PDA

View Full Version : Poor android players -__-

CAPT.GIN
03-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Just got my hands on a galaxy note 2! Sick phone by the way, I'm really loving it but I still love my iPhone 5 more :) anyways while I was messing with it and checking out all the nice futures the note 2 has I went ahead and downloaded modern war. I did not expect to see this, the game was horrible, leggy, color was all wrong and so many more issues! It was so bad my avatars helmet was covering up his whole face! I gotta give it up to you guys for dealing with it, gree really did you guys wrong! Modern war on android needs a lot of work! I'm going to be a IOS and Android player now with two different accounts, and now I'm going to fight with all you Android players so gree can fix all these issues! It's not fare to you guys!

Yours truly,

Gin

Oceanz
03-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Would you mind posting (or a link) to a screen shot from iOS and Android so us Android users can compare?

I'd heard the iOS version was better, and some of the Android bugs were due to the developers trying to port the iOS platform app over to Android, but as an Android user, I don't really know what to look for!

ohgreatitsryan
03-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Seriously. Everyone should have to experience it. Like being tazered.

Madcowdave
03-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm not trying to troll here, but I'm on Android and ready to make the switch. Can I transfer my game from Android (Galaxy S3) to Mac (iPad)?

psxnitro
03-19-2013, 11:00 PM
I have a galaxy note 2 as well, really can't imagine using anything with a smaller screen now...

sraghav42
03-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Yeah capt gin is right I too have 2 accounts one on ios and other on android, the ios feels smooth and great but this game on Android is really horrible I just dont like the way, I play this game on galaxy s3

ohgreatitsryan
03-19-2013, 11:08 PM
I've tried MW on the Note II and Nexus 4 as well, and it runs just as poorly on both of them as it does on my S3. Shockingly, the android device it runs best on is my Galaxy Media Player 3.6, which is, by and large, the worse android device made.

ertrifo
03-20-2013, 12:39 AM
It was laggy on my Iconia tablet but it is running ok on my new Nexus 7, I think it is the graphics overkilling older Android devices!
It still crashes randomly and lags when collecting money from buildings
We should have the choice to select lower graphics and details, this might make it easier for older devices like mobile phones

ProCision
03-20-2013, 05:11 AM
It used to be tolerable now its disheartening.

spitfire
03-20-2013, 05:30 AM
thank you capt. Gin for this thread. I too used to play on android until it got too laggy and force closes all the time especially when I try to get to the maps. One question to android players though, does google block payments when you purchase gold? lets say you purchase 3 vaults in a row, does it block the account or is it just that Apple is retarded when it comes to purchases?

atretes1
03-20-2013, 05:49 AM
thank you capt. Gin for this thread. I too used to play on android until it got too laggy and force closes all the time especially when I try to get to the maps. One question to android players though, does google block payments when you purchase gold? lets say you purchase 3 vaults in a row, does it block the account or is it just that Apple is retarded when it comes to purchases?

Yes the Google play store does and then puts a hold on your account for 48 hours. The last gold sale I only got 2 vaults in before it was blocked. I have to install the app from the android amazon market which gives me no problems that is the only way I can purchase multiple vaults in one day without being blocked is to buy it from the amazon store.

digisyn
03-20-2013, 07:04 AM
I used to have that problem with play store then I open a support ticket with Google and they removed the restrictions.

The_Don
03-20-2013, 07:13 AM
I play on both my iPhone 4 and my Nexus 7, Android is frustrating to say the least

Alo
03-20-2013, 07:31 AM
I play on both my iPhone 4 and my Nexus 7, Android is frustrating to say the least

not to mention the crappy graphics :(