PDA

View Full Version : LCS Recruitment

psxnitro
03-20-2013, 02:52 AM
Started my own Semi Camper Syndicate since I don't believe in kicking people out if they do not donate religiously everyday, and I wanted to at least participate in the Syndicate battles.

All I require is that you have mid level MT's, Lofts, and maybe a NC of any level. I do prefer getting semi-campers who are below level 75 with stats comparable to mine (50k atk/def ), as well as a daily player since bonuses can be all bought in time, but having daily players is much more valuable. I do not require gold use on events, but it's much appreciated.

I do plan on competing to be at least be in the top 1000 on future events, or maybe top 500 depending on how much the collective members of the syndicate agree on what to aim for.

Please add me to your mafia first then post your code in my wall.

Leo Camper Syndicate
232 494 230

Unlocked
All Defense +25%
Building output +25%
Respect Payout +25%
Everything else at +5~10%

psxnitro
05-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Bump, been a long time

InglouriousBastard
05-09-2013, 02:57 AM
PM sent...

vtwin
05-09-2013, 03:21 AM
This looks good for my camper he is lvl29 though.

The Real Mad Mike
05-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Started my own Semi Camper Syndicate since I don't believe in kicking people out if they do not donate religiously everyday, and I wanted to at least participate in the Syndicate battles.

All I require is that you have mid level MT's, Lofts, and maybe a NC of any level. I do prefer getting semi-campers who are below level 75 with stats comparable to mine (50k atk/def ), as well as a daily player since bonuses can be all bought in time, but having daily players is much more valuable. I do not require gold use on events, but it's much appreciated.

I do plan on competing to be at least be in the top 1000 on future events, or maybe top 500 depending on how much the collective members of the syndicate agree on what to aim for.

Please add me to your mafia first then post your code in my wall.

Leo Camper Syndicate
232 494 230

Unlocked
All Defense +25%
Building output +25%
Respect Payout +25%
Everything else at +5~10%

Why not Join ours? 614 690 681. Though we are the "No Gold Player Campers" syndicate, we'd welcome you aboard with your stats. Finished top 500 in all events but looking to move up. Better bonus structure than you are offering. Dramatic money donations not required by bricks and money appreciated. I don't have high IPH but engage in at least 100 jobs/ PVP's per day and I contribute 1/3 of collections from robberies and buildings. Most important is showing up in events and advising if you can't so you don't get cut. 614 690 681.

psxnitro
05-13-2013, 01:27 AM
Why not Join ours? 614 690 681. Though we are the "No Gold Player Campers" syndicate, we'd welcome you aboard with your stats. Finished top 500 in all events but looking to move up. Better bonus structure than you are offering. Dramatic money donations not required by bricks and money appreciated. I don't have high IPH but engage in at least 100 jobs/ PVP's per day and I contribute 1/3 of collections from robberies and buildings. Most important is showing up in events and advising if you can't so you don't get cut. 614 690 681.

I appreciate the offers to join other syndicates, But I already have a solid core group, and just assimilated another syndicate when I bumped this. I'm more interested in helping this new group of people than getting to the top 500 or 250.

So I'm just trying to find a few more daily players that are semi-campers, to help me out.