PDA

View Full Version : I know many things.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

PIRATE JUSTICE knows!!!

DO YOU WANT PIRATE JUSTICE to reveal EVERYTHING he knows about EVERYTHING crooked that's been going on YOU KNOW WHERE on Twitter?

VOTE, if I get enough YES votes, I'll open my private archives and tell EVERYTHING.

PIRATE JUSTICE knows!!!

If PIRATE JUSTICE saves your life, CRIMINAL, you'll belong to me.

The weeds of your crimes bear very, bitter fruit.

I know names, real names.

I know EVERYTHING.

Make me spill my dirty, rotten guts, vote YES!!!!!

I double dog dare you!!

dthfrmabv
03-17-2013, 12:23 AM
Would love to have a glimpse on what you see or know...

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 12:49 AM
I know who shot Jimmy.

I know who stole Mrs. Brown's kitten.

I know who wears a purple mankini.

I know who's behind those things you hate, and whose names we dare not speak.

But, on Twitter, I'll spill my dirty, rotten guts.

i am a troll lol lol
03-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Last message i left Superfaction before leaving was you will never be like me, i am special

You my friend are special, very special "Keep licking the window"

Freddiefree1
03-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Yes, a wise old friend recently posted the following:
Some things should not be mentioned here. Never tip your hand, grin and bear it, while planning and plotting in secrecy.
Hello wise old friend:)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 03:39 AM
Yes, a wise old friend recently posted the following:Some things should not be mentioned here. Never tip your hand, grin and bear it, while planning and plotting in secrecy.Hello wise old friend:)I'm cooking up a very spicy surprise. I'll name names, post pictures (even a video or two), just to get the party started. Did I tell you I have emails? But, ONLY if the people demand it. I'm here to serve the people. So, I do ONLY what my people dictate. Your humble and faithful servant, PIRATE JUSTICE Yes, I have the proof you've longed to see.

My friend, gather up the goods. Collect the documents. The people might demand a document dump.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 03:40 AM
Last message i left Superfaction before leaving was you will never be like me, i am specialYou my friend are special, very special "Keep licking the window"PIRATE JUSTICE isn't special, my friend, he's just a humble servant of the people.

LarryBungLung
03-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Ah dump your load or GTFO no i didn't stroke it for you by voting, but I'm sure the rest of the small world inbreeds will.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Ah dump your load or GTFO no i didn't stroke it for you by voting, but I'm sure the rest of the small world inbreeds will.You're entitled to your opinion, buddy. PIRATE JUSTICE means you no harm. PIRATE JUSTICE was elected by the people to serve them. PIRATE JUSTICE loves all the people, even you, pal. Smooches stud.

LarryBungLung
03-17-2013, 03:57 AM
Man shut the f u c k up before someone gets into you account and deletes the whole s h i t you have.

I will hit TRY as it's no great loss to me. And with all the collective jerking on here it isn't exactly a welcoming forum

I'm just saying if you got something to say about the game ( which real people spend real money on) man up and say it no need to seek who knows what you think it is through a poll

i am a troll lol lol
03-17-2013, 04:02 AM
I will hit TRY as it's no great loss to me. And with all the collective jerking on here it isn't exactly a welcoming forum

I'm just saying if you got something to say about the game ( which real people spend real money on) man up and say it no need to seek who knows what you think it is through a poll

If you dont get it you will never get it, keep walking little man

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 04:05 AM
This video at 2:44 says it best.

In other words, slow your roll.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=saMUmG4HU1E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsaMUmG4HU1E

JMS
03-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Pray tell pj...

Octavian
03-17-2013, 08:44 AM

PIRATE JUSTICE knows!!!

DO YOU WANT PIRATE JUSTICE to reveal EVERYTHING he knows about EVERYTHING crooked that's been going on YOU KNOW WHERE on Twitter?

VOTE, if I get enough YES votes, I'll open my private archives and tell EVERYTHING.

PIRATE JUSTICE knows!!!

If PIRATE JUSTICE saves your life, CRIMINAL, you'll belong to me.

The weeds of your crimes bear very, bitter fruit.

I know names, real names.

I know EVERYTHING.

Make me spill my dirty, rotten guts, vote YES!!!!!

I double dog dare you!!

Dude get a real hobby. Stirring up e-drama all the time is getting old.

JMS
03-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Never gets old. People enjoy drama, why do you think Dallas was on all those years? And that was fiction. Happy happy joy joy is never as interesting...

Товарищ
03-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Now THIS is the PJ I got to know and admire a long time ago!
Very glad to see you back on this track man!
Give em hell!

(I really hope this isn't an elaborate ploy against the Emperors btw)

Gritix
03-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Dude get a real hobby. Stirring up e-drama all the time is getting old.
Hmm I agree

SGT Barr
03-17-2013, 01:29 PM
what twitter feed should I already know? I want to know such things

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-18-2013, 04:38 AM
I'd love to show you my special pictures. I have some wonderful pictures, most revealing. I'll dump my secret email stash, too. Wikileaks is nothing compared to the things I possess. I not only know share the bodies are buried, but who took them ALL out.