PDA

View Full Version : New LE or Unit ideas

Gritix
03-16-2013, 03:04 PM
CHINESE SAMURAI WARRIOR IDEA
For a new unit/LE set idea I thought it would be cool if Gree could make a Chinese Samurai Warrior with 200atk and 200def or whatever Gree decides to do with it. NOTE to Gree, whatever anybody decides to post please credit them for there idea by giving them the unit for free obviously.
Thank you

Westusmc
03-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Samurai are Japanese

Big John
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Gurkhas and Jocks.

WRekd
03-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Samurai are Japanese

Awkward moment

Gritix
03-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Samurai are Japanese
False, there is such thing as a Chinese Samurai. Make sure you know what your talking about so you don't sound so dumb.

Gritix
03-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Awkward moment
And yes awkward for Westusmc because he has no idea what he is talking about lol

Selfproclaimed
03-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Aren't they called ninjas? .. Lol. Just fueling the fire

Gritix
03-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Aren't they called ninjas? .. Lol. Just fueling the fire
I have a idea, why don't you just look it up my friend. And nice idea a ninja would be

The QC
03-16-2013, 04:31 PM
I think its time we had better inventory available to purchase, Lets say attack 10,000 and defence similar costing 7,000-9000 gold. Each World Domination should have its special inventory available to buy as a Limited Edition as i am fed up with buying low attack and defence inventory. lesser inventory to have is better, we all seem to have too many and its annoying going through all inventory.

Also it would be great to be able to by a Limited Edition Building that pays out Valours for each World Domination, lets say costing 1000 gold or what ever GREE find reasonable.

I would also love to see Choppers, Military Planes, Military Vehicles and so on available to purchase with in-game money to decorate our bases. At the moment our bases does not look amazing.

I hope other's agree with me on this and could leave some comments on what they think about my idea's

Gritix
03-16-2013, 04:36 PM
I think its time we had better inventory available to purchase, Lets say attack 10,000 and defence similar costing 7,000-9000 gold. Each World Domination should have its special inventory available to buy as a Limited Edition as i am fed up with buying low attack and defence inventory. lesser inventory to have is better, we all seem to have too many and its annoying going through all inventory.

Also it would be great to be able to by a Limited Edition Building that pays out Valours for each World Domination, lets say costing 1000 gold or what ever GREE find reasonable.

I would also love to see Choppers, Military Planes, Military Vehicles and so on available to purchase with in-game money to decorate our bases. At the moment our bases does not look amazing.

I hope other's agree with me on this and could leave some comments on what they think about my idea's
Unfortunately do to the amount of hackers buying things for a thousand gold would end in a terrible result for us legit players considering that some hackers can buy stuff at any price :(

The QC
03-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Unfortunately do to the amount of hackers buying things for a thousand gold would end in a terrible result for us legit players considering that some hackers can buy stuff at any price :(

Lets all look beyond all the hacking and so on and let the genuine players have something worth paying for. A months trail would be a good start to see how it goes.

Gritix
03-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Lets all look beyond all the hacking and so on and let the genuine players have something worth paying for. A months trail would be a good start to see how it goes.
Well overall it sounds like a great idea man and besides the hackers honestly don't bother me a bit since I rarely come across them.

Major Ed Rush
03-16-2013, 04:56 PM
A while ago i started a thread where i suggested nation flag specific LE set's. Thread fell of front page with no comment. Any way reason being that as Russia i don't really want that low infantry item just to get the bounus item. They could run at same time as normal LE set's , just change flag every 2 weeks. Of course don't matter if your Iran or use flag.

i am a troll lol lol
03-16-2013, 04:57 PM

Mouth watering, lol.

Good Idea

Chop cult
03-16-2013, 05:19 PM
How about sets of air units only,or sea units only etc..

hoho
03-17-2013, 02:30 AM
At the moment our bases does not look amazing.

well, most of the buildings are factories with heavy pollution :) ... the landscape looks like dry wasteland, perhaps green environment would be nice.... less pollution, Go Green :)

WI(AusNz)
03-17-2013, 02:53 AM

The heavy (and i am talking "heavy") gold uses already dominate undeniably the WD events. Don't let them also completely dominate and take over the buildings and units too. Let the moderate gold users feel like they are in with a chance!!

i am a troll lol lol
03-17-2013, 03:04 AM
The heavy (and i am talking "heavy") gold uses already dominate undeniably the WD events. Don't let them also completely dominate and take over the buildings and units too. Let the moderate gold users feel like they are in with a chance!!

My man you have no chance in this game. I see some heavy duties making their way up from level 1.

Gritix
03-17-2013, 12:37 PM
That is true

Bala82
03-17-2013, 12:47 PM
I can't wait see boss units

Trebor
03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
500/attack 250 /def. call the unit crazed nuclear warlord

PrinceDuncan
03-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Since the focus of this game has shifted drastically towards the WD events, I would like to see fortification busting units. Event prize unit with +20% damage to fortification or +10% attack vs Defense Leader. Also boost buildings for our bases along the lines of increased WD points or longer health bar would be awesome. What do you guys think?

Excellent ideas! Would love to see a building that produces gold, make it take 2-3 weeks to make a bar and as you level building up production time gets quicker?

IlliniFan1
03-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Chinese Military Patrol Boat- 70 attack 90 defense
ZTZ-99 Tank- 165 attack, 180 defense
Chinese Commander- 360 attack, 215 defense
Xian JH-7- 675 attack, 595 defense
just some ideas :)