PDA

View Full Version : Why are you in this forum?

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 01:08 PM
1. You are dissatisfied with your current faction.
2. You are not in a faction yet. You might not even know what they are.
3. You are testing the waters to see if it is possible for you to move up in the rankings in china.
4. You just come here to read how desperately other factions are trying to get better.

If you want to finish top 500 my faction is a good place for you. 618 factions beat us last time, so I am sure you can find one making greater promises, but we like it here and are committed to improving as much as we can without gold. A few voluntarily spend some.

We have 33 active members. We break up into squads for easier management and have fun with that arragement with different competitions. (Others are free to steal that idea.)

Everyone, yes everyone, donates. Donation is by ability only. It ranges from 1 million to +10 million if the need arises.

We have a website that all use to stay informed and share ideas.

We have a requirement to either have 30k def or 500 allies.

We only have one spot left.

Pm me if interested.

Cuthbert (B$A)
03-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Carry on. Cheers!

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Thank you.

SEC
03-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Any luck? I wonder is people even read this forum.

Dragonfly500
03-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I am #2 in your list but this is something no one seem to be addressing... I assume I am in a minority of players new both to the game and forum. What are the benefits of a faction in layman's terms? Especially for a new player with low stats.

Cuthbert (B$A)
03-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Case in point, a better rank faction than mine, but I am the kind of leader that wouldn't hijack someone else's thread.

Hupernikomen is a level 100 in message board etiquette. Highly recommended!

Cuthbert (B$A)
03-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Hupernikomen is a level 100 in message board etiquette. Highly recommended!

I agree with this gentleman, he appears to be quite sharp.

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Touche. Good luck cuthbert.

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I am #2 in your list but this is something no one seem to be addressing... I assume I am in a minority of players new both to the game and forum. What are the benefits of a faction in layman's terms? Especially for a new player with low stats.

It just adds a new dimension to the game where you actually get to interact with other players, you have a forum to talk to other players, you can donate those concrete blocks and money to buy bonuses that help your account and all your faction mates, and you get to fight in battles and earn some nice units.

For the low stat player you can join a low stat faction. We have a sister faction just for development of accounts like yours. 715 194 628. By low stat i mean anything under 20k a/d. Obviously, that definition is much different for top 100 factions.

Dragonfly500
03-17-2013, 02:48 PM
It just adds a new dimension to the game where you actually get to interact with other players, you have a forum to talk to other players, you can donate those concrete blocks and money to buy bonuses that help your account and all your faction mates, and you get to fight in battles and earn some nice units.

For the low stat player you can join a low stat faction. We have a sister faction just for development of accounts like yours. 715 194 628. By low stat i mean anything under 20k a/d. Obviously, that definition is much different for top 100 factions.

Thank you for your response! Apologies if I am hijacking your thread but it seemed the most appropriate place to ask without starting my own (which I can't do yet). Since I've been playing for less than a week my starts are certainly well below 20k but I feel like I'm missing out my not joining a faction ;)

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Oh no problem. I was just giving cutthroat a hard time because he did that and his faction makes mine look silly with all his perks and accolades. Plus a few post on the thread makes others wonder what all the fuss is about. .

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Any luck? I wonder is people even read this forum.
Yeah, i have found some good ones. Just have to be persistent. Plenty of people in crappy factions looking for something better. Just takes a google search to find this forum and then viola.

Hupernikomen
03-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Any luck? I wonder is people even read this forum.and the post right after yours by dragonfly netted us one for our llp faction so that is cool. One day some of those guys will be big enough to move ip to the bigger group. Plus it is fun mentoring a young group. I think all the top factions should adopt a faction in this way. We send our members having to go on extended trips, or even deployment, there until they can return.

Hupernikomen
03-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Still need one active player.