PDA

View Full Version : New type of hacker

JMS
03-16-2013, 05:52 PM
You can attack him but cannot raid his base? Blgs constantly say they have been raided and then the red line showing blg health starts extending across the screen. Anyone see this before, totally bizarre. Obv have screenshots but don't want to violate forum rules... As usual am sure gree will do nothing.

Bashful Rain
03-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Havent seen it yet, but I caution you

In the last few days I have been accused of some kind of protecting the money (Vault Hack)
People are just stupid.

During the last gold sale I bought some vaults and they didn't load to my game, GREE fixed it and when ever they do
they protect it like it is in your vault

So I get all kinds of nasty comments......

Speed ump
03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
It's possible it's a glitch. You can post it if you hide the name.

Hassleham
03-16-2013, 07:01 PM
I've head something where every time i check a guys base, none of his cash buildings are raidable, but not the thing with health bars extending across the screen!

What?
03-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Are you allies with the person? I've had instances where I could attack, but couldn't raid any buildings even though they were allies.

JMS
03-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Not allies, and not a tech, how do I upload a pic from my iPhone? Says its too big.

JMS
03-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Whole list of others with the same issue on his msg board. If its a glitch gree should fix, if not its a new hack I guess.