PDA

View Full Version : GREE: Only officers initiate battle

gambet1234
03-16-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm not even setting a def leader for the next war if GREE doesn't make it so only officers can declare battles. I'm sick of this garbage. I've made it back to full health twice in 13 battles.

Sunsets
03-16-2013, 01:01 PM
They still haven't figured out that they need to add this feature in yet?

Bala82
03-16-2013, 01:04 PM
So am i right in assuming only leader can declare war or can any member of syndicate can declare war?

Sunsets
03-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Currently any member can declare war. Nothing more annoying than some random trolling the whole team

the_brein
03-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Yup. We having the same problem.

marebear
03-16-2013, 01:35 PM
They need to do what they did in mw and have it announced in the faction forum who pushed the button. Having only officers declare doesn't make sense since you shouldn't have to depend on one or two people out of 40 plus to be able to fight. What if your officer went AWOL?

mxz
03-16-2013, 01:45 PM
They need to do what they did in mw and have it announced in the faction forum who pushed the button. Having only officers declare doesn't make sense since you shouldn't have to depend on one or two people out of 40 plus to be able to fight. What if your officer went AWOL?Or have more than 1 officer. That's a simple fix.

Hoodratt
03-16-2013, 03:00 PM
I agree with Marebare. It should be announced. Just officers being able to do it isnt right either. All you would end up doing is having a syndicate full of officers to make sure there was always an officer present. Then you are back having the same problem. If you know who is doing it, Give a warning.... Then a boot.

Dipstik
03-16-2013, 03:07 PM
You regain health at 1 per minute whether you're at war or not... Who cares?

PuckinWebGuy
03-16-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm fine with officers only or announcements (or both), but they definitely shouldn't have the free for all model. It's definitely affecting my camper account, and Modern War already proved this doesn't work. I say at least do the announcements model, since that already is set up in Modern War and tested.

Please do it before the current event is over!

splintuh
03-17-2013, 01:59 AM
They should implement syndicate logs, for battles, donations & spending.

They should implement the Officer level control of Battle declaration.

They should allow Leaders to kick people out of syndicates during wartime. Caveat of course, would be that the syndicate loses the player's influence points.

Finally, they should allow a way for us to farm those morons who've been starting Battles against group interests. Currently there's no way to hammer them. Team bonding over a farm-fest.

Madmike32
03-18-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm fine with officers only or announcements (or both), but they definitely shouldn't have the free for all model. It's definitely affecting my camper account, and Modern War already proved this doesn't work. I say at least do the announcements model, since that already is set up in Modern War and tested.

Please do it before the current event is over!

+1

Please fix this before event so we can remove our problems or we will have to go the whole next event with the same problems. I dont know why ,after modern war , that they didnt know this would be a problem here on CC also?

Choy
06-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Guys does it really matter if a low level member starts a war compared to a high level member. I need answers please. Thank you!

BigMoney
06-15-2013, 01:45 AM
Guys does it really matter if a low level member starts a war compared to a high level member. I need answers please. Thank you!

It depends-- are you shaking your phone/device violently when you declare? The harder the shake, the easier the match-up.

reras
06-15-2013, 01:51 AM
It depends-- are you shaking your phone/device violently when you declare? The harder the shake, the easier the match-up. lol......!

mikkobaby
06-15-2013, 04:30 AM
There's nothing wrong with allowing anyone to declare battle in order to accomodate with the different timezones within the syn.

I think currently certain timezone players are able to delete cc forum announcements (announcements of their actions ex. declaring war). Therefore I'd strongly suggest that Gree make such announcements to be non deletable so that we are able to weed out whoever declared wars w/o instructions.

+1 to Splintuh suggestion on having the ability to boot members who ain't performing during wartime.

madfighters
06-15-2013, 05:06 AM
I have the same problem

savage9r
06-15-2013, 05:49 AM
Win or lose, if you aren't battling you aren't getting any points. But I would like to see a donations tracker like in place for modern war. I'm sure they'll get to it some time.

archambeau
06-15-2013, 06:13 AM
We have tried low stat low level high stat high level you name it. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. I would be willing to shake my phone violently especially after the third match that we aren't even close to a match for. Lol

Electrify
06-15-2013, 06:20 AM
Hints the name ghost battle. The other team attacks you and loses you get ip. Dur da dur

OffensivelyNamedGuy
06-15-2013, 07:12 AM
What they should really do is create a rank lower than member (which does not have permissions to declare battle) and allow you to demote players.

Ak Killah
06-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Im guessing the random halfwit declaring is a problem encountered by lower ranked syndicates. My advise is a more robust recruitment process.

Homer Jay
06-15-2013, 07:44 AM
imo only officers should be able to declare war but if the teamwork is ok and everyone is following the syndicates plan everything is ok. so just play as a team and everybody is happy:p

The Fonz
06-15-2013, 08:15 AM
If you're not a syndicate leader or officer, it doesn't make a difference because neither should be involved with this decision in the first place, especially the low level member (simply because they don't have the stats to earn sufficient IP to justify doing so).

The Fonz
06-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Im guessing the random halfwit declaring is a problem encountered by lower ranked syndicates. My advise is a more robust recruitment process.
I agree, but there's no way to reasonably predict how someone (particularly new additions) will behave/perform during the course of a weekend battle, and occasionally, even though the guidelines for syndicate behaviour are laid out when they're brought in and reminders are sent out prior to the first battle, someone commits a blunder, but the situation can't be "remedied" until syndicate battles wrap up.

Ak Killah
06-15-2013, 08:35 AM
I agree, but there's no way to reasonably predict how someone (particularly new additions) will behave/perform during the course of a weekend battle, and occasionally, even though the guidelines for syndicate behaviour are laid out when they're brought in and reminders are sent out prior to the first battle, someone commits a blunder, but the situation can't be "remedied" until syndicate battles wrap up.Your avatar brought back memories.

The Fonz
06-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Your avatar brought back memories.
Here's showing my age: I collected these when I was younger. :D