PDA

View Full Version : No Gold Forever Recruiting

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 07:15 AM
We are looking for below average players to join our unorganised newbie syndicate. For your application to even be considered you must....

1. Be below average intelligence
2. Not be against cheating
3. Be willing to donate massive amounts of cash daily and not complain if we suddenly kick you for fun.
4. Be completely clueless of how to play the game correctly

Post below for an invite...

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:19 AM
www.pastasux.mommastolenmoney

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 07:28 AM
www.pastasux.mommastolenmoney

Above is an example of the intelligence level of my fellow syndicate members....

Do you have what it takes?

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:38 AM
My grandmother gave me $50 so I could buy my mom a Mother's Day gift.... But I spent it on iTunes gift cards so I could drop G on an event and get a pro item and Pwn noobs like a boss on CC.

Well I got the G with the money. And dropped it all on the Keg event and never got the item!!! And now I find out a syndicate has found a way of getting the item for free.

Also iv just got busted by my mom... My grandmother asked my mom what I got her for Mother's Day and my mom told her about the cheap garage flowers and homemade card I gave her. So my grandmother flew into a rage and said she gave me $50 for a gift.

I broke down in tears and told them that I spent it on G to get and event item so I could play like a boss in CC. Now they said I must delete the app, as us corrupting my mind and making me a bad person. If I don't delete I will have to move out and find my own place!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to delete it as in well on my way to being Pro but also I'm only 17 and can't afford my own place and don't want to have to get a job.

How can I explain to them that I should be allowed to play CC and be able to live at home with my mom?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 07:38 AM

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet :)

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet :)

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 07:41 AM
So derchef tell us how your syndicate like to share cheats, glitches and hacks...

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 07:42 AM
For anyone who happens to come across this page please note that PastaSux is nothing more than a troll seeking attention he has never been apart of No Gold Forever and he never will be so I apologize in advance if he has wasted your time. Good luck to all of you and your syndicates in the PVP event! :)

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:42 AM
no hack ,we stolen money like you teach us

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:43 AM
For anyone who happens to come across this page please note that PastaSux is nothing more than a troll seeking attention he has never been apart of No Gold Forever and he never will be so I apologize in advance if he has wasted your time. Good luck to all of you and your syndicates in the PVP event! :)

he even don t own a device for playing CC...

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 07:49 AM
he even don t own a device for playing CC...

Oh ya that's right his mom won't let him play CC anymore lol

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 07:52 AM
Oh ya that's right his mom won't let him play CC anymore lol

Yeah she saw I was a member of the No Gold Forever glitch hacking gang and went nuts. She's all about playing legit yuno

derchef
03-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Yeah she saw I was a member of the No Gold Forever glitch hacking gang and went nuts. She's all about playing legit yuno
you was a member of NO PRESENT MOM , than get busted

Justsimply
03-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Once again pastasux you're just wasting time. Childish moronic threads that aren't true.
Troll whore = pastasux

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 08:05 AM
What's the matter.... I thought our our syndicate was proud to be not using gold and finding ways to get all the top items for free

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 08:07 AM
Please don't boot me from No Gold Forever.....

I thought I was doing good trying to find other like minded players on here. Guess we are trying to keep our ways a secret?

derchef
03-17-2013, 08:09 AM
there is no secret ,you are a moron....

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
there is no secret ,you are a moron....

So why you get mad, when I say we glitch hack?

We need more players...... Who know how to do this

derchef
03-17-2013, 08:12 AM
call 800-moron-pastasux troll/multiaccount online review

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 08:14 AM
Please don't boot me from No Gold Forever.....

I thought I was doing good trying to find other like minded players on here. Guess we are trying to keep our ways a secret?

You've never been a part of NGF and you never will be but since you're so inclined to try and get people to believe otherwise then please inform everyone of our invite code, exact number of members and what bonuses we offer. This should be a simple feat for someone who is REALLY in NGF ;)

PastaSux
03-17-2013, 08:20 AM
call 800-moron-pastasux troll/multiaccount online review

Why don't you calm down?

derchef
03-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Why don't you calm down?
http://www.bloodredmetalheads.com/phpbb3/images/smilies/icon_fart.gif

PastaSux
03-18-2013, 09:11 AM
http://www.bloodredmetalheads.com/phpbb3/images/smilies/icon_fart.gif

What's the matter glitch hacking not going well today?

derchef
03-18-2013, 09:23 AM
My grandmother gave me $50 so I could buy my mom a Mother's Day gift.... But I spent it on iTunes gift cards so I could drop G on an event and get a pro item and Pwn noobs like a boss on CC.

Well I got the G with the money. And dropped it all on the Keg event and never got the item!!! And now I find out a syndicate has found a way of getting the item for free.

Also iv just got busted by my mom... My grandmother asked my mom what I got her for Mother's Day and my mom told her about the cheap garage flowers and homemade card I gave her. So my grandmother flew into a rage and said she gave me $50 for a gift.

I broke down in tears and told them that I spent it on G to get and event item so I could play like a boss in CC. Now they said I must delete the app, as us corrupting my mind and making me a bad person. If I don't delete I will have to move out and find my own place!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to delete it as in well on my way to being Pro but also I'm only 17 and can't afford my own place and don't want to have to get a job.

How can I explain to them that I should be allowed to play CC and be able to live at home with my mom?

PastaSux
03-18-2013, 09:59 AM
yes bro I'm a member of No Gold Forever and we glitch hack all the time. If you want to become a top player by not spending money on gold and by exploiting the game. This is the syndicate for you!!!!

Check you pm invite code in the mail....

Told you....

derchef
03-18-2013, 10:05 AM

Alice
03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
what's the point of this unauthorized thread?:mad:

K-Dawg
03-19-2013, 04:02 PM
what's the point of this unauthorized thread?:mad:

He's the troll I've been telling you about that just wants attention, now we both just bumped his stupid thread lol i hope he doesn't notice.....

Lela
03-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Not in a syndicate yet?
Join ours! Wars almost over. 999789815 :cool:

Grimmy11
03-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Hi,

If you are still looking to join a syndicate at the end of this event then consider joining the Grim Reapers. We are currently halfway between level 250-100 and looking to go even further. I guess we are around 175 but I can let you know the exact number after the event is over.

We have all bonuses unlocked and are looking for people to be active in the events and donate bricks. Daily players are essential. If you are interested then our syndicate code is 345 149 611.