PDA

View Full Version : How to recover my old account!??

xavuli
03-20-2013, 04:30 AM
Hi all,

I have a huge problem, this Monday my iphone fell and the screen crashed. Yesterday i got a new iphone, i installed all apps again.

When i opened crime city app my old account was gone, I´m again lvl 1.

I ve tried to transfer game but it didnt work.

I went to help, contact support button and i send to gree a message to get back my old account. Can i do anything else apart from that??

Any suggestions...

I was level 195 50k/50k att/def, in a middle of a syn battle. I will quit this game if i m not able to recover my account, starting over the game would be a disgrace.

Please if you feel you can give me tips or help please answer this post.

Best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before: Alex (lvl195) corleone family mafia (syndicate)

Now: Alex(lvl1) one laundry building :(

Munch on it
03-20-2013, 04:41 AM
Just have to wait for gree to respond to your email and they will tell you what you need to do. They will be able to help

dudeman
03-20-2013, 07:25 AM
I had a similar problem a few weeks ago.

You already sent a ticket using the in game feature, so that is a good start. I don't know what you wrote, but if the ticket contained anything that sounded like "lost account", that would also be good. If you remember what your old player ID code was, it will help Gree to recover the account if you tell them that, and it will also help them to assign it to your new device if you tell them your player code from the new (temporary) game you have going on the new device.

I don't recall having to do much more than that. If you receive an email asking you for more information, try to include as much relevant information as possible. Once you have provided everything Gree asks for, all you can do is wait.

The waiting is actually the hard part, so just hang in there.

xavuli
03-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Thx mates... Yes i know my old code and i sent it to them too. I also sent them name, level an so on... How much did u wait??

by the way u talk about "ticket", what does it mean? u mean the button of contact support in the help tap inside the game... please confirm that. Maybe there is another way...

I have to get back my old account, i was in the middle of the syn battle, almost 2 years playing (no gold)... really frustating

thx mates

dudeman
03-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Thx mates... Yes i know my old code and i sent it to them too. I also sent them name, level an so on... How much did u wait??

by the way u talk about "ticket", what does it mean? u mean the button of contact support in the help tap inside the game... please confirm that. Maybe there is another way...

I have to get back my old account, i was in the middle of the syn battle, almost 2 years playing (no gold)... really frustating

thx mates

When you write anything to support, they refer to it as a "ticket". If you look in the response email you will see that they assigned a "ticket number" to your email. They use that for.... Something. :cool:

I have also been playing for a long time, and I felt the same as you. If I could not have my original account, I don't want to start a new one.

I was only without my game for a few days, so I wish you luck in also not having to wait long. Like I said, the waiting really is quite tricky when you're used to doing your collections, fighting rivals, hunting for good robberies, talking to friends, making new friends, etc.

Check out some apps while you wait. Don't bother looking for other games, almost all of them are boring. There are lots of other cool apps to look at though. If you like music you should check out an app called "vevo". Very neat app. :cool:

xavuli
03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
More than one week and nothing

bergmystr
03-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I've been waiting a week for mine as well. Wonder how their support works that it takes this long to respond to a support request.

Ghost Recon
03-28-2013, 11:57 AM
More than one week and nothing
I've been waiting a week for mine as well. Wonder how their support works that it takes this long to respond to a support request.Different issues take different times. Try putting "Account Error" or "Recover Account" in the subject next time.

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-19-2014, 11:11 PM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar

cynicalmofo
05-20-2014, 04:30 AM
Any Devs, if you're here on the forum. Guys, you need to fix support. I understand the amount of cases you have is huge and it takes a lot of time but there are types of issues which need to be priorities for instance Account Recoveries. Recently my Android tablet was too slow so I did a factory reset not knowing that my account would be reset on Crime City as well. It fails to work and I have had the ticket submitted to GREE about about since 4 days now. I have been playing for 4 years but try not to complain too much about anything but an issue like this puts a bad picture of GREE when the user is not able even come back to his account.

I have sent several comments and provided all the details that are required to recover my account. It should be a matter of minutes for your team. Common guys, don't just have the gamers lose faith in you. Please fix it.

For your reference, my ticket number is : #1615096.

Need your help here guys. Please get my account transferred back to me.

Thanks,
Akhtar

Start a new thread instead of bringing this **** back from the dead. Also, why do you think posting on a forum will speed your case up? It won't.

Mubashshir Akhtar
05-20-2014, 05:55 AM
For some reason, I do not have the privilege to open a new thread. I just want to bring this issue to the attention of developers. I get feedback from users that transferring of the account takes a couple of weeks which is horrible looking at the fact how much it is played on a daily basis.

BrisingrBoss
05-20-2014, 05:59 AM
it would help if you had a copy of an old ticket you might have sent gree from that old iphone. send that over to them as a reply. if not they may have to wait 2 weeks to be sure that the account is not in use anymore. also if you used icloud, normally you can just restore that cold iphone into the new one instead of setting it up as new. that would automatically setup your old account on new device