PDA

View Full Version : VFF Alpha needs 21 new members, yeah you heard right

Hivesy
03-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Hopefully you guys all know who we are. Top 25 in Brazil and Egypt, top 10 in Greenland. All active forumites.

Cut a long story short, we have had an amicable split. Many of the top 25 factions are merging. The strong are getting stronger. Unfortunately stronger also needs you to be richer. It's an inevitable side effect of World Domination events, it comes down to money.

So what can we offer? 30+ very active, very driven, but free or light gold spending individuals. Plenty of faction bonuses, I'm not going to list them all here but what you'd expect from a top 25 faction.

What do we need? Effort. That's it. You will need to be an active forum member, donate an agreed amount of money dependent on your iph, and obviously you will need to participate fully in WD battles. Even as a free player you can make a difference.

We have a really tight group left on board. You will need to be a team player and get on well with others, and get involved. Stats will play a part in deciding between new recruits but they are not the most important part, having said that please don't apply if you know your stats don't stack up for a top faction.

We are aiming for top 100 in China, we may do better but to be fair a lot of that will depend on us filling our empty spots with good guys and girls. That's where you come in. If you're in a top 250, 500 or even 1000 faction and feel like your effort levels deserve better then pm me. Quick.

Fazhang
03-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Clean inbox please

kostam7
03-19-2013, 03:48 PM
yes please...

I imagine you are getting bombarded

Hivesy
03-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Sorry guys, there you go all clear, lets get those spots filled quick and people settled in before China.

BostonHammer
03-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Still some spots open. Get those extra boss hits in with our +26% health regen bonus!

yarin1028
03-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Add me to the faction I'm an active player 24/6 Level 29 and rising every day ;)
310-026-513

Thief
03-20-2013, 08:57 AM
52 Faction size in a faction with well over half of all Bonuses. This is a great opportunity for a player who is very active, that has good Stats to have some fun and place well in a WD event. Don't miss this oppotunity as the spots are filling up very quickly.

Gambit12
03-20-2013, 09:21 AM
What!? 21 original Alpha team member left, wow! So who's the leader now in Alpha? Still you Thief? Unbelievable..! its like what happened to R.E.G...

Ranger4Life
03-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Why did you guys merge with Tier1 and not Bravo? I know that Bravo was upset with Alpha for possible poaching, but that could've been squashed with a merger into Bravo.

Why doesn't the remaining Alpha merge with Charlie or even REG?

Sorry for asking these questions, but this comes as a huge shock and really don't understand what is going on.

Gambit12
03-20-2013, 10:43 AM
Why did you guys merge with Tier1 and not Bravo? I know that Bravo was upset with Alpha for possible poaching, but that could've been squashed with a merger into Bravo.

Why doesn't the remaining Alpha merge with Charlie or even REG?

Sorry for asking these questions, but this comes as a huge shock and really don't understand what is going on.

Cause Bravo is not VFF anymore & they wanna separate from VFF clans...it was a long story why it happened. Its like ACE separated from REG cause of some, you know...

Corsair
03-20-2013, 11:53 AM
"Ooh superman where are you now
When everything's gone wrong somehow
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour.

This is the time
This is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion."

USMCFAST0331
03-20-2013, 12:04 PM
26TH FOR BRAZIL, 153 FOR GREENLAND, 77 FOR EGYPT MAG NUGGET (128940922) IS RECRUITING!

**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE APPLYING. THANK YOU.**

Who are we: We are a well organized (we have a stat keeper that daylights as a statistician for major company), great leadership (former and active duty military vets and corporate leaders), dedicated (we put in our time and capital to making this faction a reality and a sense of belonging and moral (we get along and we don’t just kick people for no reason).

What are we looking for: We have very few requirements.

1. You need to be at least 80k a/d to get your foot in the door.

2. You must be willing to give your phone number up and communicate via Whatsapp. We do not use the faction forum board for communication. It is ineffective.

3. You must participate. Although we do realize all of us have lives outside the game, we don’t want members leaving for a 2 week vacation and not telling us, only to return to find out you have been removed for inactivity. Communication is KEY with this faction and we do not take it lightly when you’re out of pocket without telling us.

4. Like any business or organization, we do have a chain of command in place. We expect you to follow the chain of command.

5. Dedication. You’re not coming to a faction just to “play the game” and put your fair share forward. We seek players that are going to support one another and contribute to the faction. (We have no daily donation requirement. You donate what you can and when you can.)

If you would like to be part of Mad Nugget, please contact me at smp0331100710@gmail.com (Shaun). Do NOT message me on here. I do not monitor my messages. Do NOT send a request to join without emailing me first. Most prospective members that want to join do this without notifying me first. From my standpoint, I do not know who are and what you bring to the table. Most that request get rejected if you do not email me first. When you email me, tell me a little about yourself, why you’re leaving your current faction, do you agree with the 5 requirements and a screen shot of your stats.

Please contact me if you would like to join. Do so quickly, spots fill fast.

Semper Fidelis

Thief
03-20-2013, 12:19 PM
@ Gambit Right now its still has some of the core leadership with Hivesy and Gero so we will let run the show for some time. I want to stay involved but im pretty burnt out on leadership right now at this time.

@Ranger it was an opportunity to Merge without pushing any of the great players out of Alpha. Bravo wasn't looking for a merger as they are a very tight group that would rather stay together above all else. While i'm sure members could join Charlie or REG but it's not as if Alpha is gone. It still has over Half of the members with more bonuses than most factions and most of the members want to stay together playing. In the end VFF isn't a faction or a person it's an idea of Uniting together. In this Sense we can help to coordinate intel, work on strategies and rotate players between the factions that are interested. Bravo is still apart of VFF as we work closely together with them. I don't harbor any bad feelings at all they just want to designate themselves as their own powerhouse but many of them are still my good friends and i will always want to keep that friendship open.

@USMC go Hijack someone Elses thread.

Big John
03-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Anyone want to come on loan to Lima to be DL for China as no participation required for anyone who fancies a break over Easter.

JMS
03-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Checking to make sure it wasn't April 1. Sorry to hear this news.

Sgt Z 0311
03-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Hey, we have 6 spots open in GSF...and about to open two more slots for 56 total.

Why don't some of you Alpha Warriors fight with us, we've been top 5 in all events. I'm the faction leader, let me know if you're interested.

I am a cow
03-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Alpha members should make a difference to those top 1000 factions that need some help aka 300k WD points. Anyone interested?

Desi Girl
03-21-2013, 06:37 AM
Interested.. 57k a/d, free player, active during wars, 132k IPH.. Let me know.. My id 274 428 044

Selfproclaimed
03-21-2013, 07:22 AM
It didnt come up with it and had no knowing of it till the day it was presented. But it is a sad truth of the changing of the tides. With other factions merging together and refining their members, it wouldn't of been long till the current state of alpha wouldn't of been able to keep up on the gold pace as others are increasing theirs. Alpha remains intact, the new merger will assume a VFF name. Only real requirement is a certain amount of wd points, of which even a light gold spender can reach. The concept were going by is cycling players. Alot of us can't go gung ho on gold everytime and get burnt out very quickly. We can drop back down and give someone else a chance that is itching for it or was taking a break and saving up a bit before doing a major battle. Sort of like baseball, if you don't perform or wants to take it easier, you get dropped back to the minors till your ready to give it another try.

mxz
03-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Ah, crap...I probably wouldn't make the cut. :(

Gambit12
03-21-2013, 07:33 AM
It didnt come up with it and had no knowing of it till the day it was presented. But it is a sad truth of the changing of the tides. With other factions merging together and refining their members, it wouldn't of been long till the current state of alpha wouldn't of been able to keep up on the gold pace as others are increasing theirs. Alpha remains intact, the new merger will assume a VFF name. Only real requirement is a certain amount of wd points, of which even a light gold spender can reach. The concept were going by is cycling players. Alot of us can't go gung ho on gold everytime and get burnt out very quickly. We can drop back down and give someone else a chance that is itching for it or was taking a break and saving up a bit before doing a major battle. Sort of like baseball, if you don't perform or wants to take it easier, you get dropped back to the minors till your ready to give it another try.

Hey Self, so are you staying or leaving..?

JMS
03-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Sp, u are correct

Selfproclaimed
03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm in the newly formed one gambit. But not permanently of course. Ill end up back in alpha in due time or depending on the prize. C'mon bravo... I know their was some poaching accusations before but really... I didnt go ballistic when yous tried poaching me before the whole ordeal. And now your posting your own recruitment in someone else's recruitment thread. That's low.

Alpha dog
03-21-2013, 05:50 PM
The Fact is VFF Alpha is looking for new guys to fill these spots.

So if you feel you are putting in all you effort and getting nowhere fast with your current faction or if you want a shot at a better prize than a top 500 unit, come and talk to us. All we want are some members that want to come and have fun but be active during events, Score some points and be happy that everyone is pulling together.

We are realistically looking at a top 100 spot, with the potential to do better if we can get the right members in. Message me or hivesy if you are interested in joining our great team.

Von Tempski
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM
join faction Exercise Von Tempski 890 541 070:p:cool:

lets be Allies:rolleyes::) 532 667 756

Hivesy
03-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Spots are filling up guys, we still have some available but to make this whole process easier (I know I should have been clearer in the first post) please don't apply with stats less than 50k. There you go I threw out a number. Numbers are meaningless but for every person we have considered there must have been 5 with very low stats. Seriously guys if you are less than 50k and fighting top 25 teams you will lose every unit you own that isn't gold pretty quickly. Even at 50k to 80k you are a target.

Really sorry if you've applied but not had a reply from me, I was trying to get back to everyone but just don't have enough hours in the day.

So please pm me, alpha dog or Gero ( all in this thread somewhere) if you have stats of over 50k and are a team playa who is going to get involved, OR if you are in a faction at the moment and would consider a merger IN TO alpha. Not the other way round. If you have 6 or 7 buddies who all want to step up, we are that next step.

Starling
03-24-2013, 12:12 PM
Well I don't know much about Alpha. Really happy where I'm at in my faction. But to throw a plug here by reading the posts, it seems Alpha has their heads on straight and seem to be a good faction to work for. I wish you the best of luck guys. Your posts show class and honesty.

Jhenry02
03-24-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm glad someone told me.

siL
03-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Bumpity bump!

Alpha dog
03-25-2013, 03:18 PM
We are still looking or a few guys to fill these remaining spots. If you want a driven team with every member putting points on the board give me a message.

We know changing from where your comfortable is not easy, but it will be worth it for those that do.
With 3 days xxhrs left untill china, this is an opertunity for a small band of active players that would normally place in the top 250 - 500 with a small or weak faction to get into the top 100 at least.

Why not get those extra units and get great bonuses and loads of fun and activity along the way.

Hope to hear from some more good recruits soon.

siL
03-26-2013, 03:56 AM
come on now..apply now cause the spots are filling up...

Hammy
03-26-2013, 04:23 AM
Daily player that needs a strong faction.

My ID# 982 433 403

Thanks,
Hammy

kygiacomo
03-26-2013, 03:40 PM
The Fact is VFF Alpha is looking for new guys to fill these spots.

So if you feel you are putting in all you effort and getting nowhere fast with your current faction or if you want a shot at a better prize than a top 500 unit, come and talk to us. All we want are some members that want to come and have fun but be active during events, Score some points and be happy that everyone is pulling together.

We are realistically looking at a top 100 spot, with the potential to do better if we can get the right members in. Message me or hivesy if you are interested in joining our great team.
hey alpha i spoke with u earlier..i have the code and told everone from my faction that i will be leaveing soon. we placed 71 in egypt but everone is doing what u guys are doing and mergeing in with others..do u have a certain amt of gold that is required? bc i usally only buy around 650 per war still scored 90k in last event..85/103 stats