PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 Syndicate w/ openings

The Evolution
03-18-2013, 06:53 AM
We are currently in the top 50 easily and with only 37 active members. We have spaces opening up as well as new bonus's that will be bought after midtown. Plenty of gold an non gold spenders with a few more members we will be top 25. Please PM me with Stats if interested.....

Triga Treat
07-31-2013, 12:05 PM
bump bump bump

z1cwh0
07-31-2013, 02:28 PM
We are currently in the top 50 easily and with only 37 active members. We have spaces opening up as well as new bonus's that will be bought after midtown. Plenty of gold an non gold spenders with a few more members we will be top 25. Please PM me with Stats if interested.....

hey. I have a crew of 20 members looking to merge. We are all daily donaters and some are light to heavy gold players as well. Please let me know what your requirements are. We all donate over a 1 mil a day, stats range 60-220. Please let me know how many slots you have and if you are interested. We were from a Top 100 then we started adding then drifted backwards to the top 350 spot would like to join someone already in position that needs more strong core people.

C

z1cwh0
08-01-2013, 08:56 PM

Our crew is looking to merge with you. We have 35 players ranging between 81-308 in stats. We have 14 gold players, looking to see the top 100 again or better. Please let me know if you can accommodate this many players.

C