PDA

View Full Version : Gold refills: has anyone noticed...

Ramshutu
03-17-2013, 07:39 AM
That sometimes you don't get four extra hits?

I'm wondering whether it's just me. It's not all the time, but every so often it doesn't seem like I get four.

vitus79
03-17-2013, 07:42 AM
not just you. happens sometimes if using attack again from fight screen. option is to go back to battle list and attack from there or wait a little between fights like boss event. send a ticket also for a possible refund

Coladonato
03-17-2013, 07:52 AM
That sometimes you don't get four extra hits?

I'm wondering whether it's just me. It's not all the time, but every so often it doesn't seem like I get four.

This has been happening to me a lot! This is absolutely insane! I can't imagine how many times this has happened to me and I didn't notice because I was tap, tap, tap! Gree is going to have to refund a ton of people here

HenryVIII
03-17-2013, 08:19 AM
This same exact problem happened with modern war. I

D send in a ticket and ask for gold to compensate your losses.

And yes, it is a pain... But exiting the fight screen and attack the player again gets around this. I only use attack again button when I know it's my 3rd hit.

Elastic Earl
03-17-2013, 08:32 AM
Slow down a little helps too. Figure out your gold spend and number of wins and you can come up with the amount the 3 hit glitch cost you. Then send a tix. It is a big problem in Modern War. I notice it much less in Syndicate.

Good Luck