PDA

View Full Version : The Killshot Challenge

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Lupo's challenge garnered a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try a challenge of my own. mxz has publicly accused SAS of cheating, but hasn't offered anything to back it up. If he can't, in fact, back up his libelous statements, what should he have to do? I'm thinking he should leave the game and never return, but I'm open to suggestions.

Munch on it
03-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Look it's another attention seeker on the forums have had one of them in a while

thevlad
03-17-2013, 12:45 AM
Lupo's challenge garnered a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try a challenge of my own. mxz has publicly accused SAS of cheating, but hasn't offered anything to back it up. If he can't, in fact, back up his libelous statements, what should he have to do? I'm thinking he should leave the game and never return, but I'm open to suggestions. Maybe he should have to go around with a stupid cowardly name like "HTC-Blue" in a lame attempt at hiding from rival syndicates. No, that seems too harsh. I'm going with leave the game.

+1

Or mxz can just stop accusing.
We are a top 3 team... You think GREE hasn't investigated us yet?
I can see mxz now, sending ticket after ticket. Arguing with GREE, insisting we are cheaters.
What he doesn't realize is... We do this thing called trading real money, for fake money ( 40% discount) :)
We're addicted to cc.... We're not cheaters... Go whine to someone else mxz
Or get a bigger bank account .
You look up to us, like we look up to FC and the Indians ( btw great job guys)

Boom goes the dynamite ;)

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 12:53 AM
You hit the nail on the head, vlad. That's what makes me so angry. I work hard at my job to be able to make money to spend on the things I enjoy. And then some chowderhead with a bruised ego and a deluded image of his own worth starts lobbing baseless accusations.

Did that clown stay up nights tapping away to ensure his crew won the PvP event? No. Has that clown put in the money or the time that all of the top crews have in order to remain top crews? No. I've never once made any accusation against Fight Club or the Indians, because unlike this clown, I was able to figure the game out pretty quickly. If you're willing to spend the money, you can go pretty far. All this time playing the game and working on his little spreadsheets and he failed to figure that much out. How utterly inept.

cooch
03-17-2013, 12:54 AM
+1

Or mxz can just stop accusing.
We are a top 3 team... You think GREE hasn't investigated us yet?
I can see mxz now, sending ticket after ticket. Arguing with GREE, insisting we are cheaters.
What he doesn't realize is... We do this thing called trading real money, for fake money ( 40% discount) :)

Have to be at least 80% of claims of cheating false but it's amazing how quick folks make the statement. In last 8 hours we hit one of Top 50 with definite hackers.. how do you get more than one of those lace panties from a contest a few weeks ago...and then FC where some of our guys couldn't believe how strong they were and came to conclusion that they must be hackers but I know they are not.

Prove it, back it up and frankly unless it's obvious they are probably not hackers. Hackers don't have patience to hide their tracks. Not going to get in the middle of he said she said since I ain't got the facts but the truth will come out and set someone free...free of accusations hopefully or free from the CC grid.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 12:57 AM
Look it's another attention seeker on the forums have had one of them in a while

Is that English? Pace yourself. I know you're probably rushing to collect your buildings before we wipe them out yet again, but you should take a little time to get your thoughts in order. Maybe you should also ask a native English speaker to type them out for you. Words is hard.

dudeman
03-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Whether there are cheaters in SAS or not, you're bringing unnecessary attention on yourselves with this thread. If you have no cheaters, you have no worries, and don't need this thread. I'm not making any accusations, but I never knew there had been any made by anyone else either. This thread basically announces to the CC community that SAS has been accused of being cheats.

Now everyone you face will be taking a good hard look to see for themselves.

What does the first "s" in "SAS" stand for?

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 01:13 AM

I was about to type it out and hit reply...

And then OHHHHHHHHH! Zing!

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Whether there are cheaters in SAS or not, you're bringing unnecessary attention on yourselves with this thread. If you have no cheaters, you have no worries, and don't need this thread. I'm not making any accusations, but I never knew there had been any made by anyone else either. This thread basically announces to the CC community that SAS has been accused of being cheats.

We have no cheats, we have no worries. Apparently some people had already been announcing this to the CC community. I've already heard from people in three different syndicates that they heard we're cheaters. We've been just blowing it off up until now, chalking it up to sore losers and newbies who don't know any better, but when I heard from a high stat member of Fight Club whom I respect that he'd heard this rumor, too, I decided I'd had enough. Better to get it out in the open than to have guys like mxz go whispering behind our backs. GREE knows what we spend and what's in our inventories. And anyone who has ever come in contact with us is free to peruse our inventory to look for anything suspicious. If I see something strange, I'd report it. I'd expect nothing less from anyone else.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 01:27 AM
Have to be at least 80% of claims of cheating false but it's amazing how quick folks make the statement. In last 8 hours we hit one of Top 50 with definite hackers.. how do you get more than one of those lace panties from a contest a few weeks ago...and then FC where some of our guys couldn't believe how strong they were and came to conclusion that they must be hackers but I know they are not.

Prove it, back it up and frankly unless it's obvious they are probably not hackers. Hackers don't have patience to hide their tracks. Not going to get in the middle of he said she said since I ain't got the facts but the truth will come out and set someone free...free of accusations hopefully or free from the CC grid.

I agree with you 100%.

Ramshutu
03-17-2013, 08:27 AM
If we're all honest, there are a number of people smart enough not to be confused between things that are legitimate, and things that aren't. While I have no clue what anyone's talking about, you can probably have enough respect for people's intelligence to understand that something legitimate can sometimes look dodgy.

For example, the nature of a number of Vlads replies here led me to beleive he was a posting-bot. Now I realise, he's actually a real person.

That being said, I suspect in reality it is within the realms of reason that either side could be wrong. Just challenge your opponent to post a pic of themselves wearing a dress holding an apology plaque once it is determined which side is wrong.

thevlad
03-17-2013, 08:33 AM
I am a posting bot! What are you talking about!?
I am also programmed to win 3rd spot. Call me the terminator

Dipstik
03-17-2013, 08:37 AM
If Mxz says you're a cheater, then you're a cheater. Sorry.

Ramshutu
03-17-2013, 08:38 AM
I am a posting bot! What are you talking about!?
I am also programmed to win 3rd spot. Call me the terminator

You strike me so much more as a #2 than a #3.

thevlad
03-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Weird, I have similar feelings, except you strike me as 4001 lol

Ramshutu
03-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Weird, I have similar feelings, except you strike me as 4001 lol

But that isn't nearly as funny.

Paulio
03-17-2013, 10:22 AM
This is a pointless thread. Killshot, you seem reasonable enough but you only joined the forum in Jan. Mzx has been one of the most respected members of the forum since he joined, not only because he is incredibly handsome and sharp as a tack, but because he has spent countless hours extracting data for the benefit of this community. He is a great addition to CC. If he accused one of your players, I highly doubt it's baseless. And if he does choose to post proof here, I hope you can either prove him wrong or take action to keep SAS clean.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 10:44 AM
That's the thing, Paulio. If he had accused one of our players, it'd be one thing, but he didn't. He's just been repeating "what he heard." I welcome him to post something specific instead of just slinging mud and choking on sour grappes (had to misspell due to filter - really odd). I'd also like to add that he chose the thread where I did post specific information that shows clear evidence of a hacker to both dismiss it as harmlessly "cutting corners" and to make unfounded and unspecific allegations. I think all players should report hackers and it disgusts me that he would try to stifle someone who has taken the time to identify a hacker by smearing their reputation. This is why hackers remain so long, because people are afraid to report under the false belief that they'll be reported and kicked, too. We should go out of our way to help people who identify hackers, not try to quiet them down. iteachem tried getting a group going among the leaders so that members could efficiently address the hacker problem. I, like many in our group, cheered when we read it, but nothing has come of it.

I may have joined to post in January, but I've been reading the forums for close to a year before that. Had I not seen mxz engage in this kind of rumor-mongering, I wouldn't have believed it. But now that I've seen it and have been the victim of it, I see him much differently than I used to.

Go ahead mxz, prove me wrong.

Dipstik
03-17-2013, 10:56 AM
He already has. MXZ's word is gold. If you don't like it, you've got a mountain of credibility to overcome before anyone will listen to a word you say.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 10:57 AM
If Mxz says you're a cheater, then you're a cheater. Sorry.

But did he say I'm a cheater? If so, please post it. I'd welcome the opportunity to prove him a spineless fraud. If mxz doesn't say I'm a cheater, then does that clear me?

Dipstik
03-17-2013, 11:00 AM
That was "you" in the hypothetical sense. That statement is as true for you as it is for anyone else who reads it, and not meant to refer to you (killshot) specifically. Unless, of course, you HAVE been called out specifically and I missed it?

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 11:05 AM
To my knowledge, I have not been. We have 60 members in our syndicate. Would anyone like to be a little more specific? We've vetted them and don't see anything suspect. We even kicked a member early on that we suspected of cheating. We're clean and no one has showed me anything that says otherwise, let alone the name of a specific player. We can all talk in hypotheticals and vague terms, but so far, I'm the only person here who has actually checked all our players. I say they're clean. Prove me wrong.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 11:29 AM
How do you cheat?

dudeman
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
... We've vetted them and don't see anything suspect. We even kicked a member early on that we suspected of cheating. We're clean and no one has showed me anything that says otherwise, let alone the name of a specific player. We can all talk in hypotheticals and vague terms, but so far, I'm the only person here who has actually checked all our players. I say they're clean. Prove me wrong.

Just quit man. You are digging yourself into a hole here. True, we can all talk in hypothetical terms, but realistically this thread is nothing more than he said/she said.

derchef
03-17-2013, 11:47 AM
How do you cheat?
www.pastasux.com

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 11:50 AM
realistically this thread is nothing more than he said/she said.

Exactly. That's my point, too. Until someone can provide some kind of specifics, anyone who makes the claim that SAS is a hacker syndicate or harbors hackers should be recognized for who they are: a sore loser who knows that the only shot he has to take our standings away is to try to sully our name.

I'll cease until someone can provide specifics, which means this will most likely be my last comment on the topic. Sorry to drag you into the mud, Dudeman.

Stock Slayer
03-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Question. How many bonuses have y'all purchased and what's your highest IPH earner?

thevlad
03-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Question. How many bonuses have y'all purchased and what's your highest IPH earner?

Would you like fries with that?

apotheosis
03-17-2013, 01:50 PM
If you go to the BBB and report the problems with crime city, especially if you have spent RL money on it and the company racks up enough complaints with the BBB they will step in and take action with the company and you can get your money refunded. The more people who do this will bring Crime City to its knees. Just got to spread the word and get people to report the hacking and the lack of the company doing anything to clean up its game.

dudeman
03-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Exactly. That's my point, too.

How can that be your point when you started this thread? It takes two to "he said/she said".

Brooklyn Boy
03-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Yah DM what you said he said she said! I Think...Lol!

lordsagacity
03-17-2013, 03:29 PM
We are smacking around SAS now and looking through a lot of your players inventories its blatantly apparent a lot of your team cheats. You don't deserve third.
screenshots?

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 03:31 PM
We are smacking around SAS now and looking through a lot of your players inventories its blatantly apparent a lot of your team cheats. You don't deserve third.

And yet still not a single name or photo. Just more hot air. Prove it. How hard is it to take a pic and post it?

ccuser
03-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Thought so. Resetting the timer for quicker collections is still cheating. MXZ is right. Y'all are garbage.

lol, all you showed is that you are just as stinky a piece of garbage as mxz is. the fight club should be ashamed of having you as one of them.

ccuser
03-17-2013, 03:38 PM

report your blatantly apparent evidence to Gree. otherwise the only thing blatantly apparent is that your parents blatantly produced an apparent idiot.

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Not picking sides but it's definitely safe to say this pointless thread did a lot more harm to SAS reputation than good. Like I said not attempting to start anything just making an observation, with that being said no one have proof of SAS being anything but legit yet (if there is any proof) so why don't you guys stop bickering between yourselves, continue dominating in the event, and actually make threads that are BENEFICIAL to the community.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Lol. Screenshots are against forum policy. But the players in question have been reported. Bunch of clowns y'all are.

I've asked HB to let me know if he found anything suspicious. I told him what you've said on the forums. If he tells me we have a hacker, we'll investigate and kick him. I suggested that if instead, Fight Club has a poor sport, he should do the same. Let's see how we both make out in this.

lordsagacity
03-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Lol. Screenshots are against forum policy. But the players in question have been reported. Bunch of clowns y'all are.
Is it hard to remove the name on the pics? Why not do that instead of posting irresponsible statements? Or PM me the in-game name, if u prefer.

thevlad
03-17-2013, 04:04 PM

Are you kidding me? Report us then. Do it do it do it.
We don't cheat. Funny how we respected FC and you show disrespect back.

I'm tired of these accusations . Please report us.
Then after you have, be quiet and let us win third like planned. You can have your 33 percent more energy for 1st place.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Not picking sides but it's definitely safe to say this pointless thread did a lot more harm to SAS reputation than good. Like I said not attempting to start anything just making an observation, with that being said no one have proof of SAS being anything but legit yet (if there is any proof) so why don't you guys stop bickering between yourselves, continue dominating in the event, and actually make threads that are BENEFICIAL to the community.

I'm sorry K-Dawg to put you off. It's just one thread and please ignore it if you don't like it. Similarly, I chose to ignore all the threads and polls started by PastaSux targetting No Gold Forever. It's nothing new to the forums to have a thread or post that doesn't interest you. We've worked hard to get where we are and I think it's disgusting for people who should know better to lodge unfounded allegations based on what they supposedly heard. We've never had a report to any member of a hacker in our midsts and would have acted on any if we had. The whispering and lies only started once we got into 3rd place and held it. I don't know what syndicate you're in, but if someone tries to begrudge you your place, I will stand up for you. We have honor.

dudeman
03-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Funny how we respected FC and you show disrespect back.

For the record, I have been specifically trying to avoid doing just that. I have no proof of anything and haven't made any accusation. I've merely pointed out that this issue would have been better handled by the SAS crew with silence rather than a call to the Crime City community asking anyone and everyone to post proof that SAS harbours any form of hacker/cheater.

This wouldn't even be a widely discussed issue had this thread never existed.

derchef
03-17-2013, 04:16 PM
sounds like ton of bull****..........
by the way , yes ,why Stock Slayer did not send a p.m. with screenshot???

Stock Slayer
03-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Ok. Fair enough. I'll collect screen shots next time we battle and report to you. Much respect for wanting to clean up the cheats. I apologize for accusing your entire syndicate of cheating.

thevlad
03-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Ok. Fair enough. I'll collect screen shots next time we battle and report to you. Much respect for wanting to clean up the cheats. I apologize for accusing your entire syndicate of cheating.

Why don't you pm the leader (me) with the names? That's the way I would have handled things after I posted on here.
.... I still don't have a pm from you

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry K-Dawg to put you off. It's just one thread and please ignore it if you don't like it. Similarly, I chose to ignore all the threads and polls started by PastaSux targetting No Gold Forever. It's nothing new to the forums to have a thread or post that doesn't interest you. We've worked hard to get where we are and I think it's disgusting for people who should know better to lodge unfounded allegations based on what they supposedly heard. We've never had a report to any member of a hacker in our midsts and would have acted on any if we had. The whispering and lies only started once we got into 3rd place and held it. I don't know what syndicate you're in, but if someone tries to begrudge you your place, I will stand up for you. We have honor.

I'm a part of No Gold Forever by the way and thank you it's much appreciated Killshot :)

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Wow.. I am new to this forum but a long time player. Fight club over the past month or so was looked upon by my little syndicate as someone to respect and aspire to become one day. After reading the post from the fight club members, we have seen the error of our ways and are disgusted with them. They should all be ashamed of their members who have written all the vile and spiteful remarks without one bit of proof... In my opinion these remarks are all slanderous. If I was their leader, I would be embarrassed to even have them as members as they are acting like the spoiled children. Is this the norm and accepted by fight club? It would seem so as no other member has voiced any other opinion... Shame on the entire fight club and their leader.

Speaking of their leader, who is it? Does he tolerate such childish behavior? It would seem so as he has been quite silent on this matter and has no control over his vile and contentious group.

Timbathia
03-17-2013, 06:38 PM
Wow.. I am new to this forum but a long time player. Fight club over the past month or so was looked upon by my little syndicate as someone to respect and aspire to become one day. After reading the post from the fight club members, we have seen the error of our ways and are disgusted with them. They should all be ashamed of their members who have written all the vile and spiteful remarks without one bit of proof... In my opinion these remarks are all slanderous. If I was their leader, I would be embarrassed to even have them as members as they are acting like the spoiled children. Is this the norm and accepted by fight club? It would seem so as no other member has voiced any other opinion... Shame on the entire fight club and their leader.

Speaking of their leader, who is it? Does he tolerate such childish behavior? It would seem so as he has been quite silent on this matter and has no control over his vile and contentious group.

So you have lost respect for the 60 members of HTC Blue because os something mxz posted and now you have lost respect for the 60 members of FC for the post of one or two of their members. And to top it off, you have absolutely no idea whether what they have posted is true.

Cool.

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 06:41 PM

They just stopped arguing so don't go and throw fire wood over smoldering ambers. It's ok to voice your opinion but your pushing the envelope and if your just trying to start drama then your no better than the "shameful fight club" who you appear to be instigating......

PawnXIIX
03-17-2013, 06:48 PM
I know that I speak for at least my half of HTC when I say that there hasn't been any discussion of these guys being cheats. Over here we're just trying hard enough to organize that we haven't really had any time to drum up discussions or anything like this. Neither this or even between the two groups have I seen any discussions of this. I have personally no idea where this cheating accusation came from.

Really the only person I've personally seen cheating, and the only time we discussed the matter, was when one of the defense leaders we faced had 233 Fire monsters and a million defense.

Let's just stay out of the drama please? It seems like every time somebody makes an innocent accusation it turns into a giant hate-fest of epic proportions. I know that when somebody calls me a cheater in other games it means that I'm doing my job right. So let's not take the accusations as hate, but rather an indication that the hard work you guys have put in has paid off.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 06:57 PM
So you have lost respect for the 60 members of HTC Blue because os something mxz posted and now you have lost respect for the 60 members of FC for the post of one or two of their members. And to top it off, you have absolutely no idea whether what they have posted is true.

Cool.

I didn't know that this mxz person was part of another syndicate. Now I know and the same applies to them.

As for your comment regarding that I have absolutely no idea what they have posted is true... You are 100% correct... But that is a direct result they REFUSE to substantiate any claims or allegations they have made.

Bottom line ... A serious allegation has been made, and no proof to back it up. I say they put up that proof or apologize for their idiotic behavior.

Stock Slayer
03-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Alright guys. Got some screen shots of some suspect players. I apologize for jumping the gun. I have about 3-4 players with suspicious inventories. I will PM you my email so I can send screenshots. In moving soon and have my whole apartment disassembled so I'm limited to my iPhone.
Again. Thanks for your vigilance in wanting to take care of the cheats.

Timbathia
03-17-2013, 07:01 PM
I didn't know that this mxz person was part of another syndicate. Now I know and the same applies to them.

As for your comment regarding that I have absolutely no idea what they have posted is true... You are 100% correct... But that is a direct result they REFUSE to substantiate any claims or allegations they have made.

Bottom line ... A serious allegation has been made, and no proof to back it up. I say they put up that proof or apologize for their idiotic behavior.

I didnt say that I have an issue with you asking a particular person to back up allegations with proof or stop talking about it. I only have an issue with people that decide to bash an entire group based around their view of an individuals actions.

cooch
03-17-2013, 07:27 PM
If you go to the BBB and report the problems with crime city, especially if you have spent RL money on it and the company racks up enough complaints with the BBB they will step in and take action with the company and you can get your money refunded. The more people who do this will bring Crime City to its knees. Just got to spread the word and get people to report the hacking and the lack of the company doing anything to clean up its game.

Sorry dude BBB is a fraud. LA BBB, largest in country was shut down for pay for play. You paid a fee as business you got thumbs up and all complaints were buried. Multiple investigations proved it....by News and private organizations. Want to bet that it isn't an epidemic at BBB?

Besides all games have hackers and showing improvements is enough for BBB to back off. Nice theoritical try there!

jobadass
03-17-2013, 07:32 PM

Bottom line ... A serious allegation has been made, and no proof to back it up. I say they put up that proof or apologize for their idiotic behavior.lol Hatta...why do you do this....

cooch
03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
In general this thread is a foreshadowing of the many threads coming and the flames of gas spewing forth. Oh and an occasional correct call. I suspect every syn in Top 250 will be called cheaters. I don't follow MW but there must have been the same back and forth.

More tickets, more time wasted by Gree support, less time to fix glitches. Let's try to show irrefutable proof; if you don't have it it's probably a waste of time!

Best thing is to simply ignore the flamers and get them to supply the proof via Gree tickets. If they can't then it's equivalent of noobs looking at low level campers with great IPH and sending tickets into Gree along with posts on their msg boards that they are hackers! Still there BTW because they are not.

I really wish CJ/Admin post the percent of correct calls on CC hackers as they did on MW to really show how much we are right (yes I have submitted too) and what lvl of proof is required.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 07:39 PM
I didnt say that I have an issue with you asking a particular person to back up allegations with proof or stop talking about it. I only have an issue with people that decide to bash an entire group based around their view of an individuals actions.

The problem is we are all organized into syndicates ... These individuals come in , lob accusation after accusation about an entire syndicate while displaying their syndicate logos .... What else can be inferred other than they are representing their respective syndicates.... Especially when their has been very little response from others in their syndicate ( exception noted as being the person from HTC red? ) or a response from their leaders. That would lead a reasonable person to believe they are the figureheads and mouthpieces for their syndicates.

MattThomas08
03-17-2013, 07:44 PM
I know that I speak for at least my half of HTC when I say that there hasn't been any discussion of these guys being cheats. Over here we're just trying hard enough to organize that we haven't really had any time to drum up discussions or anything like this. Neither this or even between the two groups have I seen any discussions of this. I have personally no idea where this cheating accusation came from.

Really the only person I've personally seen cheating, and the only time we discussed the matter, was when one of the defense leaders we faced had 233 Fire monsters and a million defense.

Let's just stay out of the drama please? It seems like every time somebody makes an innocent accusation it turns into a giant hate-fest of epic proportions. I know that when somebody calls me a cheater in other games it means that I'm doing my job right. So let's not take the accusations as hate, but rather an indication that the hard work you guys have put in has paid off.

This exactly.

This should go away. I personally have a lot of respect for any syndicate out there that is working hard at this Battle. Indians, FC, HTC, CK, etc. All are full of good, hard working people and each group is vigilant in keeping cheaters out of the game. Why would any top group spend their real money and associate themselves with cheaters? The baseless allegation crap is annoying.

Let's get rid of the drama and enjoy the game. I can assure you any internal discussion in SAS about other groups around us is one of mutual respect.

Back to battle!

K-Dawg
03-17-2013, 07:46 PM
In general this thread is a foreshadowing of the many threads coming and the flames of gas spewing forth. Oh and an occasional correct call. I suspect every syn in Top 250 will be called cheaters. I don't follow MW but there must have been the same back and forth.

More tickets, more time wasted by Gree support, less time to fix glitches. Let's try to show irrefutable proof; if you don't have it it's probably a waste of time!

Best thing is to simply ignore the flamers and get them to supply the proof via Gree tickets. If they can't then it's equivalent of noobs looking at low level campers with great IPH and sending tickets into Gree along with posts on their msg boards that they are hackers! Still there BTW because they are not.

I really wish CJ/Admin post the percent of correct calls on CC hackers as they did on MW to really show how much we are right (yes I have submitted too) and what lvl of proof is required.

Ya i feel you man, that will especially be the case for No Gold Forever. I can't wait for people to call us hackers and cheaters for being able to make it to the top 100 without spending a penny on gold :/

The Billionaire
03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
No point in making accusations if you can't back them up with evidence.

However, if players find somebody in their syndicate cheating then action needs to be taken otherwise the whole reputation of the syndicate could be destroyed.

No pics, its not legit!

Lastly......Gold trumps all. ;)

AFed
03-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Evidence was found. Player name was reported to SAS leader and immediately dismissed without thought from him. Won't say any more because that would be a violation of TOS.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Alright guys. Got some screen shots of some suspect players. I apologize for jumping the gun. I have about 3-4 players with suspicious inventories. I will PM you my email so I can send screenshots. In moving soon and have my whole apartment disassembled so I'm limited to my iPhone.
Again. Thanks for your vigilance in wanting to take care of the cheats.

I would like that PM.... And I would like to remind you by your own very words you only SUSPECT 3-4 out of a syndicate of 60... Which I interpret to mean you are not sure... Thus they could be legit.

Please send what you have. Thank you

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Evidence was found. Player name was reported to SAS leader and immediately dismissed without thought from him. Won't say any more because that would be a violation of TOS.

Well, it certainly places SAS in a better light than how they are being portrayed by some here. I applaud your efforts SAS by following thru and doing exactly what you said you would do.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 08:45 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but this dismissal had to occur BEFORE the event started true? I believe that we cannot remove syndicate members once the event has started. With that said, it goes to prove even more they are vigilant in controlling their membership and this ejection was not a result of the accusations being lobbed like hand grenades by the members of fight club and that mxz person ( I will not associate him with HTC as it seems there are quite a few that has spoke up in opposition to his rantings and it would be unfair to associate them with him ) .

Maniaxe
03-17-2013, 08:46 PM
We have no cheats, we have no worries. Apparently some people had already been announcing this to the CC community. I've already heard from people in three different syndicates that they heard we're cheaters. We've been just blowing it off up until now, chalking it up to sore losers and newbies who don't know any better, but when I heard from a high stat member of Fight Club whom I respect that he'd heard this rumor, too, I decided I'd had enough. Better to get it out in the open than to have guys like mxz go whispering behind our backs. GREE knows what we spend and what's in our inventories. And anyone who has ever come in contact with us is free to peruse our inventory to look for anything suspicious. If I see something strange, I'd report it. I'd expect nothing less from anyone else.
Yep did not read and do not care. You have been accused of cheating and we will forever see you as cheaters. Way to **** that up SAS.

Lupo
03-17-2013, 08:57 PM
In the future, please do not start a thread mentioning a player who has no intention or ethical
value to honor his own challenge.

lol, you buffoon, my challenge had no challenger. BTW, how do you fell getting beatings from me again? You dare to say that is not true? I have pics. Spend more, second mortgage, sell wife and deal drugs,

JacksonvilleKringle
03-17-2013, 09:01 PM
lol, you buffoon, my challenge had no challenger. BTW, how do you fell getting beatings from me again? You dare to say that is not true? I have pics. Spend more, second mortgage, sell wife and deal drugs,

Lupo could win the cumshot challenge. He likes to cum on men

Lupo
03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Lupo could win the cumshot challenge. He likes to cum on men

Since when?
Do not mistakenly identify my character with the ones already well known for activities described by you.......HasnoB, Pol'o, Scamalert, Bumb Bumb, ColdShower, and others clowns.

JacksonvilleKringle
03-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Since when?

Um I don't know since u started slamming dudes I guess

Lupo
03-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Um I don't know since u started slamming dudes I guess

You're very wrong, as usual.

JacksonvilleKringle
03-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Since when?
Do not mistakenly identify my character

Lol Lupo thinks he has character...no u have AIDS...from swallowing man cum

JacksonvilleKringle
03-17-2013, 09:19 PM
You're very wrong, as usual.

The only thing wrong is u violating nature

AFed
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Well, it certainly places SAS in a better light than how they are being portrayed by some here. I applaud your efforts SAS by following thru and doing exactly what you said you would do.

Sorry I think you misread. The SAS leader dismissed the evidence without any thought. The player is still in there.

The Billionaire
03-17-2013, 09:36 PM

Your challenge did have a challenger.....Paulio but you refused to accept it.

He's taken his beatings and you've taken yours, it's been great fun just a shame its over already.

Jota
03-17-2013, 09:54 PM
You talking about buffoons? Lupo you are disgusting, not even after having your butt kicked by the same syndicate you said you were going to crush you can't at least lay low and keep your mouth shut? Not to mention that you were humilliated by running away from paulio when he accepted your challenge. Do yourself a favor: focus on your tap tap tap and stay away from the forum for a while.

Lupo
03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
please spend your gold on learning English.

Speaking of lessons, I can teach you how to quote someone when you want to reply. But probably you were so nervous and excited that you forgot to check,..... your hands shaking, I bet.
P.S. I speak 4 different languages, English is not my mother tongue obviously. See you in game, buffoon.

Lupo
03-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Lupo you are disgusting

Never claimed something else. Hate me and I will be happy.

corbaman
03-17-2013, 09:59 PM
P.S. I speak 4 different languages, English is not my mother tongue obviously. See you in game, buffoon.

Aren't you the guy who promised to delete his account in 2 days if you don't win?

So, see you in game... Briefly.

Lupo
03-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Your challenge did have a challenger.....

I don't fight losers, trash collectors, junk food eaters, mentally challenged, dubious s&%ual identity, persons living in parents basements or waiting for food stamps, clowns, buffoons, panhandlers, and examples can continue. I let you put my challenger in what category you want.

AFed
03-17-2013, 10:10 PM
I put your challenger into the one with integrity category...unfortunately we can't do the same with you

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 10:17 PM
I don't fight losers, trash collectors, junk food eaters, mentally challenged, dubious s&%ual identity, persons living in parents basements or waiting for food stamps, clowns, buffoons, panhandlers, and examples can continue. I let you put my challenger in what category you want.

Lupo, please stay low for a while and just let FC gloat. I'm sure 1:1 you would easily take anyone on, but against their entire team's bankroll, is rather impossible.

And it's funny, suddenly everybody is full of themselves against the Indians now... Half my losses still belong to them.

K-Dawg
03-18-2013, 05:38 AM
If i had a nickle for every time he said buffoon :)

Jota
03-18-2013, 11:46 AM
So now you show the real you flea.... At first I thought you were just a harmless troll, but here you are showing us why you were banned already once. I hope you and your multiple accounts are gone for good this time.

sez
03-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Lupo, please stay low for a while and just let FC gloat. I'm sure 1:1 you would easily take anyone on, but against their entire team's bankroll, is rather impossible.

And it's funny, suddenly everybody is full of themselves against the Indians now... Half my losses still belong to them.

Workin on changing that for you PB :)

Van Der Sloot
03-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Why don't you pm the leader (me) with the names? That's the way I would have handled things after I posted on here.
.... I still don't have a pm from you

I PMd you with proof of you and your syndicate's cheating and got nothing but silence in return........

Still waiting.......

Van Der Sloot
03-18-2013, 01:52 PM
They just stopped arguing so don't go and throw fire wood over smoldering ambers. It's ok to voice your opinion but your pushing the envelope and if your just trying to start drama then your no better than the "shameful fight club" who you appear to be instigating......

Throwing "fire wood" (firewood) over smoldering "ambers" (embers) would do little to get a fire going again. First, you would want to use kindling before "fire wood" to make sure you don't stifle the "ambers".

dudeman
03-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Throwing "fire wood" (firewood) over smoldering "ambers" (embers) would do little to get a fire going again. First, you would want to use kindling before "fire wood" to make sure you don't stifle the "ambers".

Oh oh, look out everybody, it's the grammar police!

:p:cool:

Van Der Sloot
03-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Oh oh, look out everybody, it's the grammar police!

:p:cool:

Actually, more like the spelling police.

Grammar would be more concerned with usage, syntax, inflections, etc.

Dipstik
03-18-2013, 02:16 PM

I like this guy! Welcome to the forum! How do you feel about ponies? :)

dudeman
03-18-2013, 02:22 PM

Ambers was the correct word then? Oh wait, it wasn't and you knew it. That was a grammar correction you did with that one.

So much for that argument. I win. Next?

K-Dawg
03-18-2013, 03:16 PM

Spelling is a part of grammar, nice try though....moving on

JacksonvilleKringle
03-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Shouldn't you be out trying to r ape the women of this forum?

I was wondering the same thing

Bill are you out of women to ****?

May I suggest WolfAss I hear he loves skinny nerd cum

JacksonvilleKringle
03-18-2013, 04:02 PM
I like this guy! Welcome to the forum! How do you feel about ponies? :)

Personally just like The (Rapist) Billionaire I like to r ape ponies

Boom
03-18-2013, 09:01 PM
And I'm just here.... Not knowing what everyone is talking about...

CodeX777
03-19-2013, 03:19 PM
I heard CJ and Gin wanted to have a threesome. Billionaire, if you're reading this, would you be interested in a threesome with CJ and Gin?
Why haven't you been banned yet?

JacksonvilleKringle
03-19-2013, 07:37 PM
He went to camp n the mountains broke back style

(Cause he's gaye and all)

JacksonvilleKringle
03-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Yes Capt. Gin of MW is his boyfriend. I seen the pictures!

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 04:55 PM
And I'm just here.... Not knowing what everyone is talking about...I'm with you there. Although, good entertainment from this thread.

mxz
04-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Lupo's challenge garnered a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try a challenge of my own. mxz has publicly accused SAS of cheating, but hasn't offered anything to back it up. If he can't, in fact, back up his libelous statements, what should he have to do? I'm thinking he should leave the game and never return, but I'm open to suggestions.
The player wasn't an obvious cheater, but after I went through every piece of inventory, I agreed with AFed. We were faced with the same problem Twisted 1 had: the person had been reported to GREE but was still in the game. However, we got him out of the syndicate all the same, and I, personally, ticked off a few people in the process. That he would know this and still question my integrity just shows what a tool he really is.
Game over. Thanks for playing KS. I assume you still have as much, if not more, integrity as I and will stay true to your word.

Edit: For samurai, it was seen as honorable to commit seppuku.

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Game over. Thanks for playing KS. I assume you still have as much, if not more, integrity as I and will stay true to your word.

Edit: For samurai, it was seen as honorable to commit seppuku.

Exactly. I do stay true to my word. And I posted that ^^^^ exactly because I want it to be known. You, on the other hand, were confirmed to have been lobbing grenades with no real target other than to try to bolster your pathetic in-game stature. I checked you out during Midtown and you had less than 66k defense. You were deemed too pathetic and too low to waste bullets on, but we threw plenty anyways on our way to locking 3rd place. I don't know why I thought your big mouth would have been backed by big stats, when it should have been clear that you suffer from little-man's disease. You never once named a single person the entire time this thread stayed up and only posted after I did what you could not do. I have absolutely no problem with it being known that after someone who wasn't such a chump as you asked us to look into a member, we took it seriously and didn't just brush it off. That's the difference between being a syndicate leader and a forum troll like you. You failed the challenge, pal. Thanks for reminding people of your ineptitude.

AFed
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
That's the difference between being a syndicate leader and a forum troll like you. You failed the challenge, pal. Thanks for reminding people of your ineptitude.

+1

And that makes Vlad what? The forum idiot?

mxz
04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Exactly. I do stay true to my word. And I posted that ^^^^ exactly because I want it to be known. You, on the other hand, were confirmed to have been lobbing grenades with no real target other than to try to bolster your pathetic in-game stature. I checked you out during Midtown and you had less than 66k defense. You were deemed too pathetic and too low to waste bullets on, but we threw plenty anyways on our way to locking 3rd place. I don't know why I thought your big mouth would have been backed by big stats, when it should have been clear that you suffer from little-man's disease. You never once named a single person the entire time this thread stayed up and only posted after I did what you could not do. I have absolutely no problem with it being known that after someone who wasn't such a chump as you asked us to look into a member, we took it seriously and didn't just brush it off. That's the difference between being a syndicate leader and a forum troll like you. You failed the challenge, pal. Thanks for reminding people of your ineptitude.Ahem.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/221/lupochallengehighlight.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3127/killshotchallengehighli.jpg

At least Lupo had enough honor to quit the forums. You could learn a thing or two from him.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1639/luporetirement.jpg

dudeman
04-04-2013, 07:52 PM
I have absolutely no problem with it being known that after someone who wasn't such a chump as you asked us to look into a member, we took it seriously and didn't just brush it off. That's the difference between being a syndicate leader and a forum troll like you. You failed the challenge, pal. Thanks for reminding people of your ineptitude.

So you're saying, basically, that you will knowingly "brush it off" when someone tells you to look at your crew for cheats. Unless you like the person who blew the whistle on you, then you might take the cheater issue seriously.

That is mighty tolerant of you.

montecore
04-04-2013, 07:57 PM
So you're saying, basically, that you will knowingly "brush it off" when someone tells you to look at your crew for cheats. Unless you like the person who blew the whistle on you, then you might take the cheater issue seriously.

so anytime a troll starts lobbing accusations, we should take what they say as if it were the word of god?

MattThomas08
04-04-2013, 07:58 PM

You're putting the emphASis on the wrong syllABle. The non chump part was somebody who inquired specifically and privately about a single player, not somebody who tossed a grenade at a syndicate with no goal in mind hoping it would stick. The chump wording is referring to the method of action, not the character of the accuser so much, though character clearly was the motivation for the method of the chump.

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 08:03 PM

Haha. No. I'm saying that I'd have looked into anyone no matter who said it, even if it came from someone I don't respect like mxz. The problem is mxz never, ever once provided any name. Let's say I told you you had a diminutive forum troll in your group, but I didn't provide a name. Would you know who I was talking about? Bad example. That one's too easy.

mxz
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
so anytime a troll starts lobbing accusations, we should take what they say as if it were the word of god?An accusation that was repeatedly brought up in private that turned out to be true, was it not?

Look, all anyone's looking for is for Killshot to own up to his words. I don't blame any one of you for trying to protect your syndicate-mate that was accused. Heck, I might have done the same if someone accused Ram2 of cheating. But I would have looked into it before proclaiming I didn't have a cheater in my syndicate and staking my game on it. It doesn't matter to me if he quits or not. I'll float on, anyway.

Integrity, it's the only thing you can't buy, steal, be given, take or give to someone. Whether Killshot has it or not, only he can show.

AFed
04-04-2013, 08:07 PM
An accusation that was repeatedly brought up in private that turned out to be true, was it not?

This is correct.

mxz
04-04-2013, 08:12 PM
This is correct.I can understand disliking the way it eventually was brought up - but it is incorrect to say SAS leadership didn't have the information presented from multiple people long before it eventually came up in the forum. SAS had their chance to handle it privately and refused to do so.

There's a saying I'm particularly fond of: God will judge our enemies, we'll arrange the meeting. It was unfortunate that SAS leadership kicked us out of the private meetings.

http://www.vision-strike-wear.com/assets/images/yhst-23314603045573_2149_498234041.jpg

montecore
04-04-2013, 08:14 PM
An accusation that was repeatedly brought up in private that turned out to be true, was it not?

Look, all anyone's looking for is for Killshot to own up to his words. I don't blame any one of you for trying to protect your syndicate-mate that was accused. Heck, I might have done the same if someone accused Ram2 of cheating. But I would have looked into it before proclaiming I didn't have a cheater in my syndicate and staking my game on it. It doesn't matter to me if he quits or not. I'll float on, anyway.

Integrity, it's the only thing you can't buy, steal, be given, take or give to someone. Whether Killshot has it or not, only he can show.

while the player in question is no longer in sas, i do not think he cheated, hacked, or glitched.

MattThomas08
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM

1. It has not turned out to be true. Gree has looked into the player before and nothing came out of it. The suspicions were enough to result in the player being separated from SAS until the proof is beyond question one way or another.
2. What if somebody proclaimed that all of HTC was cheating, what would your response be?
3. You have no integrity on which to stand. You've continually sought to sway the public forum on a matter, without specific claims, instead of handling it in private and providing specific claims because you're a child in a candy store crying for attention.
4. He's gone. He provided almost no value to us in Midtown. We are a clean syndicate that operates within the confines of the game and does so successfully.
5. Killshot is a respectable player and did not say he would quit the game. He asked for specifics, was provided those in private, and followed up on them.

Why is this still a conversation? It has no relevance anymore. Oh that's right, it's because yore a child looking for attention.

montecore
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM

where did he say he would leave the game? you kind of covered that part of the post up with your mad mspaint skills. or are you so dense that you think every challenge should have identical consequences?

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 08:18 PM
This is correct.

Actually, we don't know it to be true. We only have our suspicions until GREE takes action which they have not done.

You should have more to say AFed. Did mxz ever once have such a conversation in private with me, or was it only you who did? Did I immediately follow up and act on your pm? And did your pm to me only take place after mxz started lobbing grenades that he was never able to substantiate?

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 08:19 PM
mxz, since you miss me so much, I thought I'd give you a reminder of our brief time together.

http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/mxz.jpg

See you soon, cupcake.

MattThomas08
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
where did he say he would leave the game? you kind of covered that part of the post up with your mad mspaint skills. or are you so dense that you think every challenge should have identical consequences?

In honor of the Killshot challenge, I'd like to start my own challenge. If anybody can prove the world is flat, I will drive to work tomorrow. If they can't, it's probably safe to assume I will quit the game.

AFed
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
while the player in question is no longer in sas, i do not think he cheated, hacked, or glitched.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s678/Aaron_Friedman/stp_zps85b3f6a8.png

Date was sent on 2/11. Still believe that?

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 08:26 PM

Sure I believe it. Why'd you cover the top? You certainly didn't send me that message on 2/11. If Vlad didn't believe you, and frankly still doesn't believe you, what's that have to do with me?

I'm losing a lot of respect for you AFed.

montecore
04-04-2013, 08:27 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s678/Aaron_Friedman/stp_zps85b3f6a8.png

i never said the evidence wasnt very suspicious. early on he used cash for night club upgrades. all that stuff was only 80 days of income. i have a very specific reason that i believe him to be innocent that i wont share publicly on the forum. i also understand why it loojs suspicious and why some people think he cheated. gree is looking into it and have yet to ban him for cheating.

AFed
04-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Actually, we don't know it to be true. We only have our suspicions until GREE takes action which they have not done.

You should have more to say AFed. Did mxz ever once have such a conversation in private with me, or was it only you who did? Did I immediately follow up and act on your pm? And did your pm to me only take place after mxz started lobbing grenades that he was never able to substantiate?

In fairness, grenades were lobbed from SAS too, particularly from your leader. Heck this thread was a lobbed grenade begging for a call out.

In PM you were definitely fine and got the issue resolved...nothing wrong there. I also don't think I've ever called you out personally on the forum. But when the SAS leader had repeatedly dismissed PMs from both HTC and FC (if I remember correctly), it is certainly reasonable to be frustrated, as mxz was.

AFed
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Sure I believe it. Why'd you cover the top? You certainly didn't send me that message on 2/11. If Vlad didn't believe you, and frankly still doesn't believe you, what's that have to do with me?

I'm losing a lot of respect for you AFed.

The reason the date isnt shown is the SS wouldn't fit the whole thing. Also had the players name in it and out of respect for forum rules, I didn't post that part. Care to retract your claim of date?

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s678/Aaron_Friedman/cheater_zps49798c00.png

I never said that it was to you. That was to vlad. Sorry I didn't clarify there.

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 08:44 PM
In fairness, grenades were lobbed from SAS too, particularly from your leader. Heck this thread was a lobbed grenade begging for a call out.

Some people still aren't convinced he's a cheater. It's a judgement call and I don't hold it against anyone who wanted to give a guy whose son is undergoing cancer treatment the benefit of the doubt, especially when the only authority to know the truth hadn't convicted him. You may think it's a flaw that Vlad was unwilling to turn his back on his friend based on pure supposition. I don't. I admire him for it. I also respect that he asked me to look into any allegations of cheating, including yours, even though he knew where it could have led. If you want to hold all 60 of us men and women accountable for Vlad's actions, then I'm sure we'll all be proud to stand by him.

montecore
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
The reason the date isnt shown is the SS wouldn't fit the whole thing. Also had the players name in it and out of respect for forum rules, I didn't post that part. Care to retract your claim of date?

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s678/Aaron_Friedman/cheater_zps49798c00.png

I never said that it was to you. That was to vlad. Sorry I didn't clarify there.

the point you are missing is that it still is not clear if he cheated. it isnt like he had 10 koralene cars or something. the fact is his story holds up against the evidence even if the evidence looks suspicious. it isnt like he ever said he cheated, and vlad certainly looked into it and was probably just defending sas and someone who was on the team at that point. but here is your good news: the player in question is not on the team, and gree is looking into your accusations. if they find he cheated i will gladly apologize to you, mxz, and anyone else and acknowledge i was wrong. until then, i will continue to say that i believe he is innocent.

AFed
04-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Some people still aren't convinced he's a cheater. It's a judgement call and I don't hold it against anyone who wanted to give a guy whose son is undergoing cancer treatment the benefit of the doubt, especially when the only authority to know the truth hadn't convicted him. You may think it's a flaw that Vlad was unwilling to turn his back on his friend based on pure supposition. I don't. I admire him for it. I also respect that he asked me to look into any allegations of cheating, including yours, even though he knew where it could have led. If you want to hold all 60 of us men and women accountable for Vlad's actions, then I'm sure we'll all be proud to stand by him.

With all due respect, if you look at my screenshot posted above in the conversation with him, he pretty adamantly said "He's not a cheater, don't point fingers at legit players." In the beginning of the thread, he made the same assertion rather arrogantly, and claimed to be anti-cheat. We all know how terrible GREE support is with cash hacks. Never once did he even consider the facts presented to him. If someone had a problem with HTC, we'd expect them to go to Raggy/Henry/CJ to start. If they acted stupidly, I'd expect that he/she would be incredibly frustrated.

It's also worth mentioning these facts were presented pre-devaluation. So this is the equivalent to someone currently having 500 of ALL current max cash items. Seem legit? I'm pretty sure nobody would. Can't argue with math.

I certainly don't have a problem with all of SAS. To name a couple, Call 911 and Frankie da Face I've interacted with ingame and respect them a lot.

Ty1on
04-04-2013, 08:58 PM

Sux man... I've lost a few friends to cancer and one of them in particular crushed me... I remember them all as the great human beings they were, and none of them cheated anything!

MattThomas08
04-04-2013, 08:59 PM
With all due respect, if you look at my screenshot posted above in the conversation with him, he pretty adamantly said "He's not a cheater, don't point fingers at legit players." In the beginning of the thread, he made the same assertion rather arrogantly, and claimed to be anti-cheat. We all know how terrible GREE support is with cash hacks. Never once did he even consider the facts presented to him. If someone had a problem with HTC, we'd expect them to go to Raggy/Henry/CJ to start. If they acted stupidly, I'd expect that he/she would be incredibly frustrated.

It's also worth mentioning these facts were presented pre-devaluation. So this is the equivalent to someone currently having 500 of ALL current max cash items. Seem legit? I'm pretty sure nobody would. Can't argue with math.

I certainly don't have a problem with all of SAS. To name a couple, Call 911 and Frankie da Face I've interacted with ingame and respect them a lot.

If people like 911 and Frankie are all it takes to earn your respect, I've got 58 other guys and girls you would just adore! 😉😉😉

montecore
04-04-2013, 09:00 PM
With all due respect, if you look at my screenshot posted above in the conversation with him, he pretty adamantly said "He's not a cheater, don't point fingers at legit players." In the beginning of the thread, he made the same assertion rather arrogantly, and claimed to be anti-cheat. We all know how terrible GREE support is with cash hacks. Never once did he even consider the facts presented to him. If someone had a problem with HTC, we'd expect them to go to Raggy/Henry/CJ to start. Ifo they acted stupidly, I'd expect that he/she would be incredibly frustrated.

god this is getting boring.

1) yes, the evidence looked fishy.
2) his story holds up, even prior to inflation.
3) it is in gree's hands

we arent going to beat him with shovels until gree is done with their investigation. i encourage you to ride them as hard as possible to get a conclusive judgment.

mxz
04-04-2013, 09:03 PM
While a terrible situation - I'd never wish cancer on anyone, let alone their kid - let's not lose sight of what we're talking about. Upwards of 15 vaults of in game cash to buy cash weapons rather than gold for crates. Is there a chance that someone would drop 15 vaults on in-game cash when medical bills are piling up so that they could buy cash weapons rather than crates? Yeah, I suppose there's that chance - but, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...then it probably is a duck.

AFed
04-04-2013, 09:04 PM
2) his story holds up, even prior to inflation.

So you're saying it would be legit if you saw a player today with 500 of the max cash gun, shuriken, armor, and tank? Come on son.

Ty1on
04-04-2013, 09:05 PM
3) it is in gree's hands

we arent going to beat him with shovels until gree is done with their investigation. i encourage you to ride them as hard as possible to get a conclusive judgment.

There ya go...

Killshot-CC
04-04-2013, 09:13 PM
he pretty adamantly said "He's not a cheater, don't point fingers at legit players." In the beginning of the thread, he made the same assertion rather arrogantly, and claimed to be anti-cheat. We all know how terrible GREE support is with cash hacks. Never once did he even consider the facts presented to him. If someone had a problem with HTC, we'd expect them to go to Raggy/Henry/CJ to start. If they acted stupidly, I'd expect that he/she would be incredibly frustrated.

You're not saying anything that I haven't already said. Vlad still doesn't believe he cheated and he has every right to that opinion. He did consider what you told him, he just doesn't agree with you. You do not have facts, you have anecdotal evidence that someone who has a really high IPH bought really expensive items. If GREE support who has access to data that we do not are "terrible" at confirming cash hackers, why would you assume that Vlad would have to be better? As you said, you'd expect someone to go to 3 people in your alliance "to start." You went to one and stopped. Then mxz who has never been part of this conversation started telling people we were all cheaters and posted that we didn't deserve winning the PvP. Is that what our procedure should be? Should I just post on HTC-Blue's wall an accusation and when he fails to do what I want in the time that I want, we should just call everyone on your team cheaters? That seems a little childish to me.

The only facts here are first, I asked mxz for a name and for three weeks he couldn't produce one and likely never would have, and, second, I have proven to be a man of my word who takes allegations of hacking seriously despite all the attempts to suggest otherwise.

MattThomas08
04-04-2013, 09:13 PM
While a terrible situation - I'd never wish cancer on anyone, let alone their kid - let's not lose sight of what we're talking about. Upwards of 15 vaults of in game cash to buy cash weapons rather than gold for crates. Is there a chance that someone would drop 15 vaults on in-game cash when medical bills are piling up so that they could buy cash weapons rather than crates? Yeah, I suppose there's that chance - but, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...then it probably is a duck.

Irrelevant, the purchases would have taken place prior to the medical bills. If you have good insurance like mine, there's a chance the medical bills wouldn't be that high. Speaking of ducks, what about Aflac?

Regardless, I think the horse is dead and has been for some time. It's in Gree's hands. Suspicious, yes. Conclusive, no. Gone, yes. Canwomenpeestandingup, no.

montecore
04-04-2013, 09:15 PM

Within the syndicate, he acknowledged that spending cash on the upgrades was a stupid/rookie move in hind sight. He also said he was embarrassed by how much he had spent on the game but i also know based on his income level and profession it really isn't much money to him regardless of the medical bills.

I'll make the same points for a fourth or fifth time since that seems to be what this thread is about:

1) I do not disagree that the evidence looks questionable, and that it indeed "quacks like a duck".
2) Regardless, his story holds up against the math. he bought vaults of cash to upgrade night clubs which is where he got the cash for the items. if he used other purchased cash for items i don't recall, but i don't think he said he did.
3) In addition to point #2, I have my own reasons for believing him which I am not going to post here.
4) Gree has heard you loud and clear. They are investigating him. Please push them and put some of the energy you use trying to discredit our relatively successful and quite anti-hacker syndicate on the forum into getting them to provide a conclusive judgment. If he is found guilty and I am indeed wrong, I will gladly offer a public apology to you and anyone else.

Ty1on
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
It's in Gree's hands. Suspicious, yes. Conclusive, no. Gone, yes. Canwomenpeestandingup, no.

That's the problem... Gree doesn't ban cheaters. The syndicate should be responsible enough to get rid of cheaters if there's enough evidence. Most top syndicates do, but you're saying SAS doesn't?

Tomatoneverdie
04-04-2013, 09:32 PM
I ran into a player I reported 2,3 weeks ago for having 500+ Doomsday frags. Apparently he is legit because Gree hasn't banned him. Now I feel really bad for calling him a cheat. I am sorry, whoever you are....

montecore
04-04-2013, 09:34 PM
That's the problem... Gree doesn't ban cheaters. The syndicate should be responsible enough to get rid of cheaters if there's enough evidence. Most top syndicates do, but you're saying SAS doesn't?

SAS is 100% anti-hacker/cheater/glitcher and has a zero tolerance policy. The issue with this one player is that it isn't clear if he cheated or not. The fact that he is no longer with the syndicate in spite of the fact that his cheating is inconclusive should actually speak volumes about our anti-cheating stance. I can assure you that if we ever saw someone who clearly cheated in the syndicate they would be removed immediately, reported to Gree, and hunted relentlessly.

AFed
04-04-2013, 09:38 PM
2) Regardless, his story holds up against the math. he bought vaults of cash to upgrade night clubs which is where he got the cash for the items. if he used other purchased cash for items i don't recall, but i don't think he said he did.
3) In addition to point #2, I have my own reasons for believing him which I am not going to post here.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion and I've never suggested anything to the contrary. But not to your own math. If you're gonna say it holds up, show the math. If you can't, I have nothing more to say in this matter.

montecore
04-04-2013, 09:55 PM
You're certainly entitled to your own opinion and I've never suggested anything to the contrary. But not to your own math. If you're gonna say it holds up, show the math. If you can't, I have nothing more to say in this matter.

Jesus Christ. I guess I need to see if he's still in my mafia, look at his inventory, find every item buried in his inventory that could be questionable, look up the price of each item, multiply each price by each item, add it all up, then take his IPH, multiply it by 24, and then show you that it would take ~80 days of full collections to buy all that stuff.

Then you'll probably ask when he had that IPH, what upgrades he paid for, claim that no one can collect 100% (which is true, so we can say 100 days of most collections, or 160 days of 50% collections, etc...

and then end result is I will have spent an hour or two of my time giving you a bunch of data you could get yourself only for you to say it isn't good enough.

I can see if the old conversations are archived anywhere.

AFed
04-04-2013, 10:04 PM
24e9/4.5e6/24 = 222 days.

montecore
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I ran into a player I reported 2,3 weeks ago for having 500+ Doomsday frags. Apparently he is legit because Gree hasn't banned him. Now I feel really bad for calling him a cheat. I am sorry, whoever you are....

I've reported a few myself, including one two weeks ago with screenshots of him building five buildings at once. Believe they're all level 10 now, as are the rest of his buildings. He constantly attacks me, robs my NCs every night and still haven't been banned. I used to hit him back but then he deleted his level 10 night clubs, level 10 french restaurants, level 10 italian restaurants, as well as all of his other level 10 6, 3, and 1 hour buildings and replaced them with defensive buildings. He's quite good at collecting his level 10 24 hour and 12 hour buildings. I guess to maintain appearances his casinos are only up to level 6, maybe that's why Gree isn't sure if he's cheating or not.

The player we've been talking about, on the contrary, simply has a lot of cash items that he could have bought with his IPH which he says he paid for by buying cash to upgrade his night clubs. He doesn't have all level 10 buildings, he doesn't build more than one building at once, and he doesn't have 5000 frag grenades. I would expect his investigation to go a lot longer, and I also expect him to be found innocent.

But as I've said, if I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize to all of you.

mxz
04-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Then mxz who has never been part of this conversation started telling people we were all cheaters and posted that we didn't deserve winning the PvP. Fact check time. :)

Double or nothing on you having to quit. Ready? :cool:

Ok here's my post about it that sent you into a tizzy:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1065/killshottheonethatstart.jpg

Evidence...go...

The fine print, so it's not ambiguous.
You can keep your account if you prove (1) I claimed all SAS was cheaters and (2) I posted you didn't deserve to win PVP.

montecore
04-04-2013, 10:09 PM
24e9/4.5e6/24 = 222 days.

I sure hope you put more in the support request when you reported him to Gree. Where did you get the variables from?

mxz
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I sure hope you put more in the support request when you reported him to Gree. Where did you get the variables from?Cost of weapons in $ / $ per hour (IPH) / Hours per Day = Days.

*assuming perfect collections

montecore
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
You still need to provide evidence that Killshot stated he would quit, rather than just your implication that because Lupo's challenge involved Lupo quitting, than Killshot's challenge would simply have to include him quitting as well.

Second, anyone who has read this thread or any number of your posts is well aware that you calling anyone out for being "specific in [their] wording" and "word-smithing" should be an academic definition of the pot calling the kettle black. Your request for (1) and (2) above are prime examples; you ask for specific quotes which you know you didn't make when anyone who read your posts know that you repeatedly implied that we housed at least one cheater and further implied that as a result any success we had was tainted.

The player is out of the syndicate. It sounds like you're upset because we aren't ready to say you were right, because we aren't sure if you were. You had a bit of a victory here, and you should enjoy it. Your accusations got a player removed from a syndicate in the absence of proof that went beyond a shadow of a doubt. It sounds like you're going to insist on his guilt barring a press release from Gree declaring him innocent. Which is unfortunate, because I don't expect it to happen.

SO seriously, where did Killshot say he would quit?

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 04:00 AM

Why did you choose to ignore the fact that he's gone from our syndicate and has been reported to Gree by us?

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Hey mxz and AFed. What's HTC's policy on glitchers? How do you deal with people in your own syndicate who take advantage of glitches in the game to inflate their stats? You've concerned yourself with what goes on in other syndicates who have shown that they actually will expel glitchers, so maybe you could explain what you do about cheaters in your own group. You wouldn't happen to be harboring any glitchers in HTC would you?

Ramshutu
04-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey mxz and AFed. What's HTC's policy on glitchers? How do you deal with people in your own syndicate who take advantage of glitches in the game to inflate their stats? You've concerned yourself with what goes on in other syndicates who have shown that they actually will expel glitchers, so maybe you could explain what you do about cheaters in your own group. You wouldn't happen to be harboring any glitchers in HTC would you?

We've kicked people out after we've discovered their inventory is suspicious and have tried to be careful with triple Checking inventory of new recruits.

What i would recommend is pm someone in HTC as we really take it seriously, and simply not want them in our syndicate.

If you found one, I would personally thank you.

All it would have take for this thread to die was simply not acting like your the saintly brotherhood of hacksmellers who feel physically unclean and need to take a shower at something as small as being in the same area code as someone with a jailbroken phone.

Now we all look like Wang waving idiots. Oh the humanity.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 04:12 PM

I wonder if others see the congruencies here. If HTC leaves the current glitchers in their group, they are going against their own assertions that they have an anti-glitching policy. If Gree takes back the gold items, will the glitchers remain? If they leave the items, will they remain? The fact that the glitchers still remain reveals that HTC is comfortable with Gree handling the situation themselves and are currently harboring those who knowingly exploited a glitch, while awaiting Gree's response.

Thank you Gree gods for your wonderfully timed irony.

Ramshutu
04-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I wonder if others see the congruencies here. If HTC leaves the current glitchers in their group, they are going against their own assertions that they have an anti-glitching policy. If Gree takes back the gold items, will the glitchers remain? If they leave the items, will they remain? The fact that the glitchers still remain reveals that HTC is comfortable with Gree handling the situation themselves and are currently harboring those who knowingly exploited a glitch, while awaiting Gree's response.

Thank you Gree gods for your wonderfully timed irony.

It's actually official HTC policy to post an angry rant at anyone suggesting we harbour glitches and demand proof. Then go REALLY quiet for a week or so... Then after this we claim that we found the hacker, the other guys are still horribly wrong, there are no American tanks in Baghdad, the dog ate our scouting report, when caught red handed cheating with the girl next door assert 'it wasnt me' and that resort to the time honoured tradition of claiming "well I know you are, but what am I.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 04:19 PM
We've kicked people out after we've discovered their inventory is suspicious and have tried to be careful with triple Checking inventory of new recruits.

What i would recommend is pm someone in HTC as we really take it seriously, and simply not want them in our syndicate.

If you found one, I would personally thank you.

All it would have take for this thread to die was simply not acting like your the saintly brotherhood of hacksmellers who feel physically unclean and need to take a shower at something as small as being in the same area code as someone with a jailbroken phone.

Now we all look like Wang waving idiots. Oh the humanity.

Wrong. This thread died long ago. Mxz necro'd this thread to attempt to prove a point in another thread, which he hijacked unprompted with previously resolved and dead accusations. Look inside your group for the gadfly.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
It's actually official HTC policy to post an angry rant at anyone suggesting we harbour glitches and demand proof. Then go REALLY quiet for a week or so... Then after this we claim that we found the hacker, the other guys are still horribly wrong, there are no American tanks in Baghdad, the dog ate our scouting report, when caught red handed cheating with the girl next door assert 'it wasnt me' and that resort to the time honoured tradition of claiming "well I know you are, but what am I.

You are a terrible writer.

The player you guys cried about is no longer in SAS.

That being said, I still think he's innocent.

Luciferianism
What's SAS' policy on glitchers? Oh yeah that's right, never kick.

SAS is terrible with handling cheaters, and they've had genuine ones. As everyone can tell by reading back that they eventually got round to kicking one.

There's really no reason to take lectures from you guys, get off the high horse.

montecore

So how did Coladonato bring up his stats by 160K last night?

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Wow. I've learned a lot about HTC's supposed "comprehensive anti-glitching policy" that they've been boasting about so much.

Apparently, unlike the policy HTC has set for all other syndicates, their own policy is to just report any suspicious activity to GREE and if GREE doesn't kick the players out of the game, HTC isn't going to kick them out of the syndicate. HTC expects other syndicates to expel members who are only suspected of glitching, but yet they know for a fact that they have glitchers and hackers in their group, but they have no plan to do anything about it. Why does that sound like a double-standard?

This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

Don't get me wrong - I agree with you. I don't think it should be our responsibility, either. But I also don't like seeing people complain about a cheater not getting removed when all they did was write a ticket that says "He's a cheater" with a screenshot of their profile page.

Instead of using gold for refills to score points, the player would have been effectively saying they don't care about the team. Is that someone you'd want on your team, anyway?

To take another quote from mxz, apparently they are only "against cheaters that don't join them." :p

Ramshutu
04-05-2013, 04:29 PM

I don't know. I'll find out.

You see. This is what I call a grown up response:

1.) No angry rant at the accusation that there maybe an issue with my syndicate.
2.) an assumption that I am no perfect and even I may have missed something.
3.) legitimate concern, and a willingness to investigat.
4.) no weird and twisted attempt to take the moral high ground and thus leave myself open to attack later if I end up being wrong.

You see, once I visited my proctologist and removed the large wooden plank, conversations like this become a lot less painful.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 04:31 PM

SAS is terrible with handling cheaters, and they've had genuine ones. As everyone can tell by reading back that they eventually got round to kicking one.

There's really no reason to take lectures from you guys, get off the high horse.

The irony again is lost on you. OUR high horse? We didn't restart this fight, your gadfly, Mxz, did while standing on a melting soap box. We have removed hackers or glitchers from the start of SAS and provided assistance to others in removing theirs, so I don't know where the "never kick" statement would come from. HTC is currently harboring active glitchers and has thrown more rocks at our house than resides in the agregate of the Hoover Dam.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I don't know. I'll find out.

You see. This is what I call a grown up response:

1.) No angry rant at the accusation that there maybe an issue with my syndicate.
2.) an assumption that I am no perfect and even I may have missed something.
3.) legitimate concern, and a willingness to investigat.
4.) no weird and twisted attempt to take the moral high ground and thus leave myself open to attack later if I end up being wrong.

You see, once I visited my proctologist and removed the large wooden plank, conversations like this become a lot less painful.

It's a shame you can't get the rest of your members to follow your golden rules. Especially #4.

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 04:34 PM

Oh, Monte, didn't you hear? Despite their public innocence act like they aren't aware of any glitchers in their syndicate, I just got it from a reliable source within HTC that they already knew about their cheaters. So in addition to harboring glitchers despite their "comprehensive" policies, they're also lying about be ignorant of the problem.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:36 PM

I'd like to know which genuine cheater(s) you're referring to. The one person we've been talking about in this thread has never been proven to be a cheater, and I among others believe he is in fact innocent. So if you have some names, I'd love to know them.

But to clarify: Are we terrible in handling cheaters in that we take too long before they are no longer with the syndicate (so we can do a proper investigation), or are we terrible in that we shouldn't be kicking them at all?

Best as I can tell, you guys are upset that we didn't kick someone out immediately upon their being accused, when in fact there is still a probability that they didn't cheat at all.

Ramshutu
04-05-2013, 04:38 PM
The irony again is lost on you. OUR high horse? We didn't restart this fight, your gadfly, Mxz, did while standing on a melting soap box. We have removed hackers or glitchers from the start of SAS and provided assistance to others in removing theirs, so I don't know where the "never kick" statement would come from. HTC is currently harboring active glitchers and has thrown more rocks at our house than resides in the agregate of the Hoover Dam.

I think I'd better point out a major misconception.

No one is annoyed, or on their high horse, high donkey or high tricycle that you have hackers. We've had hackers. Well probably have more, and without checking everyone's stats daily, its pretty difficult to check.

We're on our high horse because you guys angrily demanded proof because you believed we were making everything up. We gave you proof. You then kicked the hacker then you act like nothing happened, then go on your own mini crusade about how you take it all really seriously, and don't get annoyed about it.

These are two different things, but I can see where you are getting confused.

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:53 PM

No one is annoyed, or on their high horse, high donkey or high tricycle that you have hackers. We've had hackers. Well probably have more, and without checking everyone's stats daily, its pretty difficult to check.

We're on our high horse because you guys angrily demanded proof because you believed we were making everything up. We gave you proof. You then kicked the hacker then you act like nothing happened, then go on your own mini crusade about how you take it all really seriously, and don't get annoyed about it.

He is out of the syndicate, but it doesn't mean he's a hacker. It means Gree is looking into it, that he could possibly be a hacker, and we got sick of listening to your crew whine like sheep about it. I repeat that he is not a hacker based on my informed opinion, and I will gladly apologize to you, mxz, and anyone else if Gree comes back and says that he is. Your merry crew of henchmen were more interested in disparaging SAS more than anything else.

Until Gree makes a final decision, please stop referring to him as a hacker, or laughingly implying that any "proof" your team offered is the reason he is no longer with the syndicate. He is accused of doing something mathematically unlikely, which is far different than the people you run into who have 10 of the same boss items or what have you.

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Actually it was me who demanded a name. And it wasn't because I didn't believe it was possible, but because the entire syndicate was slandered without any specifics whatsoever. I repeatedly challenged mxz to prove me wrong and to this day, he has never once posted a single message in public or in private that identified anyone. He had never proved me wrong. It's a fair characterization to call that lobbing grenades.

When someone else actually did step forward and name someone, I immediately acted upon it, investigated it, kept him in the loop the entire time, and got the person out of the syndicate even though nothing was ever proven. If you call that "acting like nothing happened" or you don't think that's "tak[ing] it all really seriously" then I don't know what to tell you. Had mxz left it alone, I would have, too. But he had to try to throw me under the bus once again the other day and now it's revealed that you guys have several players who are known to have benefited from a glitch and have done nothing. Worse, you sit here and act like you don't know about it.

Here's part of the message that was sent to me almost two hours ago, more than an hour before you claimed not to know anything about it. So either you guys don't communicate with one another, or even the weak response of just notifying GREE is a lie and you are harboring glitchers without doing anything at all about it.

http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/HTC-re-glitchers.jpg

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
At least he was nice enough to splurge on a cute new outfit. Good for him!

montecore
04-05-2013, 04:58 PM
This does bring up a good point though - are they going to take the new outfit away as well?

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 04:58 PM

The thing is, the ship had sailed long ago and we were content with letting it sail and wouldn't have revived the issue until out of nowhere the rocks starting flying again by the gadfly himself.
(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50439-What-about-cheating-synd&p=682063&viewfull=1#post682063)

You mentioned you have had hackers? After you kicked them, what was your next step? Did you cover your heads, tear your clothing, and apply ash to your face? What would you do other than move on?

We have no issue with somebody specifically pointing out and helping us rid ourselves of hackers, we openly welcome it. This has been done discretely with us in the past and we are better because of it. But lobbing grenades against a group with the specific point being to discredit the group as a whole is what is bothersome to us, just as it would be to you.

cooch
04-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Dudes enough already! This thread needs to be locked out and any attempt to open up another one. Moving from helping each other pre-syn to figuring out who's more wrong...not right and sad. I believe even Gree is getting rather tired of one of the syns involved in this back and forth.

Try and have a good weekend rather than trying to figure out...well who cares really for most of the readers of the forum. Take it out on each other, as you will, in the next battle!

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Dudes enough already! This thread needs to be locked out and any attempt to open up another one. Moving from helping each other pre-syn to figuring out who's more wrong...not right and sad. I believe even Gree is getting rather tired of one of the syns involved in this back and forth.

Try and have a good weekend rather than trying to figure out...well who cares really for most of the readers of the forum. Take it out on each other, as you will, in the next battle!

This IS how I have a good weekend! How dare you!

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:02 PM

Is saying that we "have hackers" an honest typo, or is this just another example of the negative misinformation your group has continually put out there?

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 05:06 PM
At least he was nice enough to splurge on a cute new outfit. Good for him!

To clarify, I took the first image after I saw that his stats were already inflated. When I checked his inventory I estimated that he had already bought more than 40 sets of crates. I don't know how many LE items he had purchased or what other benefits he took advantage of. I only know that his stats were well below 200k when I hit him only a couple days before.

And yes, that is a snazzy outfit and hairdo.

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Monte - you know posting pics is against forum policy, right? This thread is already a powderkeg that I can't believe CJ has let go on - no reason to get banned for knowingly breaking guidelines.

AFed
04-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Actually it was me who demanded a name. And it wasn't because I didn't believe it was possible, but because the entire syndicate was slandered without any specifics whatsoever. I repeatedly challenged mxz to prove me wrong and to this day, he has never once posted a single message in public or in private that identified anyone. He had never proved me wrong. It's a fair characterization to call that lobbing grenades.

When someone else actually did step forward and name someone, I immediately acted upon it, investigated it, kept him in the loop the entire time, and got the person out of the syndicate even though nothing was ever proven. If you call that "acting like nothing happened" or you don't think that's "tak[ing] it all really seriously" then I don't know what to tell you. Had mxz left it alone, I would have, too. But he had to try to throw me under the bus once again the other day and now it's revealed that you guys have several players who are known to have benefited from a glitch and have done nothing. Worse, you sit here and act like you don't know about it.

Here's part of the message that was sent to me almost two hours ago, more than an hour before you claimed not to know anything about it. So either you guys don't communicate with one another, or even the weak response of just notifying GREE is a lie and you are harboring glitchers without doing anything at all about it.

http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/HTC-re-glitchers.jpg

1) Have respect enough not to post players names. Same goes for everyone else. I had the decency to leave the initial player's name out of it, I'd expect the same out of everyone else.

2) Way to only post a portion of the PMs, and not the part where I explained that I had incorrectly worded that initial one. Classy. I'm done with the thread.

I'll leave everyone with one thing. If a player currently has 500 seige launchers, 500 deadly shurikens, 500 impenetrable suits, and 500 M1A1 tanks is he legit? Discuss amongst yourselves.

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Monte - you know posting pics is against forum policy, right? This thread is already a powderkeg that I can't believe CJ has let go on - no reason to get banned for knowingly breaking guidelines.

I was not aware of that, so I'll go ahead and remove them. Thanks.

thevlad
04-05-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm tired of all the accusers. Mxz, ram, Afed. The list goes on.
Do I look like GREE to you? Stop bothering me about this over and over lol
Send a ticket to GREE and deal with it. Sure talk to me about it once, then you recieve my response. Afterwards drop it. I don't have to make a decision within a certain Afed appointed time frame. I don't answer to you, so back off.

We have cleared any suspected hackers, they are gone. Doesn't mean they are hackers, it means they were suspected.
There are some we may have booted that are legit. Hacker or not there is a real person on the other end... With real problems. As the leader of a top 3 syn you do what you can, but then you let GREE handle it. Funny how people lost sight of that. Imagine how you'd feel If you were accused but haven't done anything wrong.

But mxz/ afed don't worry, you won't ever get accused of hacking :) your stats are too low for that.

Edit: btw stp wasn't kicked out, he left on his own terms.
He thought all the accusations were hurting the group so he made his own decision

Daniel2115
04-05-2013, 05:13 PM

How come its okay for someone in htc to take advantage of a glitch earning him over 160k in stats? Seems like you're a pretty big advocate against any kind of glitching/hacking. I figured you would've already have 5 or 6 post accusing your own group of cheating.

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:15 PM
But you said it yourself once - pics or it didn't happen.Guidelines over attempting to look "right".

This turned into a unit measuring contest that has gone grossly off topic. This thread served its purpose. SAS no longer has the player in question. Killshot got his answers and came to the same conclusion as the rest of us.

At this point, we need to let it die.

Daniel2115
04-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Guidelines over attempting to look "right".

This turned into a unit measuring contest that has gone grossly off topic. This thread served its purpose. SAS no longer has the player in question. Killshot got his answers and came to the same conclusion as the rest of us.

So now that htc has guys accused of glitching the thread needs too die. Too funny

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:18 PM

We can let it die, but you need to stop lying (or perhaps misrepresenting out of ignorance) about the idea that we "came to the same conclusion as the rest of [you]"

I will continue to reiterate that I believe the player in question is not a hacker. To play it safe, he is out of the syndicate and the matter is in Gree's hands. So please stop trying to present things as if we were wrong, you were right, we shouted you down, you stood up for what was right and wouldn't back down, and we finally cowered and agreed that you were right all along. That isn't factual.

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
1) Have respect enough not to post players names. Same goes for everyone else. I had the decency to leave the initial player's name out of it, I'd expect the same out of everyone else.

2) Way to only post a portion of the PMs, and not the part where I explained that I had incorrectly worded that initial one. Classy. I'm done with the thread.

Actually, the only thing I did crop was your name so I could protect your anonymity. You outed yourself. You've sent me a half dozen pm's today. Do I really need to post them all just to demonstrate that HTC knew about the problem and had supposedly already reported it to GREE an hour before Ram claimed to know nothing about it? Which part was incorrectly worded? That you noticed Cola was cheating or that you had reported it to GREE? Because I think your pm says it all.

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:21 PM
So now that htc has guys accused of glitching the thread needs too die. Too funnyAs far as I know that's been responded to in the proper channels (PM). If you feel the answers weren't sufficient - let me know. It was my understanding that your kinsman were satisfied with the response, at this time.

There are other threads on the bonus gold Gree gave out, perhaps you can take that anger to one of those.
-mxz

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:22 PM
That's because MXZ doesn't want to lose his credibility on the forum and ingame.You might be the first to accuse me of credibility in game. :cool:

Ragmondino
04-05-2013, 05:24 PM
How come its okay for someone in htc to take advantage of a glitch earning him over 160k in stats? Seems like you're a pretty big advocate against any kind of glitching/hacking. I figured you would've already have 5 or 6 post accusing your own group of cheating.

Any reason you are calling HTC out on this but ignoring the other groups who have the same issue?

Killshot-CC
04-05-2013, 05:26 PM

If you had gotten to that point weeks ago, you could have saved a lot of people a lot of aggravation. You shouldn't have opened it back up again two days ago. We had already let it die.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
As far as I know that's been responded to in the proper channels (PM). If you feel the answers weren't sufficient - let me know. It was my understanding that your kinsman were satisfied with the response, at this time.

There are other threads on the bonus gold Gree gave out, perhaps you can take that anger to one of those.
-mxz

Perhaps you could stop calling out SAS with irrelevant accusations in unrelated threads, make some spreadsheets (JK I LOVE spreadsheets), and we could all let this die. We tried that last time and you refused. Now that you have been labeled as hypocrites, you're all to eager to let it die. It sucks doesn't it.

montecore
04-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Any reason you are calling HTC out on this but ignoring the other groups who have the same issue?

Because HTC is the one syndicate who has been extremely overzealous and borderline obnoxious with their attempts to discredit SAS. If you want to condescendingly preach the high road best not to slip off it.

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
If you had gotten to that point weeks ago, we could have saved a lot of people a lot of aggravation. You shouldn't have opened it back up again two days ago. We had already let it die.The trolls are going to start getting jealous and leg humping us if we keep this up :)

Ragmondino
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM

Must be because they don't have the same obsession with the other syns.

Luciferianism
04-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Because HTC is the one syndicate who has been extremely overzealous and borderline obnoxious with their attempts to discredit SAS. If you want to condescendingly preach the high road best not to slip off it.
I would have liked this to die from day one. Seriously, just go play the game. You're trolling each other back and forth throwing around the SAS and HTC names that represent 60 or 120 people when you're talking to 2 people who are neither top contributors nor officers. I've already asked in the past that we just wash our hands of SAS communication, and I'm sorry that hasn't happened.

Daniel2115
04-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Must be because they don't have the same obsession with the other syns.

That's funny cause if I remember correctly htc's the group that had no problem accusing us of hacking all over the forums. You guys don't seem to be enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine.

cooch
04-05-2013, 05:37 PM
But you said it yourself once - pics or it didn't happen.

+1 they always ask for proof on the forum or in private that becomes public and gets Gree upset

mxz
04-05-2013, 05:39 PM
That's funny cause if I remember correctly htc's the group that had no problem accusing us of hacking all over the forums. You guys don't seem to be enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine.That was sexkitteh that called you out for posting on a hacker message board. To my knowledge, he's not part of HTC. I could be wrong, though. No challenge thread upcoming on that bet.

I don't think I've ever had anything negative to say about you - and most posters in that thread, a few HTC members, including myself, supported you.

Daniel2115
04-05-2013, 05:40 PM
That was sexkitteh that called you out for posting on a hacker message board. To my knowledge, he's not part of HTC. I could be wrong, though. No challenge thread upcoming on that bet.

That was months ago and I gave out my account to everyone to check it out for themselves, did one person besides sexkitteh ever agree i hacked?

Edit- just saw that last part you added. I appreciate you supported me on that, but I don't appreciate you calling all of SAS hackers because we had one person in our group that was suspicious. I've really never had any type of problem with anyone in htc and still don't but I don't like to be accused of hacking.

Ragmondino
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
That's funny cause if I remember correctly htc's the group that had no problem accusing us of hacking all over the forums. You guys don't seem to be enjoying getting a taste of your own medicine.

Gotcha. It's a grudge you hold because we showed people what you are really like. All understood.
When we did find a suspected hacker in sas, first move we made was a pm to the leader. After being told to mind our own business. We then explored other channels. Carry on, do your best. Everyone here sees you all for what you are. We have a good name, As do most other forum syndicates. There's only one that has universal dislike. Good luck going forward. Ill leave you lot to carry on making it worse for yourselves.

MattThomas08
04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I would have liked this to die from day one. Seriously, just go play the game. You're trolling each other back and forth throwing around the SAS and HTC names that represent 60 or 120 people when you're talking to 2 people who are neither top contributors nor officers. I've already asked in the past that we just wash our hands of SAS communication, and I'm sorry that hasn't happened.

I wholly agree with this. I value my time being spent improving my character and helping others around me improve theirs. I don't like wasting my time defending myself and others publicly against attacks. I personally have a lot of respect for most of HTC, just not the actions of Mxz in his witch hunt and publicity campaign. I've asked the others to withdraw our mudslinging and get back to doing what we do best and enjoy the game as well, I hope you will do the same and appreciate your cool head.

thevlad
04-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I'd like to say one thing... You realize no1 likes HTC ? We've had more people on this thread support us than support htcs allegations . other than htc, obviously. Back off and stop posting. The only reason we post is because you did, and it would be rude not to respond :)
honestly I will be looking for anyone with an HTC tag now. Once the subject at hand is dropped I'll leave you alone.
Mxz post on here one more time Or Afed or anyone with something bad to say ( in htc) and we will come after you
Lucifer on the other hand can, he's got a good idea and I'd like to see this die down. Let it die and SAS will not go on an HTC rampage :)

Good luck to everyone during next war!

Dr Girlfriend
04-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Is this the thread where I hump mxz's leg?

mofisto
04-06-2013, 02:27 AM
So let me get this straight, you're equating somebody who has 500 of all the most expensive cash items (obviously all legit *cough cough) to somebody who bought gold items because gree cocked up and gave away 65k to loads of people.?

Have I missed something?

Ragmondino
04-06-2013, 03:07 AM
I'd like to say one thing... You realize no1 likes HTC ? We've had more people on this thread support us than support htcs allegations . other than htc, obviously. Back off and stop posting. The only reason we post is because you did, and it would be rude not to respond :)
honestly I will be looking for anyone with an HTC tag now. Once the subject at hand is dropped I'll leave you alone.
Mxz post on here one more time Or Afed or anyone with something bad to say ( in htc) and we will come after you
Lucifer on the other hand can, he's got a good idea and I'd like to see this die down. Let it die and SAS will not go on an HTC rampage :)

Good luck to everyone during next war!

Level up to the shark tank and come at me bro.
You've been close enough to it for long enough

dudeman
04-06-2013, 03:41 AM

Just a reminder that over two weeks ago I pointed out how retarded this thread was. Another reminder, a lot of people actually held some respect for SAS before this thread.

So what exactly does the first "s" in "SAS" stand for?

MattThomas08
04-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Just a reminder that over two weeks ago I pointed out how retarded this thread was. Another reminder, a lot of people actually held some respect for SAS before this thread.

So what exactly does the first "s" in "SAS" stand for?

Ask anybody in our group and you'll get the same response. It's "Sexy". Glad you noticed 😍😍😍

Ramshutu
04-06-2013, 06:08 AM
I'd like to say one thing... You realize no1 likes HTC ? We've had more people on this thread support us than support htcs allegations . other than htc, obviously.

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/earth_wish_you_were_here_postcard-p239447866395681555z8iat_400.jpg

I would have called you delusional, but that would have been so harsh it may have caused you to fall off your flying cyborg unicorn.

Crime Time
04-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Question..what does HTC stand for? Hang these crooks is what I have been told.

Ramshutu
04-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Question..what does HTC stand for? Hang these crooks is what I have been told.

We don't stand, we're too lazy. At best we lounge slightly more upright than others.

Dipstik
04-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Got a question... If a person has seven copies of the diamond basher, are the +10% mafia attack bonuses cumulative?

mxz
04-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Got a question... If a person has seven copies of the diamond basher, are the +10% mafia attack bonuses cumulative?From what I understand from CJ they're additive, not multiplicative. So it would be +70%, not the +94.87% (I think) if they were cumulative.

MattThomas08
04-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Got a question... If a person has seven copies of the diamond basher, are the +10% mafia attack bonuses cumulative?

Isn't the diamond basher a rare crate item without a bonus?

mxz
04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Isn't the diamond basher a rare crate item without a bonus?Looks like it was in crates towards the end of January. It was originally a collect-10 final prize, I think. JoeyCool had 2 of them for a little while before he had support remove one (last July).

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/lukebat/null-117.png

MattThomas08
04-06-2013, 07:29 AM
That's what I saw also. Makes things complicated using same name and image for separate items if that's the case.

mxz
04-06-2013, 07:31 AM
They had another crate item that had a modifier, at one point. As I recall on the other one they ended up taking a lot (or all?) of the other ones away.

AZZ.
06-05-2013, 05:15 PM
What ever happened to killshot?

Ragmondino
06-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Last I heard was in hiding. Name changed and sitting as dl for sas3

dudeman
06-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Looks like it was in crates towards the end of January. It was originally a collect-10 final prize, I think. JoeyCool had 2 of them for a little while before he had support remove one (last July).

Since this thread is back from the dead, I should point out this post is just full of wrongness. The DIAMOND FISTS was a top 50 leaderboard event item from the first such event that ran.

The diamond basher has always been a different item with a recycled photo.

Peppers
06-05-2013, 05:42 PM
FYI, the same artwork was used for the final boss prize "El Dorado Knuckles" 900/876.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Artwork is reused all the time. This is the only item I know of with the same name and art but apparently (hopefully) no bonus on one.

dudeman
06-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Artwork is reused all the time. This is the only item I know of with the same name and art but apparently (hopefully) no bonus on one.

It does not have the same name.

Diamond Fists - Top 50 item from first ever leaderboard event - modifier for +% mafia attack (iirc)
Diamond Basher - Crate item, could also be earned from a recent ltq - no modifier
El Dorado Knuckles - boss grand prize - no modifier

The only items I can recall having similar names are "cobra roadster" and "the cobra roadster", and the images used were quite different. Other than that one item, I'm pretty sure item names do not get reused.

Electrify
06-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Electrify, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

does anyone know how to fix this?

mxz
06-05-2013, 07:29 PM
The only items I can recall having similar names are "cobra roadster" and "the cobra roadster", and the images used were quite different. Other than that one item, I'm pretty sure item names do not get reused."The Last Call" and "Last Call" - also had the same art.

iteachem
06-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Isn't there three items named china underbelly

dudeman
06-05-2013, 07:42 PM
"The Last Call" and "Last Call" - also had the same art.

Well that's not surprising. Gree does dumbass sh!t all the time, it's bound to carry over to designing items sometimes. So that's at least twice they've done that then.

Isn't there three items named china underbelly

No. All those items had minimum three words in the name and they made the name so long that on many devices or screens in game, there is only room to display those first two words.

mxz
06-05-2013, 07:59 PM
No. All those items had minimum three words in the name and they made the name so long that on many devices or screens in game, there is only room to display those first two words.Correct.

Chinatown Underbelly Boots armor 250 392
Chinatown Underbelly Blade melee 400 456
Chinatown Underbelly Tech Bow gun 550 627
Chinatown Underbelly Viper car 850 755
Chinatown Underbelly Vest armor 750 1390
Chinatown Underbelly Kunai melee 1500 1282
Chinatown Underbelly Hood armor 1431 2100
Chinatown Underbelly Shuriken melee 2800 1587
Chinatown Underbelly Double 9mm gun 3000 2350
Chinatown Underbelly Drifter car 5700 5000

Senator McCarthy
06-05-2013, 08:19 PM
First time reading the thread... and my first impression was... Lady doth protest too much methinks. LOL

madawgg
06-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Lolz I was just reading the first pages then looked at the dates...geez, I wonder where all those ppl are right now...

candyson
06-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Electrify, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

does anyone know how to fix this?

Are you trying to start a thread?
If so, get to ten posts and try again

mxz
06-06-2013, 05:10 AM
Lolz I was just reading the first pages then looked at the dates...geez, I wonder where all those ppl are right now...Alongside noodles would be appropriate.

Guy finally makes a name for himself and has to change it out of shame.

madawgg
06-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Alongside noodles would be appropriate.

Guy finally makes a name for himself and has to change it out of shame.
It's really quite sad to be honest...

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 09:11 AM
It's really quite funny to be honest...

Fixed it for ya.

Dr.
06-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Really? Who cares? Since when was #2or #3 relevant? You cheated, you got away with it. We get it.
You cheated and you still aren't #1. You are not a good cheater. We get it.

mxz
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Bump for MT. Yes, Killshot was very anti-cheat :D

So anti-cheat, in fact, he made this thread over an obvious cash glitcher, that, iirc, everyone, including KS, electronically signed a document that confirmed I was right.

#smug

Edit: him being B& really makes this thread that much more classic :) #extrasmug

ablankone
09-12-2013, 09:23 PM
Save yourself a ban, spare us a wasted click. Exchange email addresses or become penpals.

uncelnino
09-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I just can't seem to get over the claim that someone made and I don't feel like finding that spelling is a part of grammar. Spelling is spelling......not part of sentence structure and syntax. Sorry for this but I feel so much better having said it.