PDA

View Full Version : GREE please notice.

A3OT
03-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Dear GREE.

I would like to talk about things, that you NEED to do, so players will be pleased.

Firstly, you need to make a thread and recruit a few moderators, so it will be more comfortable to be on the forum.

Secondly, you need to make a pols about coming features with some possible changes and so on(this pols can do moderators)...This will make players to say, what they want, so they will be pleased more, also you won't do as many mistakes as now, so you will have less work to correct...

At the last and I think the most needful-you need to make another section of forum-in this sections players will ask you what they want to see in the game and don't want to. Moderators can control this section and the most good threads will be shown to administrators. And also you need to make better "back talk"(answers of creators), so players will see administrator's answers more. You can also make another section for it.

This, what was said in this thread is the most important for every game company, this will make players more happy, this will make forum more clear of "rubbish" and also this will make your game more famous.

Thank you.

I will bump this thread unless this thread will be read by one of administrators.

Ascent
03-18-2013, 11:54 PM
A3OT,

What makes you think they actually "need" to do all these things?
What if their bottom line actually shows that they do not need to do any of this? :)
Have you thought about that?

A3OT
03-19-2013, 12:00 AM
A3OT,

What makes you think they actually "need" to do all these things?
What if their bottom line actually shows that they do not need to do any of this? :)
Have you thought about that?
Well, I said why they should do that, this also will make their "cash cow" more fatter...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Gree will do it THEIR way, until players exhibit restraint.

A3OT
03-19-2013, 12:21 AM
Gree will do it THEIR way, until players exhibit restraint.
They NEED to understand that their game is dying before they understand that their game already dead...And I am helping to understand that.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-19-2013, 12:26 AM
They NEED to understand that their game is dying before they understand that their game already dead...And I am helping to understand that.

You don't understand that THEY already KNEW this game was dead.

Therefore, they are simply bleeding people dry.

Don't tell me that you thought factions (as played today) were capable of reviving or, even extending this game's life?

CRAWFORD
03-19-2013, 12:35 AM
They kind of are. But now factions are at a point were there are clear winners and losers. The new thing with factions is pretty cool so far.

It seems though they have even given lower levels a break with how they win prizes from loots and crates easier. So I wouldn't say they are too bad. Its going to be the past middle players with not so good factions that will be screwed.

A3OT
03-19-2013, 12:35 AM

Don't tell me that you thought factions (as played today) were capable of reviving or, even extending this game's life?
Well, I don't think that they want to lose this cash cow, I have never seen the game of this type, that gives that amount of money. It is more simple to make this things, that I said and then "enjoy their breath".

CRAWFORD
03-19-2013, 12:38 AM
Its going to be interesting what they do after the country events (which probably wont be for a while). But if you are worried, I think that you should rest safe. They moved whale territory and all its overpowered players away. So in a sense they're on track.

MadFox
03-19-2013, 12:53 AM

Mr. PJ I am starting to like you :)
Event that I know you don't care

A3OT
03-19-2013, 02:46 AM
Bumping now.

WI(AusNz)
03-19-2013, 04:12 AM
The game will not die - it will just constantly evolve and inflate.
However, i have stopped buying gold (i am only very low gold player anyway) since the rivals list exploded - see post "my rival list just exploded" just when i was starting to use gold.
I predict next features will be to upgrade 2 buildings at a time bonus, research component (research technologies that make some of your army stronger similar to boost buildings but with a twist), possibly a second base so you have 2 in-game bases (agian, other games do this).
this is a great idea A3OT and fully supported by me.

Trebor
03-19-2013, 08:27 AM
As long as gree gold is bought at a sustainable level the game will not die

olka
03-19-2013, 08:34 AM
There is no end-game here, eventually the unit inflation and bonus inflation will cause an irreversible imbalance (if this hasn't already occured).

Alo
03-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Its going to be interesting what they do after the country events (which probably wont be for a while). But if you are worried, I think that you should rest safe. They moved whale territory and all its overpowered players away. So in a sense they're on track.

no they are not, they made weaklings to be shown on gold players list and gold players are not shown in their list back (thats how I, minime etc got attacked 4-12 level higher players that arent in any way in rival list). My ally count is 100+ but I got smacked the lights out by a player 12 levels higher with 3300 allies!!! Minime is lvl15, getting smacked by lvl 19 player etc

CRAWFORD
03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
its more allies than level. Trust me, the crazy players are the ones with higher level. I understand extreme gold players suck, but we all suffer from it. Its not that big of a deal. Its just that we cannot hoard, which I actually never thought of doing. But for some reason theirs an inflation of players that think they can have all that money and not have it vaulted. Which is insane if you ask me.

Web323
03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Anything greater than 500 allies will show up on the rival list. I am level 177 and see level 150 to 200+ on my list.

CRAWFORD
03-19-2013, 03:03 PM
its not that big of a deal though. everyone really should be aiming for 500 allies anyway. Anything more is just intimidation by displaying veteranism. Which is not really a word, but you understand.

Web323
03-19-2013, 03:04 PM
I know players drop their ally count to the low 300 since it is a gold army and stronger than most in that tier

A3OT
03-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Bumping now.

aphroKEN
03-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Well, I don't think that they want to lose this cash cow, I have never seen the game of this type, that gives that amount of money. It is more simple to make this things, that I said and then "enjoy their breath".

Is it Gree that can't bear the loss of this cash cow or is it you that can't bear the loss of this game?

My advice to you is to be more adventurous. A whole world of wonderful games await you outside of your narrow-mindedness.

A3OT
03-21-2013, 01:05 AM
Is it Gree that can't bear the loss of this cash cow or is it you that can't bear the loss of this game?

My advice to you is to be more adventurous. A whole world of wonderful games await you outside of your narrow-mindedness.
I am playing for about 10 PC online games, like War Thunder, Dota 2, Arma 3 and so on...

aphroKEN
03-21-2013, 05:37 AM
Then why do you care so much about this game? Lol.

K B Lloyd
03-21-2013, 06:12 AM
Me -

Level 112
Allies 516
Attack 55292
Defense 56308

Within the last 8 hours I have been hit by -

Level 113
Allies 518
Attack 125216
Defense 128141

Level 111
Allies 1005
Attack 119123
Defense 127817

I'm losing high priced units faster than my base can generate income. The bloodletting is unsustainable.

If Gree is trying to get enough players to leave so they don't have to support this application anymore, they are on the right track with these new changes. Otherwise, they really need to roll the changes back.

I've been a casual player for over a year now. I registered today on the forums and posted this because Gree really needs to take notice. They have made a fun game (over 1 year playing) no longer fun.

Gree representatives, please feel free to reply directly or email me. Gree has my email address.

aphroKEN
03-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Me -

Level 112
Allies 516
Attack 55292
Defense 56308

Within the last 8 hours I have been hit by -

Level 113
Allies 518
Attack 125216
Defense 128141

Level 111
Allies 1005
Attack 119123
Defense 127817

I'm losing high priced units faster than my base can generate income. The bloodletting is unsustainable.

If Gree is trying to get enough players to leave so they don't have to support this application anymore, they are on the right track with these new changes. Otherwise, they really need to roll the changes back.

I've been a casual player for over a year now. I registered today on the forums and posted this because Gree really needs to take notice. They have made a fun game (over 1 year playing) no longer fun.

Gree representatives, please feel free to reply directly or email me. Gree has my email address.

You've been matched pretty evenly. Similar level, and all 500 allies. Don't know why you think there's been an overmatch.

A3OT
03-22-2013, 05:20 AM
Then why do you care so much about this game? Lol.
Because I like it...It helps me to spend my free time and so on...

A3OT
03-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Another bump:p

CJ54
03-25-2013, 05:25 PM
A3OT, we do read the threads on the forums, but I have to ask you to stop bumping threads after discussion has stopped. That's not the right way to get things noticed.