PDA

View Full Version : MW Accounting

Freddiefree1
03-16-2013, 07:54 PM
You spend money on dishonest game...OK. You spend money on game where people get fleeced..OK.. You think you no spend money then someone else will? OK...you think you spend little money here ..OK...you think not my problem...OK...you think you no matter ..OK...you think I have big money and no care about little money people..OK...you think buy gold units, no problem...gold units are worthless in less than a year...you think OK just entertainment...you spend tens of thousands of dollars...not OK

Gritix
03-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Umm, English please?

Freddiefree1
03-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Umm, English please?
English? OK...we will keep it simple. You/we the customer are being lied to, cheated and stolen from
by Gree Corp...for example...gold units bought a year ago are now devalued to worthless. You do not
care to join a faction and spend gold? you will have no chance against the faction trinket people...you
no want to spend MORE money...you will not be able to play...much more

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Why are gold units from a year ago worthless?

Secondly, whats with all these people coming here shouting nonsense?

ohgreatitsryan
03-16-2013, 08:36 PM

AWE, so cute! You must be new here.

Freddiefree1
03-16-2013, 08:39 PM

Example...I have 295 gold Sentries 23/35....worthless...nonsense? Think before
you post.

Товарищ
03-16-2013, 08:46 PM
<3 @ Eddie!

Gritix, maybe you haven't been around long enough, unfortunately, to follow what Eddie is saying...
Eddie is a genius, and for me, personally, easily the favorite forumer!
Sadly though, GREEd doesn't want to share that opinion with me haha XD

Eddie, you're completely right!
I was also planning on doing thread about this.
There is however one, sort of redeeming angle speaking for GREE, and the top spenders, it's that the top spenders have at some point stopped growing, so introducing units many factors more powerful gives them ability to progress again.
But honestly, from GREEds side, it's just a money ploy. Introduce units, only previously accessible to top auction spots, now available much cheaper, for the masses, and people will spend.
Or shorter: keep the prices, inflate the stats (screw long term sustainability!) = $$$ right now!

Commander Ghost
03-16-2013, 09:12 PM

Was that really nessisary smart ***

Freddiefree1
03-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Was that really nessisary smart ***
Necessary...

I am a cow
03-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Yes it was.. you do look cute ghost

Speed ump
03-16-2013, 10:23 PM
But Freddie, they do bring back memories. Remember how happy you were when you first got those.lol. My the times, how they change. Hard to believe how much time, but also seems like it's flown by at the same time.

FromAfar
03-16-2013, 10:49 PM
GREE has completely engaged on inflation on the units

While I do NOT do the gold ones, it is clear in the awards for the crate events.

While playing on 3 different devices, I win a 10 open prize one time, last march or April or so.

That unit, and the 3,5,7,9 units are WAY WAY WAY weaker then the current contest prizes. The strength on the 3 is maybe 20%, roughly of the current. And the 10, wow!!! Maybe the tank was 180/180 compared the current ship which is well over 1k/1k.

Yeah, inflating and therefor devaluing the value of the older units is a way to drive, or attempt to drive, new purchases with gold.

That and all the blasted bugs! If I was paying cash for anything, I'd have to find a way to start a class action suit!

Play free skru GREE!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Some things should not be mentioned here. Never tip your hand, grin and bear it, while planning and plotting in secrecy.

Freddiefree1
03-17-2013, 02:58 AM
But Freddie, they do bring back memories. Remember how happy you were when you first got those.lol. My the times, how they change. Hard to believe how much time, but also seems like it's flown by at the same time.
Yes speedy, seems like yesterday when you pissed me off and I spammed your wall:). Hit that k every time..way
over a year ago...and yes, those 295 sentries kept me in the game...times have indeed changed my friend.

mickymacirl
03-17-2013, 03:54 AM

hahaha brilliant!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-17-2013, 04:03 AM
Good story, but fast forward to 2:44 for the main storyline.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=saMUmG4HU1E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsaMUmG4HU1E

Tctiger
03-17-2013, 04:22 AM
If you have a lot of gold units that you bought and are now not making your army I call that bad planning , you should deside how much you are going to spend and buy to suite your army .

Freddiefree1
03-17-2013, 04:55 AM
Good story, but fast forward to 2:44 for the main storyline.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=saMUmG4HU1E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsaMUmG4HU1E
Music to 1earEddie, 2ear, 3ear and all ears!

Commander Ghost
03-17-2013, 05:47 AM
Yes it was.. you do look cute ghost

Youre too nice. Lol

American Capitalist
03-17-2013, 10:22 AM

I believe he might be referring to the drop in cost of gold units. For example the crate units are well over twice as powerful than they used to be. Grand prizes from events are typically 1000+ A/D while they used to be much less powerful. Not worthless, but worth less.