this more than a year.

Ins0mn1ac
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
That's the problem, gunny22. They're not listed anywhere and I can't remember what does what any more. I have a bunch of modifiers but can't remember which items provide them for the life of me.

I think the Urban OPS Carbine and for sure the Discreet Getaway Car (painting crate event) each give you the +5 RP.
Boosted Charger and midas gun gives +1rp/robbery.

bald zeemer
03-29-2013, 03:07 PM
XM Sniper gives 25% faster upgrades.

I wonder what happens if you have 4 "-25% faster upgrades"... instant buildings?

Time and cost reduction of upgrades compound, rather than working off the base figure.

So if you had a 20% time reducer and a 25% time reducer your overall time is .8*.75 = 0.6, for a total reduction of 40%.

haywood
03-31-2013, 03:22 AM
Yes I wish i could remember what is what. The only one I remember is the Devils Takedown - energy recovers 65% faster. It would be nice if Gree would make an update and have the modifier listed on the item like they do on the event screens or how consumable is written on explosives. I don't think that would take much effort.