PDA

View Full Version : Dry Docks Stuck at Level 7

BigD@wg
03-18-2013, 07:10 AM
So I had my dry docks level 7 upgrade finish and went to upgrade to level 8 and it won't initiate the upgrade. I click on upgrade and it immediately says upgrade complete but nothing happens. I click on building again and it still prompts for upgrade to level 8 but like I said it won't initiate.

I have closed app..restarted. Deleted and reinstalled. Nothing corrects the issue. Yes I have already sent a ticket to support but just curious if anyone else has ever had this malfunction when trying to upgrade a building??

Ascent
03-18-2013, 07:22 AM
Same here with another building, but after pressing UPGRADE repeatedly for ten or so times, it started it.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 07:43 AM
So I had my dry docks level 7 upgrade finish and went to upgrade to level 8 and it won't initiate the upgrade. I click on upgrade and it immediately says upgrade complete but nothing happens. I click on building again and it still prompts for upgrade to level 8 but like I said it won't initiate.

I have closed app..restarted. Deleted and reinstalled. Nothing corrects the issue. Yes I have already sent a ticket to support but just curious if anyone else has ever had this malfunction when trying to upgrade a building??

No I haven't but you should get yourself one of these to repeatedly hit the 'Upgrade' button until it works -

http://i48.tinypic.com/ix8nc4.jpg

Actually, the pirates could use this too for repeatedly attacking the same poor fellas during the WD events. It might save them from RSI.

Homer Simpson used one too to vent the gas but that ended up in a bit of a disaster.

camper killer
03-18-2013, 07:46 AM
No I haven't but you should get yourself one of these to repeatedly hit the 'Upgrade' button until it works -

Actually, the pirates could use this too for repeatedly attacking the same poor fellas during the WD events. It might save them from RSI.

Homer Simpson used one too to vent the gas but that ended up in a bit of a disaster.

Thats too slow. I would need one with a rocket boost.

BigD@wg
03-18-2013, 07:56 AM

Thanks for the suggestion Dutchie. I will have to get me one of those. Lol!

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Thats too slow. I would need one with a rocket boost.

Strap a firework to the back of this thing maybe?

CplJC
03-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Big d@wg wanna dock ^_-

camper killer
03-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Strap a firework to the back of this thing maybe?

Now your talking. I like that idea. Could we also get one of those with devil horns, for effect mind you.

BigD@wg
03-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Same here with another building, but after pressing UPGRADE repeatedly for ten or so times, it started it.

Thanks Ascent. That worked. Just kept hitting until it finally initiated. Took about 15 times.

Tournai
03-18-2013, 08:38 AM

I have them same issue with my BREEDING DEN in Kingdom Age! I just send a ticket to GREE to let them fix it.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks Ascent. That worked. Just kept hitting until it finally initiated. Took about 15 times.

My bird feels unloved now because his services are surplus to requirements.

I am desperately trying to find some minature devil horns for him as the fireworks were the easy part and I have this little beauty on order for him...

http://i50.tinypic.com/mkvgc1.jpg