PDA

View Full Version : Want to see a hacker?

Killshot-CC
03-16-2013, 09:53 PM
As we're beating up on the Death Row syndicate right now, I came across this guy:

http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/defense.png

Yes, those are 12 Piercing Chain Cannons
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/piercing%20chain%20cannon.png

And 10 Payne's Naught Nighties
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/paynes%20naughty.png

And 32 X-R Laser Rifles
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/xrlaser.png

And so on and so forth...

Killshot-CC
03-16-2013, 09:54 PM
And of course, guess which syndicate managed to get their members armored escalades?
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/escalade.png

Killshot-CC
03-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Here is a larger view. Check out the vehicles.
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/larger.png

mxz
03-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Congrats. You've spotted, what sounds like, the first and only hacker ever in CC.

Great work! Now that we've finally got a thread on someone cheating maybe Gree will realize there's a vulnerability in their game!

thevlad
03-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Yup, glad we saw this...
I hope GREE takes care of this as it can alter the top 25.

thevlad
03-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Congrats. You've spotted, what sounds like, the first and only hacker ever in CC.

Great work! Now that we've finally got a thread on someone cheating maybe Gree will realize there's a vulnerability in their game!

See the thing is we know there are a lot of hackers BUT... How do they miss a whole crew of hackers ?

Killshot-CC
03-16-2013, 10:25 PM
lol. I know it's not the first, because I've reported many - more than 50 if you count all the Agent Smith's I rounded up and reported. I've reported hackers I've fought and hackers who have tried to join our syndicate and didn't think I'd pick up on the 500 high RP explosives. It's funny because some people accuse us of being hackers while others accuse us of unfairly reporting hackers. SAS has a zero tolerance policy on hacking as should all players who enjoy the game. Hackers don't impress me. The only people who impress me are those who can play by the rules that we all agree to and succeed.

If this were any other time or any other hacker, I'd post on his wall and just report him. I still reported him, but I can't post on his wall through the syndicate battle and I tried to find him in my RL but gave up after many refreshes. I figure a forum thread could help bring attention to the problem. This syndicate has many low stat players and they didn't fight back against us in battle. The loss of a handful of attacks (we all had to see this bozo) doesn't worry me. I just don't think it's fair for a lower tier syndicate to miss out on the weaponized escalade or additional syndicate war items because Death Row syndicate is coasting off an obvious hacker. They should have kicked him and reported him long ago.

mxz
03-16-2013, 10:40 PM
SAS has a zero tolerance policy on hackingThis says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

Just realize that not everyone is fooled by the blind eye and word-smithing. If you can't confirm your own house is clean - maybe you should re-evaluate your standing to complain about others cutting corners.

Plumbernick9
03-16-2013, 10:50 PM

Moron. I thought you would have been more helpful on this than just a sarcastic remark.

Plumbernick9
03-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Especially coming from a syndicate with a bunch of losers with low stats.

mxz
03-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Moron. I thought you would have been more helpful on this than just a sarcastic remark.Sorry to disappoint you. I hate letting my fans down.

Now I feel like Justin Bieber with laryngitis. :mad:

Plumbernick9
03-16-2013, 11:18 PM
You let me down dude. You're better than that.

Tommy Two Toes
03-17-2013, 12:08 AM
a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

Okay, I'll bite. I see lots of regs complaining about glitching. Can someone give me a real-world example of what glitching is, or how it works?

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Whose the dodgy! PM please!

If true, I'm switching vaults from raggy to plumber!

Obviously HTC are no competition at Top 4000 so why bother :D

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 12:11 AM
This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

Just realize that not everyone is fooled by the blind eye and word-smithing. If you can't confirm your own house is clean - maybe you should re-evaluate your standing to complain about others cutting corners.

You have got to be the biggest crybaby I've ever met. Blind eye and word-smithing? I show evidence of a hacker and you dismiss it like it's nothing. You call cloning items just cutting corners. Sounds like you must have a real comprehensive hacking policy in HTC, huh? Then you have the gall to accuse us of cheating without anything to go on at all. Since you think I would harbor a cheat, but would for some reason be incapable of lying so that I would need to choose my words cautiously, I'll be clearer for you. We have no cheaters, hackers, glitchers, or any other word you want to apply to a cheater. Period. Prove me wrong.

Since you've made the accusation, now how about you back it up? And when you can't find a single cheat in our group, you should either apologize or slink back into your hole and not show your face here any more. Let's see how much honor you have. You made a grievous accusation. Now back it up. Otherwise, you just look like a sore loser whining because he and his compatriots have been crowing about how great they were going to be but haven't come even close. And since I know our members, I know the truth. You're a sore loser crybaby. Prove me wrong, mxz.

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Okay, I'll bite. I see lots of regs complaining about glitching. Can someone give me a real-world example of what glitching is, or how it works?

Glitching is taking advantage of them without touching data files.

For example: There was one where you would gain by losing attacks a specific way. The cash could then be used on decorations and resold to clean it up. So stuff like this.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 12:18 AM

Glitching: (v) to kick another syndicate's butt all over Crime City and expose them for the frauds and crybabies they are

cooch
03-17-2013, 01:07 AM
You guys going to report them? We came up against them, many beatable but some out of this world and saw similar evidence. But we are fighting hard so the guys that hit them and warned us off hitting them didn't take pics.. no time... go to next guy that could be beaten. We plan to report. Hopefully enough will 1:1 with them and send in tickets...

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 01:12 AM
You guys going to report them? We came up against them, many beatable but some out of this world and saw similar evidence. But we are fighting hard so the guys that hit them and warned us off hitting them didn't take pics.. no time... go to next guy that could be beaten. We plan to report. Hopefully enough will 1:1 with them and send in tickets...

Hi cooch. Yes, I reported them and you should, too. Sorry, I just deleted your mafia invite because I didn't recognize the name. If you send it again, I'll accept it. We have to take stance against these hackers and not just blow it off as "nothing new here" or they're just "cutting corners." We'll stand with you.

ccuser
03-17-2013, 01:27 AM
Sorry to disappoint you. I hate letting my fans down.

Now I feel like Justin Bieber with laryngitis. :mad:

lol and this coming from a grown man (i suppose)? the only thing you and bieber have in common is that you both need to grow a pair. you act like a bitter, jealous, spiteful old maid. laryngitis? not so much. but you should definitely have your gallbladder checked. you always sound like you just caught a whiff of your own liver rotting. how the HTC leaders wanted to have a sore loser like you one will never understand. no wonder even your own syndicate mates despise you. coladonato and joey, really, get rid of the clown.

NTM
03-17-2013, 02:55 AM
i have a question me about item for the last event.. the hammer from Patick Keg Event.. i notified many syndicate have all the item.. pretty strange again....

Q Raider
03-17-2013, 03:06 AM
Not being an aficionado of CC possibilities, is it possible to have high numbers of

Fighter Exosuit
Blazing Monster
Steel Grenades
Axe Smasher

Level 45 player has into the hundreds of some of these items which seems a little strange.

gunny22
03-17-2013, 03:57 AM
10 Payne's Naught Nighties

10??

OK, some things could be harder to check, but every player who has an item multiple times that one cannot have more than 1 time (such as the Naughty Nighties) must be a hacker who can easily be filtered out by gree. Why don't they do it?

MattThomas08
03-17-2013, 06:31 AM
This says a lot. You guys are very specific in your wording to try to convince less knowledgeable eyes that you're legit. It is disappointing that your syndicate has refused to change to a comprehensive anti-cheating policy that includes being anti-glitching.

To each their own.

I'm not sure if anybody listens to the junk he spews, but rest assured we have such a policy and are vigilant in our efforts to report every cheater we encounter. I can assure you not all Top 10 teams are the same though. I have submitted a report on one of those members and it is currently being investigated as we speak. We take the game and money we spend it on seriously.

Crime Time
03-17-2013, 07:23 AM
It is to bad mxz joined up with HTC (code) blue.... I used to have respect for HTC.

Brooklyn Boy
03-17-2013, 02:11 PM

For example: There was one where you would gain by losing attacks a specific way. The cash could then be used on decorations and resold to clean it up. So stuff like this.

Yah you would know all about that wouldn't you!!!

Daniel2115
03-17-2013, 02:14 PM

It's funny that him of all people comment on this thread

cooch
03-17-2013, 02:24 PM
i have a question me about item for the last event.. the hammer from Patick Keg Event.. i notified many syndicate have all the item.. pretty strange again....

I think it was intentional on Gree's part. Remember our coding experts that post here don't know what gree does on it's end plus we had the DST issue so maybe they relaxed the odds on their side. I got one and it was the first 10/10 prize in so many months on cash hits I can't remember when I last did it.

Big Joe
03-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Here I've got an even better one. Syndicate battle, I attacked the defense leader and somehow won. Put in a ticket to gree and they're looking for him. Being I'm a lvl 94 and he's 200 I cant post to his wall for gree to pin point him. If any of you lvl 200 guys run across him report him.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/mustangjoe510/02f87e3d881137fad02f13a84abe9533.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/mustangjoe510/37a5958e75f4ccc10d8ed8dc2e9ae742.jpg

DaHoosier
03-17-2013, 02:37 PM
The droid time travelers are rampant and I would be willing to bet almost everyone of the top syndicates has people doing the it to pay for all these expensive bonuses so fast.

I have spotted many of them it's not hard if you know what to look for.

That droid glitch is so easy to do doesn't even take 30 seconds and no programming.

Killshot-CC
03-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Here I've got an even better one. Syndicate battle, I attacked the defense leader and somehow won. Put in a ticket to gree and they're looking for him. Being I'm a lvl 94 and he's 200 I cant post to his wall for gree to pin point him. If any of you lvl 200 guys run across him report him.

That's disgusting. I know who earned that guard dog and they spent a lot of money and time to earn it. To my knowledge, there should be only one in the whole game legitimately and certainly not multiples. What was this hacker's name? I'm on level 200 and will look for him.

honeybadger
03-17-2013, 06:29 PM
I recommend a gold boycott until hackers are out of the game....effective immediately. Tap the brakes Silent Assassins and show Gree you mean business.

I'm expecting to attack a player in syndicate battle that's already been awarded the top 10 prizes.

PawnXIIX
03-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Latest news from the battle front:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2371/defenseleader.png

Love fighting people with 1 million defense. Even better when they really have none.

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 07:55 PM

It was posted on forums.

It's funny that him of all people comment on this thread

You feel so strongly? Why didn't you have Vlad kick me out when I was in SAS?

All you have are snide comments. If you're all so unhappy, get in line and report it!

Polarbear
03-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Latest news from the battle front:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2371/defenseleader.png

Love fighting people with 1 million defense. Even better when they really have none.

I really think it may be Gree punishing crews harboring them now.

Have the high stats push them against stronger stats, but render them useless when it comes to battle.

The Billionaire
03-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Especially coming from a syndicate with a bunch of losers with low stats.

I wouldn't put myself in either of those categories and neither should you!

I think it was intentional on Gree's part. Remember our coding experts that post here don't know what gree does on it's end plus we had the DST issue so maybe they relaxed the odds on their side. I got one and it was the first 10/10 prize in so many months on cash hits I can't remember when I last did it.

I don't think there's any cheating going on with the previous collect 10 event. A lot of players went for it because it had a good modifier.

Gree removed a number of hackers after the first WD Event in MW so i'm sure they're are watching closely.

JacksonvilleKringle
03-17-2013, 08:55 PM
I wouldn't put myself in either of those categories and neither should you!

I don't think there's any cheating going on with the previous collect 10 event. A lot of players went for it because it had a good modifier.

Gree removed a number of hackers after the first WD Event in MW so i'm sure they're are watching closely.

Why are u posting? Don't you have some unwanted physical interaction to inflict?

poo hands
03-18-2013, 02:33 AM
just battled that syndicate beat them 35k to 0k....filed a complaint .....85 guard dogs lol

poo hands
03-18-2013, 02:35 AM
his name is guzzy

devdon
03-18-2013, 03:56 AM
There are cheaters in this game but Gree listens to u when u file a proper complaint. I read right on these forums, CJ45 (moderator) posted guidelines how to effectively report cheaters. Just visit their wall and leave a message. Make sure to copy that message after posting. Then go to ingame HELP screen and log a support ticket. Type as much information you wish to type about the cheater and then paste the copied message so that Gree can track the cheater using your message. Simple! Have already reported more than 10 cheaters and all of them have been removed, never saw them again unless the cheaters changed their names. Just saying, it is of no use talking it over here. Better to report cheaters through the ingame support system.

devdon
03-18-2013, 04:00 AM
Why are u posting? Don't you have some unwanted physical interaction to inflict?

Who are you to decide who posts and who doesn't post? You don't own these forums dude.

Dutchie
03-18-2013, 05:26 AM
There are cheaters in this game but Gree listens to u when u file a proper complaint. I read right on these forums, CJ45 (moderator) posted guidelines how to effectively report cheaters. Just visit their wall and leave a message. Make sure to copy that message after posting. Then go to ingame HELP screen and log a support ticket. Type as much information you wish to type about the cheater and then paste the copied message so that Gree can track the cheater using your message. Simple! Have already reported more than 10 cheaters and all of them have been removed, never saw them again unless the cheaters changed their names. Just saying, it is of no use talking it over here. Better to report cheaters through the ingame support system.

This is the correct way of reporting hackers and GREE do remove them once you have reported them but you need to provide all the right information as 98% of reported cases are actually not hackers.

However the mechanics of this event makes it easier to spot hackers. We as a faction did come up against quite a few hackers in the MW events, so I was given responsibility for reporting them during the actual event and they were removed before the prizes were given out.

The faction who had the hackers also had the points removed that were gained by the hacker.

So, if you do find any hackers during the event, submit a ticket and change the subject header of the email to GREE support to something like "HACKER ALERT.. PLEASE INVESTIGATE ASAP". They should hopefully pick it up before this event ends.

Should this be done in automated way... yes

Is it possible... yes, but with current resource and time constraints GREE would prefer to focus on adding new functionality that generates money and fix issues that affect most people

Is it easy to implement... with a little bit of time and effort, they could run a script against the database that flags all the suspicious accounts and then manually review them. This is a very simple interim solution to detecting hackers but in the long run, this is a war that GREE will eventually lose as app security needs to be written from the ground up and we are already on floor 100.

snivley
03-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Yeah seriously, this game is filled with hackers and the game itself seems very vulnerable to this.. I myself have gone into some peoples hoods and see 6,7,8 and 9 buildings going up at one time?? WTH is that? That to me is a MAJOR hole in the game and gives a serious disadvantage to everyone else. Those pictures of players with piles of some of the best rewards and using them all to be top syndicates and top players is rediculous.

AFed
03-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah seriously, this game is filled with hackers and the game itself seems very vulnerable to this.. I myself have gone into some peoples hoods and see 6,7,8 and 9 buildings going up at one time?? WTH is that? That to me is a MAJOR hole in the game and gives a serious disadvantage to everyone else. Those pictures of players with piles of some of the best rewards and using them all to be top syndicates and top players is rediculous.

Sometimes that is actually just an image glitch

The Drake
03-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Sorry I disagree that Gree will remove players. I reported a guy a few weeks back and received back saying they they do not tolerate cheaters.........then I get faced up with TPK and see him on their team. And taking away the points he earned would only be half the story. what about the hits that people took on him, free or gold regen?
What's the solution? Punish the whole syndicate to make them responsible for their own team? I don't know but it really is unfair for the people that have actually purchased items will real money.

Scarface78
03-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Sorry I disagree that Gree will remove players. I reported a guy a few weeks back and received back saying they they do not tolerate cheaters.........then I get faced up with TPK and see him on their team. And taking away the points he earned would only be half the story. what about the hits that people took on him, free or gold regen?
What's the solution? Punish the whole syndicate to make them responsible for their own team? I don't know but it really is unfair for the people that have actually purchased items will real money.

I know the feeling... last week I was doing some robbing... and I always look the rivals profile... them I found a guy with something close to 45000 points both attack and defense (lvl 25), so I think "ok there, most unlikely but not impossible, he"could be" a real good camper" (yeah, innocent until proven guilty).
I got curious, so I take a look at his inventory, and that was just impossible to achive the guy had about 500 doomsday frag's. C'mon! Be a cheater is already something dumb, but be so obvious is something dumbest... the guy could just change the doomday frag for 500 moron flags, at least that way he could not look so like a cheater lol :p

sorry for my english, it's not the language we use on my country...

ottootto
03-18-2013, 04:39 PM

hey (THE GREEN) DRAKE
you ALSO reported hackers in your syndicate ?

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/2649/img0701.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3037/img0696.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/664/img0699h.png
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8430/img0685.png

Tommy Two Toes
03-18-2013, 04:44 PM

Ah, This must be like the 10,000 gold bars, and 500 henchmen you get for selling all your buildings. (Which is obviously why you see so many neighborhoods with guys just walking around in empty land).

lovercraft family
03-18-2013, 06:15 PM
As we're beating up on the Death Row syndicate right now, I came across this guy:

http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/defense.png

Yes, those are 12 Piercing Chain Cannons
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/piercing%20chain%20cannon.png

And 10 Payne's Naught Nighties
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/paynes%20naughty.png

And 32 X-R Laser Rifles
http://www.deezle.com/CrimeCity/Hacker/Chris/xrlaser.png

And so on and so forth...

came across one also.

PawnXIIX
03-18-2013, 06:21 PM
I disagree with the 98% of hacker reports are legitimate players.

Just...no.

Butt Futter
03-19-2013, 03:33 AM
hey (THE GREEN) DRAKE
you ALSO reported hackers in your syndicate ?

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/2649/img0701.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3037/img0696.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/664/img0699h.png
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8430/img0685.png

I know for a fact, 100% that brian is a hacker and after the event I was going to report him. I was in The Ripes with him and his stats were extremely low. A week later they are up there. And, there are a few other guys from the Ripes that are also going to report him.

Re@per
03-19-2013, 06:39 AM
I disagree with the 98% of hacker reports are legitimate players.

Just...no.

I agree, i came up with more cheaters then legit players lately, or i am getting to suspicious these times. We also banned a guy in our syndicate. He had over 200 fire monsters, unless he was a scratch addict, he definetly cheated, so goodbuy and reported. He did this while he was in and just before war, so he even might do this on purpose to get the syndicate out. So every leader should take Responsibility for his own crew!!

I think i am suspicious again and i do not acuse anyone but the top 3 syndicates spend $ 194.835(real dollars) so far for a game... And they do not cheat on gold?? I hope gree will just check it to proove me they are just very very rich guys and gals ... And i respect all their investments to win a nice game next to our real life

cooch
03-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Time for CJ to crank out the % of true claims. I believe he posted that MW over 90% of hacker/cheater claims were false. Me thinks it's probably lower than that but still well into the majority that are false.

Perhaps a creditability score by ticket submitter will help the process along as a relative few of us are consistent in accuracy? When I say a 'few' if there are 1/2 million to 1 million players then less than 10,000 are good detectives.

nickcity
03-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Gree needs to spend some money on resources to clean up the cheating. It is way too easy and even when reported, they don't do anything about it. Most of the hackers are more discreet and aren't over the top hackers that get the most publicity. The guy in my syndicate told everyone that he was getting a rooted phone and downloading the app that speeds up the game time. One day he is at 35k iph and now 380k. Reported and nothing done. Degrades the game for us true players. Too busy counting their $$$???

Hellz Hound
03-19-2013, 11:50 AM
I think i am suspicious again and i do not acuse anyone but the top 3 syndicates spend $ 194.835(real dollars) so far for a game... And they do not cheat on gold?? I hope gree will just check it to proove me they are just very very rich guys and gals ... And i respect all their investments to win a nice game next to our real life

I am a new member of one of the top 3 syndicates.. Let me just say if you weren't a part of it no one would ever believe how many CC junkies we have... The amount of vaults we all put in 60 strong would blow most people away.. I don't have any screen shots while purchasing but while being behind those doors I can confidently say this team is more like a family.. I personally went into my pockets more then I wanted to based off of one comment our leader put out.. No one sleeps on my team.. We put in work...

Killshot-CC
03-19-2013, 12:48 PM
I know for a fact, 100% that brian is a hacker and after the event I was going to report him. I was in The Ripes with him and his stats were extremely low. A week later they are up there. And, there are a few other guys from the Ripes that are also going to report him.

Butt Futter, Brian1414 is definitely a hacker and is known as Greeaddict here on the forum. I reported him days ago. He claimed to have been previously in Manny 7/11, so if you knew him in The Ripes, I'm thinking several syndicates have kicked him now. If you send me a mafia invite, I'll add you so you can check out the funny dialogue on my wall from 4 days ago. When I asked Brian how he accumulated so many big weapons, he said he had saved up $25 billion from when he had a $3m IPH, before his "brother" deleted all his buildings. He doesn't go on to explain how he managed to save 100% of his cash for the 347 days it would have taken to save up $25 billion and I didn't ask about the RP items.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
03-19-2013, 01:53 PM
came across one also.

Sent a hacker alert to this clown to gree the day the event started
We've battle Death Row many times since and hes still there
Thats because Gree cares

Leezygeezer
03-19-2013, 03:17 PM
I just fought a level 63 with 500k defence, 127 powered exosuits, 49 axes of reaping and 200 fire monsters, took a screenshot but haven't figured out how to post them okn here

cooch
03-19-2013, 07:16 PM
One of our guys fought a member of another syn with 1000 plus top Boss awards...hacker city here we come!

I wonder did Gree peruse all the MW winners and cull folks out and will they do this in CC?

Tony 432847666
03-19-2013, 10:01 PM
[img=http://s10.postimage.org/e4c3751ol/image.jpg] (http://postimage.org/image/e4c3751ol/)
What about this?

Tony 432847666
03-19-2013, 10:05 PM
http://s10.postimage.org/e4c3751ol/image.jpg

PawnXIIX
03-19-2013, 11:58 PM

A. Can't see anything
B. Blur out the name, it is still a rule.
C. Since you defeated them even with all that nonsense it's apparent that support is investigating them or have already concluded their investigation.

lsjs41
03-20-2013, 01:40 AM
2818I've got one for you level 200, in a syndicate that has a couple of m's and a couple of w's, def leader let the picture do the talking

lsjs41
03-20-2013, 01:43 AM
i couldnt count that high, to know how many rp points are needed for this rubbish

derchef
03-20-2013, 03:24 AM
A. Can't see anything

http://s10.postimage.org/5m2n2sv61/image.jpg

Butt Futter
03-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Butt Futter, Brian1414 is definitely a hacker and is known as Greeaddict here on the forum. I reported him days ago. He claimed to have been previously in Manny 7/11, so if you knew him in The Ripes, I'm thinking several syndicates have kicked him now. If you send me a mafia invite, I'll add you so you can check out the funny dialogue on my wall from 4 days ago. When I asked Brian how he accumulated so many big weapons, he said he had saved up $25 billion from when he had a $3m IPH, before his "brother" deleted all his buildings. He doesn't go on to explain how he managed to save 100% of his cash for the 347 days it would have taken to save up $25 billion and I didn't ask about the RP items.

Oh yes please. I'll send you an friend invite today.

Big Joe
03-20-2013, 09:52 AM

Yup. That's the guy I posted about in the previous page.