PDA

View Full Version : Boss glitches.

LeBarticus
03-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Sorry to start another thread on the boss, but has ANYONE else's goals reset on them?

I killed boss #8 and checked my goals real quick to find it still said 8/35. Hm, okay, I thought, it might need a minute to register, so I snapped a screenshot and closed out the app. When I logged back on my goals were at 1/35. So now I have killed 10 bosses and my goals say 2/35.

While fighting the boss it still has the correct number over head, yet since my goals think I am at 2/35 I am assuming that I won't be receiving many rare loot drops. This is very frustrating.

The last boss I had the same issue as I defeated a good number of bosses before the mission showed up in my goals, rendering me 8 or so bosses "behind." I didn't get many rares during this las event. Another mess up on GREEs behalf.

Needless to say, I'm sick of these screw ups and I would like some compensation of some sort.

Never mind the issue everyone else is having triggering the damn thing.

sirdirty11
03-18-2013, 04:21 PM
I think the worst part for me is that I'm sitting at 48, with borderline the ability to clear this boss, but I can't get it to trigger, and now I'm halfway to49 and on boss 4. Same complaints as others, but it doesn't trigger nearly as often on the iPhone. My droid is every attack.

Q Raider
03-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Different issue so far. Free hit takedown and my avatar just keeps blasting away in true Hollywood fashion never having to stop for a reload. Have to exit the program and re-enter each time.

Add triggering to list. Even tried attacking a few Chinese flag players to see if it helped...

BringIt
03-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Compensation should be given in a full refund of gold spent on the event!

sherlock123
03-18-2013, 04:59 PM
I am unable to trigger boss event on my phone.

Even after doing 15-20 raids I am still stuck at boss #3 and not moving forward for more than an hour.

In the previous boss event, I had to raid just once to trigger the boss event.

Did GREE mess up the event programming or something ?

NaRciS
03-18-2013, 05:03 PM
im missing guns on both me and boss....

also i have to turn my ipad around to get my pixel man to stop shaking lol

Teague1007
03-18-2013, 05:34 PM
This has been happening to me since I first started playing and I have the brand new IPAD with the new connector. When I fought ISIS, I had to do it 39 times before I would get the prize. Already, as I battle the Chinese boss, it's only counted 5 of my 9 attacks. I WILL NOT be spending any gold on this if it isn't fixed. This is insane that you can get to the upper levels, only to find out that those fights don't count. There is no excuse for this. Not even a note from FUNZIO saying that they know the problem exists. Unless of course they want you to spend more gold and have made the glitch themselves.

Hmmm....

I want my gold back!!!

Corsair
03-18-2013, 05:44 PM
I think the worst part for me is that I'm sitting at 48, with borderline the ability to clear this boss, but I can't get it to trigger, and now I'm halfway to49 and on boss 4. Same complaints as others, but it doesn't trigger nearly as often on the iPhone. My droid is every attack.You're fine, the boss won't change mid-event.

Different issue so far. Free hit takedown and my avatar just keeps blasting away in true Hollywood fashion never having to stop for a reload. Have to exit the program and re-enter each time.

Add triggering to list. Even tried attacking a few Chinese flag players to see if it helped...Dont exit and re-enter, just lock it, wait a couple seconds, and unlock. Sometimes you have to do it twice. Only seems to happen for me with the free hit animation. And yeah triggering seems to be worse this time.

JMS
03-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Same here, am 9 bosses behind...

vball
03-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Triggering has been terrible for me. I have been attacking, raiding, missions, heck even tried picking my nose to see if that would help. To no avail, hardly able to get the boss to trigger.

LeBarticus
03-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Dont exit and re-enter, just lock it, wait a couple seconds, and unlock. Sometimes you have to do it twice. Only seems to happen for me with the free hit animation.

Good tip, this frequently annoys me during bosses.

Q Raider
03-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the tip Corsair, was thinking of chucking the iPhone into the washing machine the lil guy was shaking around that much.....

Getting better activation results by exiting the game after a boss takedown, waiting a few minutes and then re-enter and go raid someone. Seems to activate after the second raid fairly consistently.