PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event 10 hit system

Djjazzc
03-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi guys hope you can help.
In the boss event I am up to level 23. But a member of my guild who has double my hero attack cannot get past level 12 using the (attack 3 time, rest for 5 mins , 2 more attacks). I've been through this with him loads of times but the best he can get is 9 attacks. Can anyone shed any light on this . Many thanks Dj.

It's all a dream
03-18-2013, 07:49 AM
hit 3 times. at 1.57 mark hit twice. at 1.30 mark hit twice, at 1.03 mark hit twice, at 0.36 mark hit twice, at .09 mark hit twice.
for more hits you need gems.

o and it is 13 free hits

below player

Your friend probably is a higher level. At higher levels, the bosses have more life so even though he does more damage, he won't get as far. You are relatively strong for your level, and he is relatively weaker for his level (according to GREE).

MidnightExpress
03-18-2013, 07:49 AM
In the boss event I am up to level 23. But a member of my guild who has double my hero attack cannot get past level 12 using the (attack 3 time, rest for 5 mins , 2 more attacks). I've been through this with him loads of times but the best he can get is 9 attacks. Can anyone shed any light on this . Many thanks Dj.

Are you using gems, or just gold during the hits?

VVolf
03-18-2013, 07:51 AM

Your friend probably is a higher level. At higher levels, the bosses have more life so even though he does more damage, he won't get as far. You are relatively strong for your level, and he is relatively weaker for his level (according to GREE).

Djjazzc
03-18-2013, 07:57 AM
Great response and so quick, thanks guys much appreciated. I won Foley this morning at level 22. Just by paying with money (gold). Not gems. I got all the 9 required units. I was shocked that's for sure. Thank you lads.

Great_wall2
03-18-2013, 07:58 AM
DJ a few things:

- You should be getting 13 hits on the boss with out any boosts from refills or guild boosts. Your timing is incorrect. The first time you attack a boss you hit once, then rest for one minute, then hit 4 more times. The last hit you get is from the 1 minute you were waiting initially. Then after that you use the same tactic except from here on in you are hitting the boss twice. Wait until you can attack again but add one more minute... for example if your timer is 24 mins, wait 25 mins then hit boss twice.
- 2nd hero attack does not play any significant role in attacking the boss, if any. It only uses your base attack stat (boosts are not included) What does make a difference is the players level. Players are grouped in brackets according to level ( I can't remember them off hand). The higher the level bracket, the more difficult the boss becomes due to a significant increase in hit points per bracket
- I would suggest searching this forum on boss event strategy if you have not done so already. There has literally been hundreds of posts on this subject and can help you immensely

Perfuzzie
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
brackets are 1-25 26-50 51-75 76-100 100-***

Djjazzc
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Great info thank you very much.