PDA

View Full Version : WHOAMG did this really just happen?

Holicaholic
03-18-2013, 05:31 PM
I reported an RP hacker on my low level account and they've stayed in my news feed long enough that I've been checking on them daily. Jjust checked again and I can't get to their hood anymore. I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name on here via the ToS, but I'd like to know if anyone else can see them.

Maybe a ban hammer was brought down?!

dudeman
03-18-2013, 05:52 PM
The game has been having problems all evening. The types of issues that try to look like connection issues, like rivals being too beat up when they aren't and the next 9 hits go through, or trying to rob someone, being told there is nothing to rob, and then robbing the building for 20% straight after closing the window.

Banned accounts do not get deleted from the server, afaik. Unless they changed something. Up until yesterday I could still visit the Pythia hacker from my news page. You know, the "agentsmith" style hacker who was running around during the Super Bowl PvP tournament? Yeah, had him on my news for 40 days.

bimmer kid
03-18-2013, 07:29 PM
dudeman i have the same stupid problem.
it will give me cant fight when a building is up to rob... than i rob another building and get the cash.
go back to the one than it gives me $1 or $2 or a robbery loss(no matter what)

very stupid. after that i just leave the hood