PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Please Resolve the Event Issues

The Billionaire
03-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Gree,

Please fix the following issues with Syndicates. Modern Wars Factions runs very smoothly now but i can't understand why Syndicates has suffered all the same problems that Factions did?

Matching Up Process
Fight Club have had to wait for over an hour to be matched up against another Syndicate. If the race for first hadn't already been decided then this issue could lose a competing Syndicate the chance of winning. If this happens too many times during an event it could really affect a Syndicates points score. Fight Club has lost 3-4 hours of the event whilst waiting to find a matching Syndicate, thats a potential 8m points if we'd needed them.

When we do finally get a match, we aren't being matched with a number of teams in the Top 10. Surely we should be able to fight all of the teams in the Top 25 at least. With FC's 'Battle Results' currently sitting at W:31, L:0 it doesn't really matter who we get matched up against, what does matter is that we get a match promptly.

It was only a few hours ago that we finally got matched up against SAS. We've spent most of the event just beating up the Indians which was expected but where's the variety Gree?

We haven't fought
Bad Blood Rising
FwD - Famous when Dead
Crime City Bosses
Elite Alliance

Syndicate Alerts
Factions in MW has Faction Alerts so why doesn't Syndicates? For those who don't know what Faction Alerts are its an automated message posted in a Syndicates in game forum screen to show who donated how much cash, blocks and who declared war.
This is a very useful feature and will be welcomed by most of the community.

Event Length
You learnt from MW that a 5 day event is too long so why have you run this event for that length. Events are going to be decided within 3 days from now on so why long them out over 4-5 days. Obviously you're all about making as much money as possible but customer satisfaction plays a big part in these events. When the event is longer than 3 days players become drained and have to go back to work. Being at work during the event causes players to lose interest and determination to fight because its been going on for too long.
A 3 day event would also be more competitive because it would be a lot closer and Syndicates would probably purchase more gold to make that final push into the next prize bracket.

Sticking to the Schedule
We also haven't seen any sort of schedule so far. TBD on the splash page and then to just drop the main event on us without any warning is just unacceptable. Numerous Syndicates were in the process of making name changes and mine still hasn't been done but it doesn't matter now!
I look forward to events being released, I buy gold and make time for them but i don't do that for TBD. I've seen improvement in your communications skills over the last 12 months, don't ruin all that hard work Gree.

LE Buildings
MW gets a Limited Edition building released at the start of each campaign. I hope you will be bringing the same feature to Crime City. The LE buildings in MW have created a whole new side to the economy part of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing a new building in the store when this event finishes.

If you're stuck for some buildings here's what i would suggest:
Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

This isn't just my views, its the views of many.

However, i would like to congratulate you on a few things. The first Syndicates event has been a lot less glitchy than MW's first faction event.
All the splash pages work correctly. Just make sure you update them this time, there's still a splash page in MW that says battle for Brazil.
Thanks for the new respect and cash weapons.

So the bottom line is we'd like to thank you for giving us Syndicates but there's some important tweaks that need to be made before the next event.

Regards
The Billionaire

P.S
I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event. MW has nothing on CC so pay us some attention now Gree.

corbaman
03-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Lot of internet games use asynchronous matchup, which means you aren't playing against a live opponent. You are playing against a prior recording of a live opponent. That works extremely well for this type of battle game, eliminates the delay and even increases gold spend.

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 10:00 PM
You complain about the matchup system restricting the parameters and making you guys wait.

Another thread complains the parameters are set too loose, setting up battles against out of proportion teams.

This really depends which side you are looking from...

But honestly you bunch up the most lopsided group possible, creating a massive system outlier near the top, and you want GREE to give you a prompt matchup with variance?

And TBC has fought FC

Schedule - don't care

Length - Agreed

Lupo
03-17-2013, 10:09 PM
I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club .

Do you have sisters in FC? I thought thay you all are men and change the role on a randomly base, who was sister today will be brother tomorrow.
P.S. Do not drop the soap and watch your back.

The_Don
03-17-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm with Polar, setting up a top heavy syndicate that is peerless and then complaining about having to wait for a weaker opponent to be free from fighting its peers is kind of a head scratcher.

cooch
03-17-2013, 10:40 PM
agree to all points bill but first one. We got spanked pretty good by you guys. We figured it was because they have to rotate amongst the top 250 or so. I think you guys are pretty much out there...you can't be fighting top 10 every hour...and they have to find someone that gives you some sort of half a** attempt at combat.

So...either you put up with waiting for hours, play one day while we all play 3... or save us the humiliation and your gold by only pounding the Top 25....(my preference)

Not going to get much sympathy on hold times from anyone else in CC

Jota
03-17-2013, 10:42 PM
P.S
I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event.

We can all see how many points you've got; we all know what an amazing job you've done.i really like all of you in FC, especially because you seem to be humble, unlike "the other" gang and his most visible moron wolf. So please don't start going the same way Bill. You started a thread to ask for a better war and solve some issues, which is very nice, so I'd say you should just stick to it. Others will praise you and the job you've done, I have no doubt about that, so there is no need to "casually" drop that comment there... Very forced from where I stand.

Sunsets
03-17-2013, 10:49 PM
A few more limited edition buildings would add a rather nice touch to my hood

nytelock
03-17-2013, 11:44 PM
well said bill. well said. limited edition buildings would be good, but then again, it's clear you guys are gonna be first.

Illuminati
03-17-2013, 11:50 PM
P.S
I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event. MW has nothing on CC so pay us some attention now Gree.

Can't imagine the PRIDE everyone in Fight Club must be feeling for demonstrating they how much money they spent on a mobile game. While I understand the strategy behind having all the member have the same name, level and mafia count, I love the fact that all the TYLER DURDENS are now stuck with that name with Gree's policy change. Talk about the epitomy of the hive mentality. Let's make ourselves all exactly the same!

NTM
03-18-2013, 12:10 AM
for alter and donations and who declare war ok we have in MD, but the master of syndicate do have a counter for see who play or not too.. and how the guy give. alert disaparear fast on windows..

and yes 5 day's was long :/ many work now lol..

mxz
03-18-2013, 05:36 AM
While I understand the strategy behind having all the member have the same name, level and mafia count,There is very minimal benefit to it. And with those guys it's entirely for show; not tactics.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Can't imagine the PRIDE everyone in Fight Club must be feeling for demonstrating they how much money they spent on a mobile game. While I understand the strategy behind having all the member have the same name, level and mafia count, I love the fact that all the TYLER DURDENS are now stuck with that name with Gree's policy change. Talk about the epitomy of the hive mentality. Let's make ourselves all exactly the same!

Are they all the same level? This is something that isn't shown in MW, so if they have different levels, the name change and same mafia numbers doesn't really matter. If most are level 200 anyway, the list doesn't change if you are matched up with them again, so it doesn't prevent any intel gathering.

Length - Should be same as MW. 5 days is bloody ridiculous!

It's all a dream
03-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Are they all the same level? This is something that isn't shown in MW, so if they have different levels, the name change and same mafia numbers doesn't really matter. If most are level 200 anyway, the list doesn't change if you are matched up with them again, so it doesn't prevent any intel gathering.

Length - Should be same as MW. 5 days is bloody ridiculous!

dutchie remember the first mw event: 5 days!

o and you can change the list of your players! (think about it)

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 06:20 AM
dutchie remember the first mw event: 5 days!

o and you can change the list of your players! (think about it)

Yes, but only in between events ;)

It's all a dream
03-18-2013, 06:21 AM
that is true. forgot about that stupid lock. Come on Gree unlock during battles.
If it is too difficult just give some free gold ;)

MattThomas08
03-18-2013, 06:54 AM

Not for nothing but they've done a lot more than that. They've assembled most of the ridiculous players in the game and destroyed the competition. If they want to spend their own dime on that, more power to them. I say congrats on an impressive performance.

Also, a solid list by Billionaire. I hope to see a lot of improvements at next Battle and PRAY that they're spaced 1 month apart.

It's all a dream
03-18-2013, 07:01 AM
probably not one month. Gree is working on having a faction/guild/syndicate battle every weekend. This weekend was CC, next weekend is KA, weekend after that (Eastern!!) is MW, so 5-8 April will be CC again.

Dipstik
03-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Do you have sisters in FC? I thought thay you all are men and change the role on a randomly base, who was sister today will be brother tomorrow.
P.S. Do not drop the soap and watch your back.

Eventually, Lupo, the repeated references to you having sex with men just get weird. It's even making me uncomfortable.

RijilV
03-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Oh, while we're on the subject what is up with the lame 100 cash bonus for taking down the wall?

the_brein
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
There is probably a solution to make this more competitive and less lopsided. How bout a point system for recruiting? The higher level and stats the more points it costs to recruit. Assign a max recruitment point number.

There's no way the average joe has a chance at the top spots. And there's also no way the average player has a shot at joining a top syndicate. Lower tier syndicates would have more incentive to spend gold if they were in the running for a top spot.

But there's probably a lot of good reasons why that kind of a system isn't possible.

Butt Futter
03-19-2013, 03:41 AM
Why should Gree let free players have a chance at the top spot?

Re@per
03-19-2013, 05:56 AM
You are one sick f uck, Billionare.

Gree,

Please fix the following issues with Syndicates. Modern Wars Factions runs very smoothly now but i can't understand why Syndicates has suffered all the same problems that Factions did?

Matching Up Process
Fight Club have had to wait for over an hour to be matched up against another Syndicate. If the race for first hadn't already been decided then this issue could lose a competing Syndicate the chance of winning. If this happens too many times during an event it could really affect a Syndicates points score. Fight Club has lost 3-4 hours of the event whilst waiting to find a matching Syndicate, thats a potential 8m points if we'd needed them.

When we do finally get a match, we aren't being matched with a number of teams in the Top 10. Surely we should be able to fight all of the teams in the Top 25 at least. With FC's 'Battle Results' currently sitting at W:31, L:0 it doesn't really matter who we get matched up against, what does matter is that we get a match promptly.

It was only a few hours ago that we finally got matched up against SAS. We've spent most of the event just beating up the Indians which was expected but where's the variety Gree?

We haven't fought
Bad Blood Rising
FwD - Famous when Dead
Crime City Bosses
Elite Alliance

Syndicate Alerts
Factions in MW has Faction Alerts so why doesn't Syndicates? For those who don't know what Faction Alerts are its an automated message posted in a Syndicates in game forum screen to show who donated how much cash, blocks and who declared war.

Event Length
You learnt from MW that a 5 day event is too long so why have you run this event for that length. Events are going to be decided within 3 days from now on so why long them out over 4-5 days. Obviously you're all about making as much money as possible but customer satisfaction plays a big part in these events. When the event is longer than 3 days players become drained and have to go back to work. Being at work during the event causes players to lose interest and determination to fight because its been going on for too long.
A 3 day event would also be more competitive because it would be a lot closer and Syndicates would probably purchase more gold to make that final push into the next prize bracket.

Sticking to the Schedule
We also haven't seen any sort of schedule so far. TBD on the splash page and then to just drop the main event on us without any warning is just unacceptable. Numerous Syndicates were in the process of making name changes and mine still hasn't been done but it doesn't matter now!
I look forward to events being released, I buy gold and make time for them but i don't do that for TBD. I've seen improvement in your communications skills over the last 12 months, don't ruin all that hard work Gree.

LE Buildings
MW gets a Limited Edition building released at the start of each campaign. I hope you will be bringing the same feature to Crime City. The LE buildings in MW have created a whole new side to the economy part of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing a new building in the store when this event finishes.

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

However, i would like to congratulate you on a few things. The first Syndicates event has been a lot less glitchy than MW's first faction event.
All the splash pages work correctly. Just make sure you update them this time, there's still a splash page in MW that says battle for Brazil.

So the bottom line is we'd like to thank you for giving us Syndicates but there's some important tweaks that need to be made before the next event.

Regards
The Billionaire

P.S

I also like to help out the lower level syndicates. Just remember that the top 3 syndicates spend exactly $ 194.386 on this war. So gree will not mind to treat them special. And this is only the first syndicate war. I guess gree will make a million $ out of this one, of course they will do some adjustments to get 2 mil $ in the next syndicate fight. I just wonder Billionair if the top 3 syndicates really spend this much real money for a game? IF you know what i mean...

bald zeemer
03-19-2013, 06:18 AM
You don't know how much people have spent on this. Your figures are not even close.
Stop worrying about others' spending habits. If you want to spend, fine. If you don't fine.

cooch
03-19-2013, 09:16 AM
But there's probably a lot of good reasons why that kind of a system isn't possible.[/QUOTE]

#1: Pay to Play for top dogs as income to Gree. Gold players are going to move into top syndicates to use their real money effectively. Plus as Alice's NO Gold Forever demonstrates you can still be in Top 100 and not spend gold. But you had to put in the right strategies from day 1 on CC as a freeloader to be as strong as her team is.

This is a game that supports players that pay and allow others to enjoy but again money talks bs walks..

gunny22
03-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Gree,

Please fix the following issues with Syndicates.
Syndicate Alerts

Great post.
I would like to add to this paragraph the following:
the Main tab contains a list "YOUR SYNDICATE RANKINGS"
one would expect that all my members are sorted by descending number of "Total points" (last column) but this is not the case.
There is a player
W:0 L:4 points: 0
ranked ABOVE
a player:
W:1 L:5 points: 267

Where is the logic?

I have to be sure all members who scored points are on this list, because I want to kick everybody with 0 points from my syndicate after the event. After all, if you cannot spare the time to hit one HQ in a 5 day event, what can I do with you?

Also this list AND the list of the opponents on the next tab (BATTLE LIST) show the last line only half, so impossible to read the info. I'm playing with a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab.

I'm sorry I cannot show screenshots from this.

Little Tony
03-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Gunny - what happens when you click on total points (or record) on the main page ? You should be able to sort them in this manner.

Killshot-CC
03-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Little Tony is right. Each column is sortable by tapping on its header, ascending or descending. It's such an obvious feature, but I didn't realize it either until someone pointed it out to me yesterday. Often GREE doesn't get enough credit for building in good, easy-to-use features. I'm glad I don't work for a company whose software rollouts affect millions of people immediately. It has to be really stressful. Happy hunting.

kerching
03-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Some other thoughts from a lower-down player:

1. A (small) prize at 2000. There's such a big difference between coming 1001th and 3999th (for us, anyway) but we all get the same prize.

2. A (small) prize for the highest point-scorer in each syndicate

3. Extra influence points for winning? or eg. 5% of the points you won in that battle.

4. Some kind of continuity-incentive, eg for fighting 5 times each day. Our syndicate gave up fighting after 2 days because we weren't going to go up or down a reward. [might not be an issue if the event was shorter!]

[CM]]forgetaboutit
03-19-2013, 01:40 PM

Kind of like all the ones that changed their names to Indian

the_brein
03-19-2013, 02:07 PM
I'd like to see a refresh button on the forum and battle screens. And perhaps a splash screen like the Epic Boss Approaching one for when battles are started.

CodeX777
03-19-2013, 03:13 PM
No but there's definitely something wrong with Billionaire.
want to explain how?

derchef
03-19-2013, 03:29 PM
there something wrong with you? or did you not take your meds today?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Thinks
03-19-2013, 03:37 PM
I'd say the matching system is fine as it is. We've been in the top 10 since day one and haven't had much of an issue with finding an opponent.

New Feature Request: if you're in 1st with a 20 million point lead on 2nd place, and attempt to initiate combat, you lose all the gold in your vault and a screen pops up with a laughing goat... Basically, that's exactly what you're doing when you initiate combat with that kind of a lead, just pi$$ing away gold.

There might be another resolution to this issue... you guys could fork over the $20,000 - $30,000 at the start of the event, they automatically give you first place, then you don't have to wait to fight anyone and we don't have to get face-rolled by you. Win/Win if you ask me.

P.S
I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event.

Really? Not to come of as offensive but that's not only lame, it's just flat out incorrect.

We haven't had an event like this in CC, so congratulating anyone on "setting a new record" is laughable. First, in order to set a new record you need to outperform the previous record set forth. This being the first even of this type in CC, there is no previous record to outperform nor have we even established a performance standard from years of competition to allow for a new record to be set.

To Fight Club, a sincere congratulations on taking first place. To the Billionaire, congratulations on your fabulous "New Record" buddy!

CodeX777
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
You obviously haven't heard the story about how he r aped Bea.
you obviously haven't taken your meds yet...take them and go back to sleep

gunny22
03-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Little Tony is right. Each column is sortable by tapping on its header, ascending or descending. It's such an obvious feature, but I didn't realize it either until someone pointed it out to me yesterday. Often GREE doesn't get enough credit for building in good, easy-to-use features.
Indeed you guys are right, the 3 column headers are clickable. (They light up for a split second)
Unfortunately clicking any column header doesn't change a damn thing on the sorting of the rows. So, no credit from me... :(

Killshot-CC
03-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Weird. They work for me. I'm on iOS. Are you on Android?

Hawaiian11
03-19-2013, 05:14 PM
I totally agree billionaire is saying. I would like to add something's I have experienced that needs to addressed also.

MORE REWARDS
I seen someone list this but, they need to add more rewards, currently they have top 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 25th, 100th, 250, 500, 1000, 4000(not trying to insult anyone's intelligence). Add more, for example top 50, 750, 1500, 2000. Not only will it make it more interesting and give hope to the lower syndicates, I believe that players will spend more gold which is obviously what gree objective is.

HACKERS COMPENSATION
Now and again players have been attacked by hackers and they rob you blind and possibly lower your stats. It is unfair to players that are fans of the game and have to deal with hackers and what happens. I would like to see some type of compensation or reward for Identifying these clowns. Ultimately, it is grees responsibility to stop clowns like that.

I am currently in a top 25 syndicate and much props to billionaire and the Fightclub.

Scarface78
03-19-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm really pissed with this matching process, because its based only on the syndicate stats. But what you can do when one syndicate with 16 members have the same stats of another with only 2??? Its just unfair, because its impossible to win a syndicate where just 1 member is stronger then all players on the other... you don't need to use strategy at all, just do the math

You need fix that admin, put the syndicate number of members in the equation as well, because this equantion don't take this case into consideration...

The Billionaire
03-19-2013, 06:40 PM
To Fight Club, a sincere congratulations on taking first place. To the Billionaire, congratulations on your fabulous "New Record" buddy!

You've miss read or don't understand what i've written:

"I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event."

This is correct and doesn't say anything about CC

This type of event has been played three times in MW.

The biggest spending group in MW is PUN and they increased their points score with every event. The last event they scored 42m i think.

A lot of our players play MW so we've got experience in these events.

I was merely pointing out to Gree the money is going to be in CC so lets have everything that MW has.

We've got a stronger team chasing us than PUN have in MW and i think there's a stronger bunch of gold spending syndicates as well so the money's here!

Within a couple of days of creating this thread we have syndicate alerts! A very useful tool for syndicates to see who is donating what and who's declaring war.

Whether it was because of this thread? I couldn't care less because it benefits the game. Personally i want them to hurry up with the LE buildings.

So yes it's a new record for this type of event.

cooch
03-19-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm really pissed with this matching process, because its based only on the syndicate stats. But what you can do when one syndicate with 16 members have the same stats of another with only 2??? Its just unfair, because its impossible to win a syndicate where just 1 member is stronger then all players on the other... you don't need to use strategy at all, just do the math

You need fix that admin, put the syndicate number of members in the equation as well, because this equantion don't take this case into consideration...

Consolidation is the natural step...Gree doesn't want the complexity of this many syns.. so many will need to cut their losses and join the larger ones.

Van Der Sloot
03-19-2013, 06:48 PM
You've miss read or don't understand what i've written:

"I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event."

This is correct and doesn't say anything about CC

This type of event has been played three times in MW.

The biggest spending group in MW is PUN and they increased their points score with every event. The last event they scored 42m i think.

A lot of our players play MW so we've got experience in these events.

I was merely pointing out to Gree the money is going to be in CC so lets have everything that MW has.

We've got a stronger team chasing us than PUN have in MW and i think there's a stronger bunch of gold spending syndicates as well so the money's here!

Within a couple of days of creating this thread we have syndicate alerts! A very useful tool for syndicates to see who is donating what and who's declaring war.

Whether it was because of this thread? I couldn't care less because it benefits the game. Personally i want them to hurry up with the LE buildings.

So yes it's a new record for this type of event.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpsa94e58f1.jpg

CodeX777
03-19-2013, 07:02 PM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpsa94e58f1.jpg
How about spending sometime reading it? Instead of spending the same amount of time on the internet looking for a photo? Or can you not read?

Dipstik
03-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Time spent looking for funny pictures on the Internet is not deducted from the span of ones life.

The Billionaire
03-19-2013, 07:09 PM
I also like to help out the lower level syndicates. Just remember that the top 3 syndicates spend exactly $ 194.386 on this war. So gree will not mind to treat them special. And this is only the first syndicate war. I guess gree will make a million $ out of this one, of course they will do some adjustments to get 2 mil $ in the next syndicate fight. I just wonder Billionair if the top 3 syndicates really spend this much real money for a game? IF you know what i mean...

Yes the top 3 syndicates have spent a lot of their real money on this game.

How about spending sometime reading it? Instead of spending the same amount of time on the internet looking for a photo? Or can you not read?

+1, don't bother wasting your time mate.

Van Der Sloot
03-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Time spent looking for funny pictures on the Internet is not deducted from the span of ones life.

Fact. .

JacksonvilleKringle
03-19-2013, 07:31 PM
I agree

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23961916.jpg

Natasha67
03-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks gree for the syndicate alerts! They are extremely useful to the syndicates and the syndicate leaders. The alerts should have included who declared battle. Hopefully this matter will still be tweaked to better suit the needs of the syndicates. I agree with bill about the length of this event. Five days is entirely too long! However since this is the first in a series of battles, I will consider the extreme length to be a learning period for the lower level members. I complained about there not being schedule for this event, and got the usual gree response...I am sure many of you did. Then out of nowhere..here we are, facing the war with no warning! the terms of this event have been unacceptable and gree has a long way yet to go. Hopefully the next battles will improve!

Smoke a fatty syndicate
168 654 031
Top syndicate with lots of bonuses. Dedicated players only apply.

procsyzarc
03-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Didn't read the 6 pages but remember CC there is a 25% faction bonus on points scored that is not in MW so if you added 25% to PUN's scores they would have been higher

ccjd
03-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Why oh why did they not add in to the new alerts one to show who initiated battle? It would save us and everyone else so much in-fighting. Or is that the point? *evil laugh*

Pocketcc
03-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Will MW get more advanced alerts or will both platforms mirror each other soon.

The_Don
03-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Gunny - what happens when you click on total points (or record) on the main page ? You should be able to sort them in this manner.

It is not sortable on Android and the last line being unreadable is frustrating.

the_brein
03-20-2013, 12:08 AM
I gots a weird one: how about a time clock? Something to show what time it is locally. Such a nitpick, but if you're, on your phone and gotta exit CC to check the time fr whatever calculation, when you come back to CC, the whole game has to reload.

Overall, I seriously enjoyed he battles. It brought a whole new aspect to he game for me. Very enjoyable. Thank you Gree.

HectorAM
03-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Gree,

Matching Up Process

We haven't fought
Bad Blood Rising
FwD - Famous when Dead
Crime City Bosses
Elite Alliance

Syndicate Alerts

Event Length

Sticking to the Schedule

LE Buildings

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

Regards
The Billionaire

P.S

I agree with all The Billionaire says here especially dropping it on us without a schedule and making it so long. It has been a learning experience for me, I am glad I have some very good teammates and an experience leader.

Thanks,
Hector

bimmer kid
03-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Indeed you guys are right, the 3 column headers are clickable. (They light up for a split second)
Unfortunately clicking any column header doesn't change a damn thing on the sorting of the rows. So, no credit from me... :(

this is true. feature does not work on android