PDA

View Full Version : Why all this sudden hate?

amir1974
03-17-2013, 02:46 AM
as a player of MW , i really loved coming to this forum and learn , everyone was helping with their experience , and all were happy , but since the faction thing came out , everyone is now trying to get rid and humiliate the other ones ,
why the hell this is happening?
aren't we a happy family here anymore?
where are the fun topics ? with so much humour and all the lols and jokes .
where are you guys? was it you or just a mask ?
i want my friends , the real ones , the funny ones , to be back .
i don't want to hear anymore bull.... about Another players .
i want this forum to become like it was Before .
can i Dream of this day?
can we be a happy family again?
can new players come here and learn instead of Reading bull....?
Think about it , i respect you all , but now it became like a jungle here ,
can this Dream come true?
can you come back dear frineds ?
can we have fun together again?

Q Raider
03-17-2013, 03:19 AM
From my perspective the faction forum and the "war room" now provide the vast majority of the fun times to be had in relation to the game and conversations.

Getting More coffee splutter moments per sentence in there than ever had here, even when the forum had active members with a sense of humor which suited me.

i am a troll lol lol
03-17-2013, 03:21 AM
Amir are you trying to be like capt.Gin so many people love copying the other person. Guess its role play right Mr Amir, i wouldn't be surprised if your women less. You remember talking **** on my thread.

I have seen real P U S S I E S in this game/forum, afraid to talk their mind. Some come here saying they are doing this and that e.i im not playing no more, then you see them fools banging it out without any sleep.

Amir you will never have fun but your girl will be having fun while you tap away.

Gree sever side isnt as good, if you get what i mean. While you pay to play some dumb game people will play this dumb game and get strong and stronger. Money isnt a thing. lol

i am a troll lol lol
03-17-2013, 03:26 AM
as a player of mw , i really loved coming to this forum and learn , everyone was helping with their experience , and all were happy , but since the faction thing came out , everyone is now trying to get rid and humiliate the other ones ,
why the hell this is happening?
Aren't we a happy family here anymore?
Where are the fun topics ? With so much humour and all the lols and jokes .
Where are you guys? Was it you or just a mask ?
I want my friends , the real ones , the funny ones , to be back .
I don't want to hear anymore bull.... About another players .
I want this forum to become like it was before .
Can i dream of this day?
Can we be a happy family again?
Can new players come here and learn instead of reading bull....?
Think about it , i respect you all , but now it became like a jungle here ,
can this dream come true?
Can you come back dear frineds ?
Can we have fun together again?

cry babies, man up boy! Wipe away them tears and go eat some weetabix

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 03:54 AM
The truth can be troublesome and painful to hear. We often lie to make others feel better about themselves. Truth can be hidden, but never destroyed. Truth is making its debut performance here, and what a performance, indeed. Accept it, embrace it, hear it, truth shall set you free!!!
as a player of MW , i really loved coming to this forum and learn , everyone was helping with their experience , and all were happy , but since the faction thing came out , everyone is now trying to get rid and humiliate the other ones , why the hell this is happening?aren't we a happy family here anymore?where are the fun topics ? with so much humour and all the lols and jokes .where are you guys? was it you or just a mask ?i want my friends , the real ones , the funny ones , to be back .i don't want to hear anymore bull.... about Another players .i want this forum to become like it was Before .can i Dream of this day?can we be a happy family again?can new players come here and learn instead of Reading bull....?Think about it , i respect you all , but now it became like a jungle here ,can this Dream come true?can you come back dear frineds ?can we have fun together again?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 03:57 AM
I'm liking your style. Preach your message, they need to hear what you know. Each one teach one.
Amir are you trying to be like capt.Gin so many people love copying the other person. Guess its role play right Mr Amir, i wouldn't be surprised if your women less. You remember talking **** on my thread. I have seen real P U S S I E S in this game/forum, afraid to talk their mind. Some come here saying they are doing this and that e.i im not playing no more, then you see them fools banging it out without any sleep. Amir you will never have fun but your girl will be having fun while you tap away.Gree sever side isnt as good, if you get what i mean. While you pay to play some dumb game people will play this dumb game and get strong and stronger. Money isnt a thing. lol

amir1974
03-17-2013, 03:57 AM
The truth can be troublesome and painful to hear. We often lie to make others feel better about themselves. Truth can be hidden, but never destroyed. Truth is making its debut performance here, and what a performance, indeed. Accept it, embrace it, hear it, truth shall set you free!!!

PJ , i won't accept any apology from you till i read a poem ,
i want it to be like others ,
mysterious , Deep and fun .
let me hear something good instead
plzzzzzzzzzzz

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 04:17 AM
PJ , i won't accept any apology from you till i read a poem ,i want it to be like others ,mysterious , Deep and fun .let me hear something good insteadplzzzzzzzzzzz

Apology? R U kidding?

LOL, try this short video.

Dame Shirley says it much better than I can.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmzfPzSsbDc

amir1974
03-17-2013, 04:22 AM
sry PJ , i mean no other Words , and Went apology ,
i like it how you choose your poems , hope i will read some soon :)

amir1974
03-17-2013, 04:26 AM
here is one good joke for you PJ ,
hope you will like it :)

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 05:21 AM
That always makes me laugh. The first time I heard it, I couldn't stop laughing.
here is one good joke for you PJ ,hope you will like it :)A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!" "What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine." The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before." "Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really." "Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands." "Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really." "Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes." "Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye." "So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!" "Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

NakedCherryPie
03-17-2013, 07:05 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
(Yes, that is intended as a rib shot at you penguins...)

Captain Steelman
03-17-2013, 07:48 AM
here is one good joke for you PJ ,
hope you will like it :)

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

LooooL, man that was a good one... FUN..
Please, more...

Captain Steelman
03-17-2013, 08:11 AM
Man, I couldnīt wait for another one so I present one my self... Enjoy...!

Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the waves, a pirate captain and his crew were in danger of being boarded by a ship of the Emperor. As the crew became frantic, the captain bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!". The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, which the captain put on and lead the crew to battle the Emperor boarding party. Although some casualties occurred among the crew, the Emperorīs were repelled.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two Emperor vessels sending boarding parties. The crew cowered in fear, but the captain calm as ever bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!". The battle was on, and once again the Captain and his crew repelled both boarding parties, although this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's occurrences when an ensign looked to the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?". The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a pirate captain can give, exhorted, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the wound and thus, you men will continue to fight unafraid". The men sat in silence marveling at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were Emperor ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to their Captain for his usual command. The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my brown pants!!

amir1974
03-17-2013, 08:54 AM
here are some for you Captain Steelman , hope you will like them , lol

Q: What's the difference between a blonde and a solar powered calculator?
A: The blonde works in the dark!

Q: How can you tell if a blonde has been using the computer?
A: The joystick is wet.

Q: What does a blonde put behind her ears to make her more attractive?
A: Her ankles.

Q: What do you say to a Blonde that won't give in?
A: "Have another beer."

Q: What do Blondes say after sex?
A1: Thanks Guys.
A2: Are you boys all in the same band?
A3: Do you guys all play for the Green Bay Packers?

Q: How do you make a blonde's eyes twinkle?
A: Shine a flashlight in their ear.

Q: What does a screen door and a blonde have in common?
A: The more you bang it the looser it gets.

Q: What does a blond and a beer bottle have in common?
A: They're both empty from the neck up.

Q: What do blonds and spaghetti have in common?
A: They both wriggle when you eat them.

Q: Why was the blondes' belly button sore ?
A: Because her boyfriend was blonde too.

Q: How do you get a blond out of a tree?
A: Wave

Q: What do peroxide blonds and black men have in common?
A: They both have black roots.

Q: What does a blonde owl say?
A: What, what?

Q: What do you call a zit on a blonde's ass?
A: A brain tumor.

Q: What do you get when you turn 3 blondes upside-down?
A: Two brunettes.

Captain Steelman
03-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Yes man, LoooL... Those gave me a good laugh too.. But letīs stick to the pirate theme that is so much more pun...

Captain Steelman
03-17-2013, 09:03 AM
EDIT : fun...