PDA

View Full Version : IRISH MAFIOSA FAMILY - TOP 250 looking for ACTIVE players to be TOP 50

Thirteen Squid
03-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Bottom Line is we need active players as we have been in the TOP 100 but of our 44 members we only have 12 active players. We are strong but we need more ACTIVE players who want to participate in Battle so we can stay in the Top 100 and fight towards Top 50. We are already well organised.

All we ask is that you are ACTIVE during battles.. everything else is down to you.

Once in.. you will be accepted and have a chance to get settled.

We will ask you get 500 mafia
We will ask that your attack & defence is over 10,000
But we will HELP you get there.. there is no pressure.

Fight Respect payout +25%
Jobs Payout +5%
Car Attack +5%
Car Defence +25%
Building Output +25%
Melee Attack +20%
Melee Defence +25%
Armor Attack +15%
Armor Defence +25%
Gun Defence +25%
Explosives Defence +25%
Explosives Attack +10%
Buildiing Defence +25%
Hideout Health +10%
Hideout Damage +20%
Influence Points +15%
Syndicate Member Increase +34

Don't be suckered in by other factions offering more bonuses we could buy all the low level bonuses now but are banking for the top Influence bonus.

We have a few $ billion saved in the bank and money is not an issue you donate what you want when you want.

I am the leader I am very active.. I currently have over 120,000 Influence Points (finished with 250,000) in only 2nd day of Battle for Midtown. I personally guarantee you won't finish below top 250 and that we will be Top 100 with only 3-4 more active players.

We use Palringo (free on Apple and Android) - It is an outside forum which allows us to chat, exchange information on good targets, leave messages, point screenshots etc. It is not compulsory as we still use the in game forum but it adds another element! We fight every two hours to allow time to recharge and the leaders take out the defences and will scout for you to make most points! Other than that I do a weekly stat sheet and let people know where they stand in their own progress and faction rankings.

We are easy going, no donation requirements and no bullying or fear of getting cut but we are ambitious and we have Top 50 potential! You just NEED to be ACTIVE to be SAFE!

Come join us!!! Send me a PM and after battle I will send you an invite.

Code 330247713

Army of Death
03-17-2013, 05:59 AM
I am looking for a crew as the one I am in is full of inactive members and the ones that are active are extremely disorganized. My stats are 21k attack & 31k defense with 482 allies and can donate $1m plus per day. Do you have any gold requirements? I am very active and would participate in as many battles as possible other than when sleeping.
If I'm someone you want let me know. Thanks for the consideration.

Bottom Line is we need active players as we have been in the TOP 100 but of our 44 members we only have 12 active players. We are strong but we need more ACTIVE players who want to participate in Battle so we can stay in the Top 100 and fight towards Top 50. We are already well organised.

All we ask is that you are ACTIVE during battles.. everything else is down to you.

Once in.. you will be accepted and have a chance to get settled.

We will ask you get 500 mafia
We will ask that your attack & defence is over 10,000
But we will HELP you get there.. there is no pressure.

Fight Respect payout +20%
Jobs Payout +5%
Car Defence +15%
Building Output +25%
Melee Attack +5%
Melee Defence +25%
Armor Attack +5%
Armor Defence +15%
Gun Defence +20%
Explosives Defence +5%
Buildiing Defence +25%
Syndicate Member Increase +44

Don't be suckered in by other factions offering more bonuses we could buy all the low level bonuses now but are banking for the top Influence bonus.

We have a few $100 million saved in the bank and money is not an issue you donate what you want when you want.

I am the leader I am very active.. I currently have over 120,000 Influence Points in only 2nd day of Battle for Midtown. I personally guarantee you won't finish below top 250 and that we will be Top 100 with only 3-4 more active players.

We use Palringo (free on Apple and Android) - It is an outside forum which allows us to chat, exchange information on good targets, leave messages, point screenshots etc. It is not compulsory as we still use the in game forum but it adds another element! We fight every two hours to allow time to recharge and the leaders take out the defences and will scout for you to make most points! Other than that I do a weekly stat sheet and let people know where they stand in their own progress and faction rankings.

We are easy going, no donation requirements and no bullying or fear of getting cut but we are ambitious and we have Top 50 potential! You just NEED to be ACTIVE to be SAFE!

Come join us!!! Send me a PM and after battle I will send you an invite.

Code 330247713

StickShift
03-17-2013, 11:13 AM
I am currently in a syndicate of 34 members but only a handful of them are really playing. I come from a top 100 faction on Modern War and I'm used to order, a well thought out plan and everyone doing what they can to earn the rewards. I need a new syndicate after the fight for midtown is over. I'm a new player to CC but I'm level 31 with 12k att/14k def

Thirteen Squid
03-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Good response in the PM's and on board and on forum. We will give all members a chance to PROVE their activity we won't add you take your money and then cut you before battle. ALL members will be helped to reach their potential. We are also interested in taking on 'MINIS' peoples second profiles that they are building. Every team needs building blocks.

Have the basis of a dream team so please keep applying folks as it would be good to be in a relaxed easily Top 100 team with the ability to push for higher.

Thirteen Squid
03-17-2013, 10:20 PM
500,000 infuence points already.. if only we had the extra players to come in and take their 5-6 hits and score points we could have earned 20,000-30,000 extra points per battle. Challenging for Top 25 like my Modern War team.

Stress free worry free... PM me ASAP I will be adding people directly after the battle. 10 members have been asked to leave. I still have 4 spaces of those 10 left.

Gold or No gold... Gold will only be used in Double point situations... all applicants will be given an opportunity to SHOW their activity!

Thirteen Squid
03-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Just bumping us up... we have had several enquiries about membership. We have identified 12 players that despite patiently trying to get them active for only two main battles a day have not joined in at all. They have been given every chance and today they were told they will be cut to make room for new players.

So we have few more vacancies remaining but they are becoming limited. We are still hovering around the 100's mark and will easily finish Top 250. Its not worth pushing Top 100 this time but hope to next time. We have already 850,000 influence points despite only having 3 main battles a day!

Send us a PM especially if you are an active player of any level on an inactive team.. Your new team awaits. Get in touch!

Grimmy11
03-20-2013, 02:05 AM
Hi,

If you are still looking to join a syndicate at the end of this event then consider joining the Grim Reapers. We are currently halfway between level 250-100 and looking to go even further. I guess we are around 175 but I can let you know the exact number after the event is over.

We have all bonuses unlocked and are looking for people to be active in the events and donate bricks. Daily players are essential. If you are interested then our syndicate code is 345 149 611.

Thirteen Squid
03-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Grimmy get your own thread ... poor standards there...

Folks we have upgraded nearly ALL our bonuses... and will have completely prior to next battle!

We have roughly 12 applicants and transfers. All that have joined are happy and we all get on well. We want top 50 next time. Judging by recruitment so far this should be very possible. I personally will be investing a lot of time effort and gold in getting there. Just a reminder.. we will Take down leader and a scout targets for you.. we work as a team and regularly remove the wall to have BIG matches.

I contributed 250,000 points myself in the battle just finished. All you need to be is ACTIVE and prepared to participate. We do not want freeloaders or inactive players... if you want to join likeminded players send me a PM. I am working on Cuts and Transfers for the rest of the night.

Lurker
03-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi, I am looking at changing my syndicate. My stats are - level 49, attack around 26k, defense 30k. PvP - Win/loss record - 1700/31. Robberies Win/loss - 800/0. Mostly no gold player.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Bar00n
03-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Sent you a message, ID is 236135746

Thirteen Squid
03-21-2013, 11:23 PM
OK we now have 13 NEW members. I currently only have 1 space left. We have a Billion or so in the bank so I am happy to add 2 more spaces for the right applicants.

I have updated the above bonuses and would expect to have most of them by next battle. We are becoming a little stricter with recrutment though. So apply ASAP. Still only want ACTIVE players.. now leaning towards making 500 mafia a requirement before next battle.. higher than level 30.. with Attack and Defence over 10,000 without bonuses.

Send me a PM with your previous battle experience.

All our members are now working together and are using the outside forum. Apply now as recruitment will be closed this week to allow organisation and monitoring of new members. We will not allow free loaders into the next battle with us! Your worth is measured by personal improvement to your own stats and activity in forum.. not donations.

We are the best choice...

Thirteen Squid
03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Another 6 bonuses... 2 more spaces... those I have emailed back please send requests ASAP as we have more applicants than places but first come first served.

Thirteen Squid
03-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Final Bump... 51 members.... LAST PLACE AVAILABLE!!! Think we trump nearly every other team here.. Come onboard!

We WILL be TOP 100 at least.. we have picked up 15+ active members and big scorers from other sydicates.

Thirteen Squid
03-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Good fortune and some rich players and we have added another 6 bonuses.. well on track to max out.

Last minute addition of 2 MORE PLACES...

Do you want to JOIN? PM me ASAP....

Definite Top 100 team now..

cracker (ECC)
03-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Hello

We are looking to join forces with a similar minded team, would you be interested?

Finished in top 250 in Battle for Midtown.

Looking for 10 strong daily players to join a great bunch of people, no daily maximum donation required, experienced players willing to offer guide and assistance.

East Coast Criminals
Syndicate 984961665

Fight Respect Payout :+25%
Jobs Payout:+10%
Car Defence:+25%
Building Output:+25%
Melee Attack +10%
Melee Defence +25%
Gun Defence:+25%
Armor Attack:+10%
Armor Defense:+20%
Explosive Defense:+15%